No longer able to filter out categories

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • Deleted user 25 February 2012 14:53:05
    Which is of premium importance at the moment as I'm fucking drowning in Vita threads.

Hop to it, people who I don't pay in any way, shape or form but use their services repeatedly. Lest I consume you like the wrath of God.
  • agparrot 25 Feb 2012 15:08:58 11,903 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Yeah, I know what you mean.

It's not the same as filtering them out, but some of the mods have already had a chat about thinning them out a bit next week when it becomes clear which ones aren't getting used as much or where the same stuff is being discussed in different threads as the 'excitement' of release wears off.

There's not really anything mods can do about the raft of game-specific ones engorging the Vita category though, which makes up a whole bunch of the volume. Hopefully filtering categories isn't a permanent casualty of the redesign, perhaps one of the code-monkeys can shed a bit more light on it.
  • Mr-Brett 25 Feb 2012 15:18:54 12,828 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    It's slightly off topic but if/when they reinstate the filter function then perhaps it could be more like the news filtering on the front page? and maybe more prominent this time since I wasn't even aware than it existed for years last time.

Level 37 Social Justice Warrior

• kalel 29 Feb 2012 11:40:15 88,454 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Please, please bring back thread filtering.

Please.
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next