PSP on the PSV - Your Recommendations Page 25

  • Page

    of 25 First / Last

    Next
  • H1ggyLTD 16 Jul 2013 17:21:24 1,791 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Some people were saying it was good, but the youtube videos make it look barely playable.
  • greenmekon 16 Jul 2013 17:30:43 190 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    H1ggyLTD wrote:
    Some people were saying it was good, but the youtube videos make it look barely playable.
    That was what I was thinking, looks terrible on youtube.
  • Deleted user 17 July 2013 07:06:24
    I've bought it and it looks great to me. Only played about 10 mins though.

    I find some of the cutscenes can be slightly blurry but that maybe the bilinear thingymejig

    Jonsaan is probably the man to ask.
  • Murbal 17 Jul 2013 07:21:40 22,352 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Tomb raider anniversary? I thought it was excellent personally. Been a while mind you...
  • greenmekon 17 Jul 2013 07:22:39 190 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    NeverEatYellowSnow wrote:
    I've bought it and it looks great to me. Only played about 10 mins though.

    I find some of the cutscenes can be slightly blurry but that maybe the bilinear thingymejig

    Jonsaan is probably the man to ask.
    Cheers, I may invest, not that I havent got anything to play (takes a look at backlog)
  • jonsaan 17 Jul 2013 07:58:05 25,360 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Anniversary is fantastic, it's very slick and incredibly nicely done on the control front. Are you sure you were not looking at Legend vids? Your description fits that game as the control is all over the place.

    FCUTA!

  • Flying_Pig 17 Jul 2013 08:54:16 11,151 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Legends is awful. No played Anniversary, though.
  • greenmekon 17 Jul 2013 09:40:37 190 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    jonsaan wrote:
    Anniversary is fantastic, it's very slick and incredibly nicely done on the control front. Are you sure you were not looking at Legend vids? Your description fits that game as the control is all over the place.
    Cheers. I may have been looking at the wrong vids, only just checked youtube quickly, will check again, cheers.
  • greenmekon 17 Jul 2013 20:55:52 190 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Bought tomb raider an. today and its great, cheers.
  • Roddy100 17 Jul 2013 21:54:56 769 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    greenmekon wrote:
    Bought tomb raider an. today and its great, cheers.
    I haven't played the PSP version but it's apparently very faithful to the PS2 version which I throughly enjoyed. And it certainly makes it hard to go back to the 1996 original!
  • greenmekon 17 Jul 2013 22:15:08 190 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Roddy100 wrote:
    greenmekon wrote:
    Bought tomb raider an. today and its great, cheers.
    I haven't played the PSP version but it's apparently very faithful to the PS2 version which I throughly enjoyed. And it certainly makes it hard to go back to the 1996 original!
    I played the ps2 version and loved it so thought I would get involved, enjoying it
  • jonsaan 18 Jul 2013 17:34:45 25,360 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Loads of unlockables too but boy are they tough to get...

    FCUTA!

  • greenmekon 18 Jul 2013 18:22:05 190 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    jonsaan wrote:
    Loads of unlockables too but boy are they tough to get...
    I like a challenge ;)
  • Widge Moderator 9 Dec 2013 09:16:57 13,695 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Thinking of dipping into these.

    Would ideally like to get:

    Dissidia
    Gran Turismo
    Valkyria Chronicles

    Saddened that Crisis Core never made it to digital.

    _ _ _

    www.inverted-audio.com

  • One_Vurfed_Gwrx 9 Dec 2013 10:06:05 610 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I actually have spent more time playing PSP games on my Vita than Vita ones I think (Corpse Party and sequel, Growlanser and Gungnir (picked up on sales)) although switched over to Ys: Memories of Celceta for now.
  • PazJohnMitch 9 Dec 2013 12:07:31 8,308 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    VC2 is very good but starts very, very slowly.
  • Page

    of 25 First / Last

    Next
Log in or register to reply