of 5 First / Last

• Zizoo 23 Feb 2012 21:32:26 8,095 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Thanks Fuzzy. Will give it a go!
  • steninja 24 Feb 2012 09:01:29 8 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    The error code when launching PS minis is 100% for any PS mini that was obtained freely through PS+ subscriptions. If you download a mini you have actually purchased yourself, it will work. I've got shed loads of free minis, none of them get past the error code. I downloaded "A Space Shooter for 2 Bucks" which I had genuinely paid for with real cash money, pounds sterling and that works fine.

There are numerous threads around the net all stating the same.

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PS-Vita-General-Discussion/PS-Vita-Minis-Error-code/td-p/15163061

Edited by steninja at 09:53:52 24-02-2012

PSN ID: FRENZIED_SALMON
    PS Vita Games: Uncharted, MotorStorm: RC, Frobisher Says

• time4heroes 24 Feb 2012 09:08:32 40 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Anyone had a dead pixel yet? I found a 1 small red one in the top middle of my screen, debating whether to take it back to HMV or just ignore it....which is hard to do as i keep thinking its a bit of dust and rubbing it away ! :-P :-(

PSN: Time4Heroes

• THFourteen 24 Feb 2012 09:15:51 32,855 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    i havent been looking for them, and havent noticed them so i dont care at the minute.
  • FiveMinuteHero 24 Feb 2012 09:26:38 115 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    This morning I already had to do a database rebuild twice... WTF.
  • time4heroes 24 Feb 2012 09:27:45 40 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    THFourteen wrote:
    i havent been looking for them, and havent noticed them so i dont care at the minute.
    I was‘nt looking either until i was flicking through the menus :-( hopefully u dont get them. I just hope hmv ain‘t gna be aholes about it lol

PSN: Time4Heroes

• michaelius 24 Feb 2012 09:36:05 809 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Does Vita require special headphones ? I connected my shitty 1,5 euro headphones i used for psp and they didn't work
  • FiveMinuteHero 24 Feb 2012 09:36:30 115 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    FiveMinuteHero wrote:
    This morning I already had to do a database rebuild twice... WTF.
    Make it three times!
  • HiddenAway 24 Feb 2012 09:43:20 14,853 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    michaelius wrote:
    Does Vita require special headphones ? I connected my shitty 1,5 euro headphones i used for psp and they didn't work
    My current earphones work fine - though I paid considerably more than 1.5 for mine...

On Twitter: @HiddenAway1

• roz123 24 Feb 2012 09:55:20 7,112 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Playstationlifestyle have posted a small guide to deal with the blue light of death

They say they have been inundated with emails about crashes and errors since
  • Zizoo 24 Feb 2012 10:59:59 8,095 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Still can't get online.

Right now I'm happy that I can do most things through my PS3, but I wish I could at least update my games... =/
  • X201 24 Feb 2012 11:06:25 15,124 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    You'll probably be better off getting a Wi-Fi unit.

Ad-hoc mode just gets worse the more stuff that you hang off it. With TVs, radios etc all wanting a wifi connection, you'll probably end up having to bite the bullet at some point.
  • INSOMANiAC 24 Feb 2012 11:31:32 3,829 posts
    Seen 22 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Had a bit of an error myself this morning, left it on charge last night, with the screen off, sat in its case, unplugged the charger this morning without looking and zipped up the case, the vita was actually on the clock screen. When I swiped it away it was just the background, no apps etc, Home button did nothing

I turned the power on and off and it was fine, still, could do with being fixed

Steam - iN5OMANiAC
    PSN - iN5OMANiCAL

• roz123 24 Feb 2012 11:34:12 7,112 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Sounds like people are paying a lot of money to be beta testers
  • INSOMANiAC 24 Feb 2012 11:35:55 3,829 posts
    Seen 22 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Well., from my own experience it works perfectly fine apart from that minor bug, saying we're beta testers is a bit harsh, on the whole its quite good and nothing a 5 hour, 20mb patch cant fix I imagine.

That being said, I havent tried using an online pass yet....

Steam - iN5OMANiAC
    PSN - iN5OMANiCAL

• Midgar777 24 Feb 2012 11:56:45 472 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    It seems that a lot of people are having the blue light issue but the memory card being un-formatable or unreadable seems to be a fairly unique problem. My Vita seems to have killed 2 8gb memory cards so far (unless it's the vita's reader?)

I guess I'll find out next week when Amazon send another Vita to me :3 Meanwhile I'll just /popcorn the internet and search for people having the same issues.

95% of people seem to be having an absolute Vita dream though...which leads me to believe that I've just been unlucky.

Despite all the hassle, I still think the Vita is incredible and I can't wait to be able to play with it some more...The little bits I have played..blew my mind :D!
  • X201 24 Feb 2012 12:03:10 15,124 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    A 4 or 5% failure rate is normal for electronics.
  • DiamondIce 24 Feb 2012 12:05:52 1,185 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    We had the same issue with Unit 13 as mentioned in roz123's second link.

The sound dropped out, I quit out and then the Vita went into flashing blue light mode.

FLOPS! RAM!

• Midgar777 24 Feb 2012 12:25:36 472 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    DiamondIce wrote:
    We had the same issue with Unit 13 as mentioned in roz123's second link.

The sound dropped out, I quit out and then the Vita went into flashing blue light mode.
    Once you restarted did the blinking blue light disappear? or does it keep erroring? Mine had the blue blink last night...I restarted and it seemed okay... I was reading some forums on my iPad and I looked back at the Vita and it had shut itself off and was blue blinking again. Very fucked :p Off to post it back to Amazon now actually :)
  • DiamondIce 24 Feb 2012 12:28:36 1,185 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Everything was fine after I held the power button down for 20-or-so seconds.

That is the only error I have had in the whole time of using the Vita.

FLOPS! RAM!

• steninja 24 Feb 2012 12:34:23 8 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Not so much of an error but I have noticed like an artifacting off my screen but it is only apparent when viewing black or dark screens and when i'm in a very dark environment (at night with the light off for example).

It's not much of a severe issue but just disappointing when i notice it. Doesn't affect gameplay in anyway.

• HiddenAway 24 Feb 2012 13:00:34 14,853 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    steninja wrote:
    Not so much of an error but I have noticed like an artifacting off my screen but it is only apparent when viewing black or dark screens and when i'm in a very dark environment (at night with the light off for example).

It's not much of a severe issue but just disappointing when i notice it. Doesn't affect gameplay in anyway.
    Apparently, that's a side-effect of OLED screens in general...

On Twitter: @HiddenAway1

• Progguitarist 24 Feb 2012 13:11:02 10,400 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    The Facebook app is not working for me anymore. Just get an error after it tries to connect.
  • INSOMANiAC 24 Feb 2012 13:16:47 3,829 posts
    Seen 22 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    steninja wrote:

Only noticed this when everybodys golf is midload and the screen goes black, other than that completely imperceptible

Steam - iN5OMANiAC
    PSN - iN5OMANiCAL

• DiamondIce 24 Feb 2012 14:31:23 1,185 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I am not sure if I should admit up to this.

I thought my Vita was no longer able to charge. I connected it to the PC and it was not detected. I plugged it into the mains and no charge.

I connected it to the PS3 using remote play and that did work.

After a bit of thought I realised I had plugged the connection in the wrong way into the Vita. I am surprised this is even possible.

FLOPS! RAM!

• steninja 24 Feb 2012 14:52:56 8 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    HiddenAway wrote:
    steninja wrote:

Apparently, that's a side-effect of OLED screens in general...
    Oh right, thanks for response. As @INSOMANiAC also mentions, it's pretty much imperceptibale unless you're under those specific conditions; dark environment and dark in-game screens such as a black loading screen.

• michaelius 24 Feb 2012 18:43:39 809 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    michaelius wrote:
    Problem solved - headphones got broken after 2 months of carrying them in coat pocket :)
  • FuzzyDuck 24 Feb 2012 19:11:09 3,890 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    ZizouFC wrote:
    Thanks Fuzzy. Will give it a go!
    No probs Zizou, hope it works okay for ya! ;)
  • Zizoo 24 Feb 2012 20:15:15 8,095 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    @Fuzzy

I tried that one and then connectify, but something is blocking both programs.. I will keep trying. :)

Anybody having the error: C0-10932-5 when copying content from your PS3 to your Vita? Only certain things like the Little Deviants demo won't copy. Hmph.
  • Midgar777 25 Feb 2012 00:36:30 472 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    DiamondIce wrote:
    After a bit of thought I realised I had plugged the connection in the wrong way into the Vita. I am surprised this is even possible.
    I've read about a lot of people doing that man haha don't sweat it xD
  • Page

of 5 First / Last