PlayStation 4 Page 1220

• Page

of 1221 First / Last

• Nades 4 May 2017 00:29:53 2,867 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Its gonna really bug me if it keeps happening.
  • Fonzie 4 May 2017 08:26:34 2,984 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    My PS4 has started to lag on dual shock inputs. It seems to be random but annoying when it happens. For example, playing Bloodborne last night and for about ten minutes my character would roll a good 6 to 10 seconds after I'd pressed the button on the controller. Anyone else experienced this? Is the dualshock or the PS4 that's at fault?
  • Nades 5 May 2017 23:21:45 2,867 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Why can't I redownload my PS Plus games on PS3? Do you lose them permanently after deleting them?
  • Flying_Pig 5 May 2017 23:44:46 15,108 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Nades wrote:
    Why can't I redownload my PS Plus games on PS3? Do you lose them permanently after deleting them?
    Nope - you should be able to download them without issue... I assume you're still subscribed to PS+ and the PS3 is logged into that account?
  • Nades 5 May 2017 23:54:29 2,867 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    That'll be the problem as I dont have PS+ anymore it on.
  • Flying_Pig 6 May 2017 00:01:45 15,108 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Nades wrote:
    Yeah, sadly your PS+ games aren't available when you're not subscribed :(

But they will be if you ever choose to resub...
  • Nades 6 May 2017 00:19:39 2,867 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Flying_Pig wrote:
    Nades wrote:

What about Playstation Now? Is it worth subscribing to?
  • Flying_Pig 6 May 2017 10:12:35 15,108 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Nades wrote:
    Flying_Pig wrote:
    Nades wrote:

I guess it depends on how much you'll use it and whether many of the games appeal to you. You should be able to get a free trial to check it out.
  • Nades 6 May 2017 12:49:45 2,867 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Flying_Pig wrote:
    Nades wrote:
    Flying_Pig wrote:
    Nades wrote:

I guess it depends on how much you'll use it and whether many of the games appeal to you. You should be able to get a free trial to check it out.
    Yeah you're right. You can get a 7 day trial. Might see what its like this weekend.
  • wuntyphyve 8 May 2017 09:05:32 8,620 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    So I was away for the weekend and come back to find Sony have banned my account completely. No warning, no email, no reason. What I have done to deserve this is a complete mystery. I've contacted customer support but not holding my breath they will bother getting back to me.

Cheers Sony.
  • The_Goon 8 May 2017 10:13:46 324 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    @wuntyphyve WTF? Sorry to hear that. Let us know how you get on. My wife got banned from Facebook the other day with no explanation either. They let her back on fairly quickly after we complained but no explanation for the ban was ever given. Companies really need to get better at this.
  • Ror 8 May 2017 10:18:54 15,103 posts
    Seen 29 seconds ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @wuntyphyve Did you check your account history to see if anything dodgy had gone on?
  • wuntyphyve 8 May 2017 10:54:11 8,620 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    @Ror Can't even log in to my account to see whats happened. I log in online or on console and I get a message saying that the account is banned. That's it. Tough titties it seems. Can't access apps or games i've downloaded or anything. Double checked my emails account including spam folders and there has been nothing from them. I've done fuck all to breach any terms of service.

I have a strong feeling that the PS4 and Vita will be in the for sale thread by the end of the week. I was already getting a bit bored of gaming but this fuck up seems to have made my mind up completely.
  • Ror 8 May 2017 12:57:40 15,103 posts
    Seen 29 seconds ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Right. Yeah, of course. Sorry! Had a stupid moment.

Can you check your bank account transactions? See if anything's gone on there?
  • greg_wha 8 May 2017 13:27:04 803 posts
    Seen 52 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I had the same happen to me 6 months ago.
    Turned out my bank had requested a refund from Sony for what they believed to be a fraudulent transaction. Sony disagreed, slapped a ban on my account with no warning or explanation. Took 10 days on and off the phone every few to get it sorted. Only involved a tenner.
  • wuntyphyve 8 May 2017 14:47:58 8,620 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    greg_wha wrote:
    I had the same happen to me 6 months ago.
    Turned out my bank had requested a refund from Sony for what they believed to be a fraudulent transaction. Sony disagreed, slapped a ban on my account with no warning or explanation. Took 10 days on and off the phone every few to get it sorted. Only involved a tenner.
    Just off the phone to them and this is exactly what has happened to me as it transpires. 13 fucking quid refused by my bank for some reason last month. So do they contact me about it? Even suspend the account with a message? No. A straight complete and total ban with no explanation. Nice one you bunch of fuds.

Had to buy a top up card and call them back with the code. Apparently once billing process it my account will be back up and running.

Not impressed.

Guess I won't be flogging the console just yet but I'm pretty close to cutting it out my life. I'm taking this as a sign!
  • wuntyphyve 8 May 2017 14:49:25 8,620 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Ror wrote:
    Right. Yeah, of course. Sorry! Had a stupid moment.

Can you check your bank account transactions? See if anything's gone on there?
    Turns out it was related but nothing I could see on my transactions when I looked. Good tip though as I wouldn't have immediately associated the ban with payments I made over three weeks ago. But there you are...
  • Graxlar_v2 9 May 2017 08:11:33 6,059 posts
    Seen 58 minutes ago
    Registered 12 months ago
    @wuntyphyve that sucks massive monkey balls wunty :(
  • The_Goon 9 May 2017 10:20:40 324 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    @wuntyphyve Have you contacted your bank to find out why they refused or tried to retract payment? May avoid other issues popping up!
  • monkman76 9 May 2017 10:28:20 11,536 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Quite tempted by Locoroco, for nostalgia value. But 12 seems a teensy bit steep. Anyone bought it?
  • wuntyphyve 9 May 2017 10:40:12 8,620 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    @The_Goon It was a credit card I don't normally use and forgot I had it registered as my prime form of payment. The fraud dept retracted it. Didn't even contact me first!

Still no word from Sony despite them saying it would be restored yesterday... Ho hum...

Edited by wuntyphyve at 10:40:20 09-05-2017
  • TheDuskwalker 9 May 2017 11:44:13 53 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 4 weeks ago
    Tekken 7 PS4 bundle announced.
    http://pureplaystation.com/tekken-7-ps4-proslim-bundles-announced-for-uk-and-europe/2017/05/
  • wuntyphyve 9 May 2017 15:28:03 8,620 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    All sorted now. What an infuriating barrel of horse penises that was. Had to phone them again.

"Yeah so...my account still isn't active. I was told it would be done yesterday"
    "Oh, no it's someone in London, they do it in batches, it depends how high up the queue you are"
    "Er, okay. Can you just reactivate my account please, I cleared this balance yesterday."

Honestly. What a stupid fucking thing. Just send me an email if there is a payment problem, don't just instaban the account with no explanation. It really brought to light the fact that, despite me paying for and downloading a load of games over the last few years, I never really "own" them, as I wasn't allowed to fire up any that were installed on my system. How shady is that? I think I'm going to be exclusively buying physical copies from now on.
  • Ror 9 May 2017 15:50:50 15,103 posts
    Seen 29 seconds ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    They do it in batches?! What in the fuck.
  • Derblington 9 May 2017 15:55:58 28,235 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I'm pretty sure that's bullshit. Someone just didn't it and that was a convenient excuse to keep you from kicking off.
  • DFawkes Friendliest Forumite, 2016 9 May 2017 16:01:44 30,765 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I had a minor issue with DLC once when I got my second PS3 and was told similar. Their system refreshes licences in batches, so I got queued up for the next one. Seems plausible for minor issues like mine, but I wouldn't have thought they'd use that system for people's whole account. That's pretty poor form.
  • eleven63 9 May 2017 19:37:56 2,025 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I always get an email when a transaction, free or otherwise, goes through my PS4 account or Xbox account.

I check my bank account once a week to check nothing odd is going on as my Xbox account has been hacked/accessed twice in the past couple of years.

Anyways, got the money back both times and have never been shut out, yet....
  • Nades 10 May 2017 17:46:22 2,867 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Theres a sale on PSN at the moment. Tempted to get Max Payne (PS2 version) Used to love that game.
  • chrisno21 11 May 2017 10:09:01 1,830 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Red Dead down to 6.19 is tempting too... if it was redemption.

Edited by chrisno21 at 10:09:44 11-05-2017
  • Nades 11 May 2017 11:46:00 2,867 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Do the PS2 games play well on PS4?
  • Page

of 1221 First / Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.