• Page

of 5 First / Last

Next
  • daft_punk_909 25 Feb 2012 08:00:29 57 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Midgar777 wrote:
    DiamondIce wrote:
    After a bit of thought I realised I had plugged the connection in the wrong way into the Vita. I am surprised this is even possible.
    I've read about a lot of people doing that man haha don't sweat it xD
    But yeh, seems insane that it is possible to plug it in the wrong way. Just wait until parent and kid casual users start getting hold of vitas. They'll all be doing this.

PSN: daft_punk_909

• Midgar777 25 Feb 2012 16:00:42 472 posts
    Seen 4 weeks ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    daft_punk_909 wrote:
    Midgar777 wrote:
    DiamondIce wrote:
    After a bit of thought I realised I had plugged the connection in the wrong way into the Vita. I am surprised this is even possible.
    I've read about a lot of people doing that man haha don't sweat it xD
    But yeh, seems insane that it is possible to plug it in the wrong way. Just wait until parent and kid casual users start getting hold of vitas. They'll all be doing this.
    Yeah that's true. I'm in two minds about this really, on one hand it shouldn't have been built in a way that let's you plug it in the wrong way round, but equally...it's not that hard to just look and figure out which way it goes in based on the grooves.

If anyone is finding themselves having a serious issue with this then I'd recommend picking up the official PSVita dock then there's no danger of putting it in the wrong way round.

PSVita Dock Here
  • Zizoo 6 Aug 2012 11:21:58 7,706 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    ZizouFC wrote:

Anybody having the error: C0-10932-5 when copying content from your PS3 to your Vita? Only certain things like the Little Deviants demo won't copy. Hmph.
    Has anybody found a way around this?

I can't get The Warriors to copy to my Vita. I can't download it straight to the Vita because my net is capped.
  • Zizoo 16 Jan 2013 12:43:39 7,706 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    ZizouFC wrote:
    ZizouFC wrote:

Anybody having the error: C0-10932-5 when copying content from your PS3 to your Vita? Only certain things like the Little Deviants demo won't copy. Hmph.
    Has anybody found a way around this?

I can't get The Warriors to copy to my Vita. I can't download it straight to the Vita because my net is capped.
    I'm still having this error months later... :(

Fortunately I can sneak a download once a month or so at work, and I buy most games physical, but I can't even get 90% of demos to transfer. I don't think the downloads are corrupt since PS3 games and Xbox games I download have never failed to work.

Some things to transfer, but most don't. Last night I thought perhaps my Vita needs to be online as well as the PS3, so I had them both hooked up to the same WiFi connection, but no luck.

According to the Google, it's a common problem. Something I came accross today has given me something new to try: http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Vita-Technical-Help/Download-Error-C0-10932-5/td-p/16931114

This "Online Support Coordinator", it is a DNS problem... Any idea what exactly could be wrong seeing as I don't have any DNS problems when I test the connection?

Edited by ZizouFC at 12:46:02 16-01-2013
  • Page

of 5 First / Last

Next