EDL (English Defence League), SDL et al. Page 4

• Page

of 10 First / Last

• Mr-Brett 22 Apr 2013 13:44:39 12,828 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I wonder what they'd make of the Kremlin.

Level 37 Social Justice Warrior

• mcmonkeyplc 22 Apr 2013 13:45:07 39,467 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Ignorance is retarded?

Come and get it cumslingers!

• DFawkes 22 Apr 2013 13:46:35 23,363 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Well not knowing the history of the building is fair enough, assuming it's a mosque because it's a bit exotic looking isn't.

Oh for goodness sake, I've caught my scrotum in my zip again - Margaret Thatcher, 1986

• RedSparrows 22 Apr 2013 13:51:16 23,338 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Irrespective of whether you know what it is, you do research and check.

Basic facet of holding any worthwhile public opinion.*

*Totally undermined by social media.
  • Murbal 22 Apr 2013 14:04:33 22,386 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    DFawkes wrote:
    I'm afraid I have to admit ignorance on what that's a photo of. Don't think I've seen that building before. I would assume it's the Royal Pavilion, but it can't be that as that's as British a building as you can get.
    It is the Royal Pavilion.
  • nickthegun 22 Apr 2013 14:06:04 60,517 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    And its looked like that for getting on for 200 years.

These muslimists sure got in there early.

---------------------------------------------------------
    My man gives real loving that's why I call him Killer
    He's not a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, he's a thriller

• RedSparrows 22 Apr 2013 14:10:09 23,338 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masjid-e-Abu_Hurairah

Damn Nu-Labour!
  • LeoliansBro 22 Apr 2013 14:13:29 44,512 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Mr-Brett wrote:
    I wonder what they'd make of the Kremlin.
    Probably nothing next to what they'd think of St Basil's Cathedral.

LB, you really are a massive geek.

• Mr-Brett 22 Apr 2013 14:15:34 12,828 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Are you making fun of my poor knowledge of Moscow architecture?

So err yeah, I meant that one.

Level 37 Social Justice Warrior

• RedSparrows 22 Apr 2013 14:20:10 23,338 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    http://www.panoramio.com/photo/8592156

A mosque in Moscow. Commemorating the Muslim war dead of WW2, who fought for the USSR.

Bloody Islams!

Edited by RedSparrows at 14:20:40 22-04-2013
  • cubbymoore 22 Apr 2013 14:59:35 36,501 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    DFawkes wrote:
    I'm afraid I have to admit ignorance on what that's a photo of. Don't think I've seen that building before. I would assume it's the Royal Pavilion, but it can't be that as that's as British a building as you can get.
    EXACTLY.
  • grey_matters 22 Apr 2013 15:25:24 3,799 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    cubbymoore wrote:
    DFawkes wrote:
    EXACTLY.
    Wait.
    Are you suggesting that the entire British Empire was a false flag operation perpetrated by the Islamists so that they could later infiltrate England's green and pleasant land easlier?
    Holy shit.
  • mcmonkeyplc 22 Apr 2013 15:39:00 39,467 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Quick someone tell Stephan_W or whatever the fuck he's called.

Come and get it cumslingers!

• BillMurray 25 May 2013 03:12:42 7,805 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    EDL march in my town(Grimsby) on Monday, sadly. Perfect way to ruin a bank holiday. I shall be there to have a bit of a shout and swear a bit. They can fuck right off.
  • Lethally-Obese 25 May 2013 04:11:53 69 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    That won't make any difference in the way that they think though.
  • RightBean 25 May 2013 04:40:24 661 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Cunts
  • Deleted user 25 May 2013 04:48:43
    Despite mostly being idiots, they have actually rasied some good points. Like, what are the true Islamic people doing to notify the police and stop hate preachers from spreading their lies within' their own community?

If someone draws a silly cartoon, they soon take to the streets burning Poppy's, flags and other national symbols, yet when a man gets beheaded, they go very coy and issue nothing more then a statement on their site. You have to remember folks, in a lot iof Muslim communities, they don't encourage integration and they practise their beliefs down to now illegal methods such as multiple wives, wive beating and so on. This religion creates a lot of issues in modern day society as what it deems socially acceptable, we don't.
  • Lethally-Obese 25 May 2013 05:13:10 69 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    There are valid concerns regarding Islam. But those are things that should be discussed in a civil manner and in an objective one as well. The problem with groups like EDL, or whatever equivalent there is in other European nations, is that they provoke an extreme reaction in the more moderate people, which tends to be most of us.

So it's become a game of mudslinging and name-calling from both sides and none of the issues are being resolved, while more and more people get confronted with something they have little understanding of and which is essentially a taboo to talk about.

At any rate, it's of vital importance to discuss people's concerns in a normal manner, without branding everyone who speaks of the subject a racist/xenophobe etc. Or groups like the EDL will just keep on growing and eventually become a very, very serious problem.
  • djronz. 25 May 2013 07:13:28 283 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Religion is bollocks. Anyone fighting for anything in the name of a god is seriously deluded. People should just live their lives with good honest values,  look after each other and chill the fuck out!

• MrTomFTW Moderator 25 May 2013 07:47:24 38,761 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Goodfella wrote:
    Lethally-Obese wrote:
    At any rate, it's of vital importance to discuss people's concerns in a normal manner, without branding everyone who speaks of the subject a racist/xenophobe etc.
    The difference is you've brought forward some quite troubling anti-islam/anti-immigration statements and shared some equally as offensive YouTube vids. The fact you don't seem to realise it us probably the most worrying part.

Follow me on Twitter: @MrTom
    Voted by the community "Best mod" 2011, 2012 and 2013.

• CosmicFuzz 25 May 2013 08:24:48 24,930 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Goodfella wrote:
    I'm not saying any more on the subject, you have your opinion, I have mine. I think you're wrong in what you (and others) have said against me.

You may as well lock this thread now before the stick pokers come along again.
    You can't enter a thread, start up a conversation then leave because you don't want to be involved in it.

I think MrTom is right though. Whether you are or not, you've acted like an incredible racist who shares disturbing views with clubs like these.

Looking for a new video game podcast? Try ours! (And give us a rating on iTunes!) :)

• DaM 25 May 2013 08:37:13 13,338 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Freedom of speech and all that - EDL spokesman at Woolwich. Let's hear both sides of the arguments.

• MrTomFTW Moderator 25 May 2013 08:39:26 38,761 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    That video is years old, that's not from Woolwich :)

Follow me on Twitter: @MrTom
    Voted by the community "Best mod" 2011, 2012 and 2013.

• Lethally-Obese 25 May 2013 08:46:10 69 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    The only thing that can stand against a Muslamic Raygun is the Hyper Pope Shield XVI Benedict Edition , Please understand.
  • Bremenacht 25 May 2013 09:58:03 18,761 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    What this particular discussion will inevitably look like:

• DaM 25 May 2013 10:35:21 13,338 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    MrTomFTW wrote:
    That video is years old, that's not from Woolwich :)
    It's a message that bears repeating!
  • RedSparrows 25 May 2013 11:01:11 23,338 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    SG59 wrote:
    Despite mostly being idiots, they have actually rasied some good points. Like, what are the true Islamic people doing to notify the police and stop hate preachers from spreading their lies within' their own community?

If someone draws a silly cartoon, they soon take to the streets burning Poppy's, flags and other national symbols, yet when a man gets beheaded, they go very coy and issue nothing more then a statement on their site. You have to remember folks, in a lot iof Muslim communities, they don't encourage integration and they practise their beliefs down to now illegal methods such as multiple wives, wive beating and so on. This religion creates a lot of issues in modern day society as what it deems socially acceptable, we don't.
    The EDL haven't raised those points. They treat any Muslim with the same idiotic and violent contempt. I'd also question who 'they' really are in the infamous poppy burning case (was it really all the Muslims of this country? Was it really?) and who 'they' are who go coy at the Woolwich horror. I'd warrant it's largely the same group of people, the Anjem Choudry [sic] scion of British Muslims, i.e. the wanker flipsides of the wanker EDL.

That aside, there may well be an issue of the 'Islamic community' not policing itself as well as it should (not that any community ever does, in terms of crime prevention - how many people know someone who does something illegal? Violence is different, I grant you!), and that does need considering and exploring. But the people to do that are the leaders of that community and anyone else in government, councils, housing associations, street groups, etc. Not the EDL. Ever.

Edited by RedSparrows at 11:02:30 25-05-2013
  • Rusty_M 25 May 2013 11:19:42 4,774 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    What's with all these calls for apologies or greater condemning of these acts from the rest of the Muslim community? It's not as if loads of white Britons are expected to apologise for racist attacks by other white Britons.

People are not responsible for the wrongs of others who share one or two of the same traits.

The world is going mad. Me? I'm doing fine.

• Page

of 10 First / Last