Bacon reveals abuse by 'trolls' Page 7

• Page

of 7 First / Last

Next
  • kalel 3 Apr 2012 15:55:57 83,877 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    senso-ji wrote:
    I find it strange as well; if John Terry is found guilty of using racist language this summer, the maximum sentence he'll get is a £2000 fine, which I assumed was handed out to this student, not eight weeks prison time.
    Where have you got that idea? I thought he was potentially going to jail also.
  • Megapocalypse 3 Apr 2012 15:57:17 5,229 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    kalel wrote:
    Megapocalypse wrote:
    Tbf though. It does seem strange that he gets time when people who comit things like burglary/robbery etc just get community orders.
    Perhaps, but that kind of argument reminds me of when a footballer gets a red card for punching someone and them moans about all the other people who didn’t.

Other people getting away with stuff they shouldn’t have doesn’t mean that you have been treated with injustice.
  • Megapocalypse 3 Apr 2012 15:59:50 5,229 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    kalel wrote:
    Megapocalypse wrote:
    Tbf though. It does seem strange that he gets time when people who comit things like burglary/robbery etc just get community orders.
    Perhaps, but that kind of argument reminds me of when a footballer gets a red card for punching someone and them moans about all the other people who didn’t.

Other people getting away with stuff they shouldn’t have doesn’t mean that you have been treated with injustice.
    Sorry, phrased that badly. I wasn't saying his sentence was wrong.
  • Megapocalypse 3 Apr 2012 16:00:10 5,229 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    kalel wrote:
    Megapocalypse wrote:

Sorry, phrased that badly. I wasn't saying his sentence was the one that was wrong.
  • Megapocalypse 3 Apr 2012 16:00:59 5,229 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Stupid phone.
  • RichieTenenbaum 29 Jul 2013 23:45:04 2,162 posts
    Seen 35 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I hate the new use of the word trolling. Trolling was always the word for harmless fun like linking to Rick Astley or winding people up. Not a rape threat.
  • FWB 29 Jul 2013 23:52:01 41,992 posts
    Seen 8 seconds ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Language changes.
  • spamdangled 29 Jul 2013 23:54:09 27,197 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    RichieTenenbaum wrote:
    I hate the new use of the word trolling. Trolling was always the word for harmless fun like linking to Rick Astley or winding people up. Not a rape threat.
    Nah, it's always existed at both extremes of the spectrum.

3DS: 4055-2781-2855 Xbox: spamdangled PSN: dark_morgan Wii U: Spamdangle Steam: spamdangled

• Page

of 7 First / Last

Next