Official UK Playstation Vita Store Thread Page 3

  • Page

    of 152 First / Last

  • StefJamEX 8 Mar 2012 00:16:25 94 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Looking at that list of PSP titles, what would you say are the must haves? I'm downloading Corpse Party and Persona as I've been wanting to play both for a long time.

    XBL: StefJam
    PSN/Vita/Steam: StefJamEX

  • ilmaestro 8 Mar 2012 00:20:58 32,472 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Oh man, this is what I was looking for in response to the Vita coming out! I'll easily have enough PSP games on the go to see me through until Vita software starts coming more consistently.

    cozeny wrote:
    either of the blazblue games worth picking up?
    CSII is the much better game, but neither of them is a fantastic version (the PSP versions, I mean, rather than the core game) compared to the legit Vita version of Extend. CSII does have tons of content, though - it's the "real" version of CSII if you like, where the consoles only really got the balance update and not the single player updates. Suffers in terms of resolution and frame rate at times.

    StefJamEX wrote:
    Looking at that list of PSP titles, what would you say are the must haves? I'm downloading Corpse Party and Persona as I've been wanting to play both for a long time.
    Half Minute Hero, and something Ys-y.

    Edited by ilmaestro at 00:22:16 08-03-2012

    4235

  • mrpon 8 Mar 2012 00:25:19 29,427 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I really enjoyed Manhunt 2, be prepared for intentional gritty/grainy graphics. Some gruesome kills as well.

    Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

  • Murbs 8 Mar 2012 08:51:45 22,523 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Cladun for 7.99 people, get to it!
  • Murbs 8 Mar 2012 14:45:25 22,523 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Can't see Peace Walker on the store interestingly...
  • steveb07 8 Mar 2012 16:52:48 879 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I tried for ages last night to find where I could add/link my debit card onto my psn account via Vita and PSN site even from a PC but just can't find it. Even google has let me down. Can anyone help?

    PSN: IIIQuid

  • neems 8 Mar 2012 16:58:28 1,393 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    steveb07 wrote:
    I tried for ages last night to find where I could add/link my debit card onto my psn account via Vita and PSN site even from a PC but just can't find it. Even google has let me down. Can anyone help?
    I assume if you try to buy something it will automatically bring up the card details screen?
  • mrpon 8 Mar 2012 17:05:59 29,427 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Go to the store on your Vita - tap the ... then Transaction Management - Billing Information.

    Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

  • steveb07 8 Mar 2012 21:58:03 879 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    mrpon wrote:
    Go to the store on your Vita - tap the ... then Transaction Management - Billing Information.
    Yes! Got it. Hidden under the ... in the corner. Thanks

    PSN: IIIQuid

  • RyanDS 9 Mar 2012 07:09:27 9,734 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Personally I strongly disliked Corpse Party. There are some bits where you will dies loads, and everytime there is a 2 minute death scene.
  • Rens11 9 Mar 2012 08:36:34 1,456 posts
    Seen 48 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Whats metal gear solid portable ops like? Worth a punt for 8 quid or just wait for peace walker instead? Does mgs portable ops plus only contain multiplayer?

    Dont kid yourself, Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, hed eat you and everyone you care about!

  • santashi 9 Mar 2012 09:33:40 5,167 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    ryandsimmons wrote:
    Personally I strongly disliked Corpse Party. There are some bits where you will dies loads, and everytime there is a 2 minute death scene.
    Really? When was that? I think only the last few chapters had that many bad endings, and most of the opportunities to get a bad ending seemed well spaced to me. Personally I was trying to get all the different endings so I was happy or traumatised! to get a new death scene.

    PSN ID: finn1
    3DS: 3497-0005-6756

  • Kangoo 9 Mar 2012 09:35:48 1,021 posts
    Seen 49 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @GameOverYeah

    Lunar is well worth getting, looks pretty nice on teh Vita screen and haven't noticed any bad loading so far.

    PSN: Adwab2

  • StefJamEX 9 Mar 2012 09:49:03 94 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I would add that PSP games on the Vita seem to load a little faster. Certainly, saving data to the virtual Pro Duo card seems quicker. Maybe it's just me as I'm still in the honeymoon period with my shiny new toy!

    XBL: StefJam
    PSN/Vita/Steam: StefJamEX

  • DiamondIce 9 Mar 2012 09:51:42 1,185 posts
    Seen 52 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Have any PSP games on the store integrated use of the 2nd analogue?

    I was tempted by God of War but it is 14.99 and can be picked up for 5 on the PSP (which we do still have). I have never been able to get on with the analogue slider hence the temptation of playing it on the Vita.

    FLOPS! RAM!

  • HiddenAway 9 Mar 2012 09:58:21 14,966 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    DiamondIce wrote:
    Have any PSP games on the store integrated use of the 2nd analogue?

    I was tempted by God of War but it is 14.99 and can be picked up for 5 on the PSP (which we do still have). I have never been able to get on with the analogue slider hence the temptation of playing it on the Vita.
    Hold the touch screen while playing a PSP game. It gives you options to assign the right analog stick to either the directional buttons or the face buttons.

    I believe it works for all PSP PSN games

    On Twitter: @HiddenAway1

  • ElNuevo9 9 Mar 2012 10:18:37 13,546 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Unit 13 up on the store now if anyone wants to buy it digitally.

    Hated, adored, never ignored.

  • HiddenAway 12 Mar 2012 12:26:18 14,966 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Permanent price drops confirmed (from last week) - now with Vita compatability information

    On Twitter: @HiddenAway1

  • Deleted user 12 March 2012 12:38:47
    @HiddenAway I know you probably don't care much, but why is there nothing like this on the US store? Thanks for any insight.
  • steve1979 12 Mar 2012 12:42:34 2,007 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I'm hoping for a few more permanent price drops this week. Persona 3, I'm looking at you.
  • chrisno21 12 Mar 2012 12:48:59 1,544 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Nice to know they are permanent means I can pick up an Ys if/when I'm running out of other titles to play and not buy it now as a panic-buy.

    PSN/NNID: chrisno21
    twitter: @NumbersFox

  • HiddenAway 12 Mar 2012 12:56:44 14,966 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Cosmopolitan wrote:
    @HiddenAway I know you probably don't care much, but why is there nothing like this on the US store? Thanks for any insight.
    You mean a US store thread? My account is primarily in the UK so it's easier for me to go through the UK store each week than to switch to the US store and switch back afterwards.

    If you mean the price drops, I believe they had a few 2 weeks ago but I never found a good list of them.

    On Twitter: @HiddenAway1

  • Ziz0u 14 Mar 2012 12:16:25 8,595 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I am getting a 20 voucher (well R200, but same difference) and since it's all I can afford right now, I'd appreciate some recommendations.

    I'm looking for one or if possible - 2 good long PSP games. I wouldn't mind picking up Motorstorm RC with the change ;)

    I would like a good RPG and wanted Persona 3, but it's a bit pricy. Anything as good for a better price?

    I have FFVII ready to play once PS1 games are compatible and will be getting Unit 13 when I have the cash for a full Vita game.

    Thanks in advance
  • HiddenAway 14 Mar 2012 12:23:51 14,966 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    ZizouFC wrote:
    I am getting a 20 voucher (well R200, but same difference) and since it's all I can afford right now, I'd appreciate some recommendations.

    I'm looking for one or if possible - 2 good long PSP games. I wouldn't mind picking up Motorstorm RC with the change ;)

    I would like a good RPG and wanted Persona 3, but it's a bit pricy. Anything as good for a better price?

    I have FFVII ready to play once PS1 games are compatible and will be getting Unit 13 when I have the cash for a full Vita game.

    Thanks in advance
    If you have Twitter, you may want to enter Ghostlight's competition as they're giving away 5 P3P codes.

    Some quick suggestions:

    Ys Oath in Felghana (bear in mind it's hitting Steam on PC soon)
    Ys Seven - 7.99 (19.99)
    Ys I & II Chronicles - 7.99 (15.99)
    Gods Eater Burst - 7.99 (23.99)
    Lunar: Silver Star Harmony - 9.99 (15.99)
    Z.H.P. - 11.99 (23.99)
    Cladun: This is an RPG - 7.99 (15.99) (Cladun x2 is better if you have money to spare)

    Edited by HiddenAway at 12:29:01 14-03-2012

    On Twitter: @HiddenAway1

  • Ziz0u 14 Mar 2012 12:54:23 8,595 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Thanks! I am checking them each out now.

    Disgaea 2... Any good?
  • Ziz0u 14 Mar 2012 12:58:35 8,595 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Oh, and out of my price range?
  • HiddenAway 14 Mar 2012 13:00:06 14,966 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    ZizouFC wrote:
    Oh, and out of my price range?
    Not sure what you mean here. Is 7.99 too expensive?

    On Twitter: @HiddenAway1

  • Ziz0u 14 Mar 2012 13:09:29 8,595 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Sorry, I meant is Disgaea any good, and is it under 20 pounds?

    I can't seem to find the price.
  • steve1979 14 Mar 2012 13:18:48 2,007 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    It's 7.99 and it's excellent.
  • Page

    of 152 First / Last

Log in or register to reply