Official UK Playstation Vita Store Thread Page 122

• Page

of 147 First / Last

• SomaticSense 30 Apr 2014 14:31:44 8,677 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    aros wrote:
    bunglebonce wrote:
    If Legends is down to a tenner already, I reckon it'll be on + in the next six months.
    It's been out for Vita for a fair old while - it's actually gone surprisingly long without a sale.
    It was on sale a few months back wasn't it? During the Xmas sales iirc.

Everyone on the thread went nuts for it.
  • TheBlackDog 30 Apr 2014 15:26:13 405 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Flying_Pig wrote:
    Some decent sale items this week:

Vita

Persona 4 Golden (PS Vita)
    Was 34.99/39.99/AU$54.95, Now 14.99/19.99/AU$24.95
    Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members

Luftrausers (Cross-Buy)
    Was 7.29/8.99/AU$13.25, now 4.25/5.19/AU$7.65
    Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members

It's worth noting that Persona Golden 4 is available for 15 (Amazon) or less new on cartridge, especially as it takes up quite a bit of space on the memory card from the sounds of it.

Edited by TheBlackDog at 15:27:19 30-04-2014
  • Flying_Pig 30 Apr 2014 17:56:54 11,151 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    PazJohnMitch wrote:
    Just about worth 7. Depends on how much you value 7.

Do you shop at Waitrose or equivalent? Then yes.

Do you shop at Lidl or equivalent? Then no.
    With that level of endorsement, I think I'll pass. More than enough to play on the Vita anyway...
  • HiddenAway 30 Apr 2014 19:17:30 14,918 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    As I start panicking and start wondering when more of these games in my release list get actual dates, we soldier on. Today sees the delayed digital release of Demon Gaze, a game not too dislike Etrian Odyssey where you explore a dungeon while mapping your progress. Unlike Etrian Odyssey, it does have some slightly saucier bits (I think?).

Also out today is Ragnarok Odyssey ACE, a newer version of the original Vita exclusive title, with added functionality for those rich enough to own the PS3 version as well. Also out today is a demo for Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars - yeah, I have no idea either...

On the DLC side, you'll find an Abe costume for LittleBigPlanet Vita, some DLC for Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends, a load of character art DLC for Demon Gaze and a smorgasbord of Ragnarok Odyssey ACE DLC. You'll also find new Sound Shapes packs and some new tables for Star Wars Pinball and Zen Pinball 2.

Also, remember to update to the latest Vita firmware out today and the PS Plus offerings have now changed with Everybody's Golf and Muramasa Rebirth both in the roster this month. There's also a ONE WEEK sale for Persona 4 Golden so get a move on!

Next Week
    Time to unleash the God of War!

30th April 2014

****Full Vita Games****
    Demon Gaze - 31.99
    Ragnarok Odyssey ACE - 23.99

****Vita Trials and Demos****
    Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars (D)

****Vita DLC, Game Packs and Online/Network Passes****
    LBPV: Abe Costume - 1.59
    Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends DLC - See Store for Details
    Demon Gaze Character Art DLC - See Store for Details
    Ragnarok Odyssey ACE DLC - See Store for Details
    Sound Shapes: Brass Sound Pack - 0.79
    Sound Shapes: Nature Art Pack - 0.79
    Star Wars Pinball: Heroes Within (Trial) - FREE
    Star Wars Pinball: Heroes Within - 7.99
    Zen Pinball 2: Heroes Within (Trial) - FREE
    Zen Pinball 2: Heroes Within - 7.99

On Twitter: @HiddenAway1

• Flying_Pig 30 Apr 2014 19:35:20 11,151 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Be interested to know what people think of Conception 2 and Demon Gaze.
  • el_pollo_diablo 30 Apr 2014 21:36:08 2,106 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I'd be interested to know who in the hell buys LittleBigPlanet costumes.
  • yegon 30 Apr 2014 21:44:27 5,328 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Somebody must be, it's probably the most frequently patched game on my Vita, and almost every time the patch notes mention DLC compatibility.
  • PazJohnMitch 30 Apr 2014 22:39:58 8,308 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    There were loads of people on Sephrioth costumes when the game was released.
  • santashi 1 May 2014 01:41:48 5,163 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Flying_Pig wrote:
    I still like Demon Gaze the second time round. The beginning is even sillier than I remember and some of the characters have horrible taste in clothing (who needs to wear a top when you can wear a belt?...) and there are some embarrassing bits you need to mash A to get through, but the gameplay is absolutely great if you like your dungeon crawlers. A very good autoroute function, a nice system for getting better loot, the ability to leave and read messages and a fast forward button for battles.

Edited by santashi at 04:53:18 01-05-2014

PSN ID: finn1
    3DS: 3497-0005-6756

• FatSternKikwi 1 May 2014 04:02:18 575 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Just bought Luftrausers because I needed more games :/

I really hope the rumours of suikoden 2 being released are true. Would love to be able to play that without spending a fortune.
  • redcrayon 1 May 2014 09:09:39 4,567 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Flying_Pig wrote:
    I really like Demon Gaze, it forges its own path from Etrian Odyssey and has some good new ideas about sealing portals rather than looking for stairs. The fanservice is ridiculous though, but if you can cope with the mild creepiness its a really good dungeon crawler.
  • aros 1 May 2014 09:44:59 3,052 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Flying_Pig wrote:
    PazJohnMitch wrote:
    Just about worth 7. Depends on how much you value 7.

Do you shop at Waitrose or equivalent? Then yes.

Do you shop at Lidl or equivalent? Then no.
    With that level of endorsement, I think I'll pass. More than enough to play on the Vita anyway...
    It's extremely buggy - it's a decent enough technical achievement but I would not describe it as particularly fun to play.
  • aros 1 May 2014 09:49:06 3,052 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    el_pollo_diablo wrote:
    I'd be interested to know who in the hell buys LittleBigPlanet costumes.
    I think the very, very dedicated fanbase that make levels etc I would guess. I have thought about a costume or two when I was into the game but decided they cost too much. For 0.29p a pop (fair IMO) I would have bought a few.

On that note, has anyone tried the DC Comics DLC level pack?
  • aros 1 May 2014 10:04:30 3,052 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I want to try Demon Gaze, at a lower price but concerned it's going to be one that only goes up and never down like a few similar releases of late.
  • HiddenAway 7 May 2014 18:55:23 14,918 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    This week sees the release of the God of War Collection and those who've been hankering to become Kratos once again finally have their wishes fulfilled. If you have the PS3 version digitally, you'll be able to have a double dose thanks to the cross-buy entitlement.

Also out today is Titan Attacks!, which is an homage to Space Invaders. Again, this is a cross-buy title. On the DLC front, there's a Joe Danger costume for LBP Vita and some additional Ragnarok Odyssey DLC.

Finally, you may want to check out the the deals of the week this week, which are Steam World Dig and Lone Survivor: DC for under 4.

That's all for this week. Apologies for the shortened post this week. It was just that type of day :(.

Next Week
    Umm...

7th May 2014

****Full Vita Games****
    God of War Collection - 19.99
    Titan Attacks - 8.79

LBPV: Joe Danger Costume - 1.59

• monkman76 8 May 2014 08:57:13 4,712 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    According to the store, GoW Collection is 21.4GB...
  • elhozzo 8 May 2014 09:35:10 315 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    @monkman76 - I'm pretty sure that will be the size of the PS3 version...

I saw somewhere (think it was comments on the official blog) that on Vita its 3.3GB
  • yegon 8 May 2014 10:42:31 5,328 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Yeah, the PS3 version was about 19.3gb when I bought it the other day, slipping in while it could still be had for 16.99.
  • monkman76 8 May 2014 10:49:58 4,712 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Dang, I should have done that. I thought I had it already via PS Plus, but that was just GoW 1.
  • aros 8 May 2014 11:19:31 3,052 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    GOW Collection is one file so the GOW 1 from Plus does not count. :(

Luckily I have the retail edition hopefully arriving today (ShopTo sent yesterday.) :D

Edited by aros at 11:19:48 08-05-2014
  • HiddenAway 14 May 2014 18:58:55 14,918 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    If the God of War wasn't enough to prise open your wallets, you may or may not find solace in this week's titles. We start with Soul Sacrifice Delta, an expanded version of the original Soul Sacrifice with new missions and skills to choose from. Those with the original game can port their save data over to Delta and there's also some bonus items available for early adopters (offer ends 11th June).

Alternatively, if you want something truly bizarre, then look no further than Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars. For a whopping great price, you get a curiously named Japanese style game with loads of potential choices (and partners probably?!). A demo of the game came out 2 weeks ago if you need to check before you buy (massively recommended).

If you need something less damaging to your wallet, try Cel Damage HD. This game is a vehicle combat game and is cross-buy with the PS4 and PS3 versions.

On the DLC end, you'll find some Conception II, Dynasty Warriors 8, Soul Sacrifice Delta and Ragnarok Odyssey ACE DLC. All of it could become numerous so check the store to find out what the prices are...

Finally, there's a new sale on including some discounts on Toukiden (1 week only) and Limbo. There's also a Plus discount for Bit.Trip Presents Runner 2.

Next Week
    I'll be pulling this section for a bit until I find some time to re-jig the schedule :p.

14th May 2014

****Full Vita Games****
    Cel Damage HD - 7.69
    Soul Sacrifice Delta - 23.99
    Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars - 31.99

Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars DLC - See Store for Details
    Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends DLC - See Store for Details
    Soul Sacrifice Delta DLC - See Store for Details

• Flying_Pig 14 May 2014 21:02:00 11,151 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @HiddenAway are you recommending Conception 2 or that we try the demo before we buy?

After the disappointment of the original SS, I'll be avoiding Delta.
  • TheMayorOfJugs 14 May 2014 21:07:19 3,966 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Is Toukiden recommended, Vita squad?

I'm not a fan of Monster Hunter really, couldn't get into it after about 10 hours, but I liked Soul Sacrifice. Which is it more like?
  • Flying_Pig 14 May 2014 21:52:52 11,151 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @TheMayorOfJugs - there's a very generous demo. I quite enjoyed it, but didn't get the game itself. I think it's more Monster Hunter than SS FWIW
  • TheMayorOfJugs 14 May 2014 21:57:45 3,966 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    @Flying_Pig Ahh a demo, I didn't even think to check, cheers.
  • HiddenAway 14 May 2014 22:22:12 14,918 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @Flying_Pig Try the demo.

• PazJohnMitch 14 May 2014 22:37:40 8,308 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @TheMayorOfJugs

I have failed to get into Monster Hunter a few times but found Toukiden much more accessible and enjoyed it.
  • Jubs95 16 May 2014 00:22:02 63 posts
    Seen 7 days ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I've been playing the Conception II demo and can safely say its on the stranger end of games I've played. That said, it does seem like an enjoyable game once you get into it.
  • Wavey 16 May 2014 02:08:15 410 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Anyone tried Ragnarok Ace? I'm a little intrigued, but its not been getting great reception from what I can see...
  • aros 16 May 2014 09:08:27 3,052 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    There's a demo I think Wavey. I was not impressed by the demo of the first game. SS Delta is meant to be pretty good though.
  • Page

of 147 First / Last