Waded though about 400+ DVDs today and found five in a five for £5 deal. Hope I did good.

  • Page

    of 1

    Previous Next
  • bionic_v2 25 Feb 2012 17:33:54 116 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Waded though about 400+ DVDs today and found five in a five for £5 deal. Hope I did good.

    BrŁno (2009) - Iíve always wanted to see this
    After Midnight (2004) - this looks quite interesting
    Goodbye Lenin! (2003) - this looks entertaining
    The Big Lebowski (1998) - Iíve never seen this
    Less Than Zero (1987) - starring Robert Downey Jr.

    Edited by bionic_v2 at 17:54:36 25-02-2012
  • Deleted user 25 February 2012 17:44:44
    HOW EXCITING.

    I did a similar thing. I went shopping yesterday and bought

    A can of diced tomatoes
    A packet of rice
    Some cat food
    A bag of potatoes
    A pack of sausages
  • Bremenacht 25 Feb 2012 17:48:06 18,761 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Ahhh, but how many groceries did you have to flick through in order to identify those goods, hmmm? It's the searching that makes it all worthwhile.

    Good call on the sausages.
  • Mr-Brett 25 Feb 2012 17:49:04 12,828 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Bold choices there meme, hopefully they'll pay off.

    Level 37 Social Justice Warrior

  • Jono62 25 Feb 2012 17:49:19 14,200 posts
    Seen 58 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Depends on the type of sausages.
  • SolidSCB 25 Feb 2012 17:49:52 6,932 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Sounds like you could make a mean Potato & Cat Food Surprise with those ingredients.
  • bionic_v2 25 Feb 2012 17:50:20 116 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    meme wrote:
    HOW EXCITING.

    I did a similar thing. I went shopping yesterday and bought

    A can of diced tomatoes
    A packet of rice
    Some cat food
    A bag of potatoes
    A pack of sausages
    Nothing wrong in that. You appear to have posted in the wrong Category. I am not sure if there is a Food Category here on EG ?

    Edited by bionic_v2 at 17:53:50 25-02-2012
  • SolidSCB 25 Feb 2012 17:50:31 6,932 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    The surprise is crippling stomach pain, of course.
  • Tom_Servo 25 Feb 2012 17:50:35 18,009 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    bionic_v2 wrote:
    BrŁno (2009) - Iíve always wanted to see this
    After Midnight (2004) - this looks quite interesting
    Goodbye Lenin! (2003) - this looks entertaining
    The Big Lebowski (1998) - Iíve never seen this
    Less Than Zero (1987) - starring Robert Downey Jr.
    Why did the last one make me laugh so much? :D
  • bionic_v2 25 Feb 2012 17:51:38 116 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Tom_Servo wrote:
    bionic_v2 wrote:
    BrŁno (2009) - Iíve always wanted to see this
    After Midnight (2004) - this looks quite interesting
    Goodbye Lenin! (2003) - this looks entertaining
    The Big Lebowski (1998) - Iíve never seen this
    Less Than Zero (1987) - starring Robert Downey Jr.
    Why did the last one make me laugh so much? :D
    I have no idea ?
  • Bremenacht 25 Feb 2012 17:54:58 18,761 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    SolidSCB wrote:
    Sounds like you could make a mean Potato & Cat Food Surprise with those ingredients.
    I think it's got to be cat food *or* sausages really, and I'd call sausages.
  • Deleted user 25 February 2012 17:56:53
    The cat food is for the cats, you unbelievable fools. So are the sausages and the rice. I will gorge on potatoes cooked in tomatoes tonight, and laugh myself silly with partial homonyms.
  • bionic_v2 25 Feb 2012 17:59:57 116 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    meme wrote:
    The cat food is for the cats, you unbelievable fools. So are the sausages and the rice. I will gorge on potatoes cooked in tomatoes tonight, and laugh myself silly with partial homonyms.
    Enjoy the sausage and rice. Great combo, i don't think.
  • Deleted user 25 February 2012 18:00:33
    A million Spaniards just cried out in rage.
  • agparrot 25 Feb 2012 18:00:54 11,903 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    The poor OP.

    He typed in all those letters, and then by the time his mouse hovered over the post button, there was still nothing worth contributing. He clicked it anyway.

    Boggles the mind.
  • Page

    of 1

    Previous Next
Log in or register to reply