Official UK Playstation Vita Store Thread Page 67

  • Page

    of 136 First / Last

  • aros 11 Jul 2013 12:50:27 2,753 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Aye, some of them are US releases but since it's region free I think it's fair to have them on there, even if HA chooses to mark them somehow to show that they are import from US only.

    The others are confirmed for Vita so I would say speculative is fair to say.
  • aros 11 Jul 2013 12:51:43 2,753 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    HiddenAway wrote:
    Yes, I'm keeping to games that have been confirmed for European release. Games that haven't been announced for Europe have no place on the release list because it would just annoy me too much :p
    Fair enough - well you can edit out the non Euro games I'd added to the confirmed list, I've spent too much of my work day on it already! haha :D

    I would say Dragon's Crown should stay on the confirmed though with an Import tag as it's such a major release for the system.

    Will you leave the speculative games on? For example Sorcery Saga has an EU domain registration so some of them are likely to reach here even though they don't seem like games that normally would!

    Edited by aros at 12:54:35 11-07-2013
  • HiddenAway 11 Jul 2013 13:04:01 14,877 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    aros wrote:
    HiddenAway wrote:
    Yes, I'm keeping to games that have been confirmed for European release. Games that haven't been announced for Europe have no place on the release list because it would just annoy me too much :p
    Fair enough - well you can edit out the non Euro games I'd added to the confirmed list, I've spent too much of my work day on it already! haha :D

    I would say Dragon's Crown should stay on the confirmed though with an Import tag as it's such a major release for the system.

    Will you leave the speculative games on? For example Sorcery Saga has an EU domain registration so some of them are likely to reach here even though they don't seem like games that normally would!
    Dragon's Crown is only there because it was confirmed for an EU release under Ignition Entertainment - only for the company to die off and leave Atlus (the perennial "What is Europe?" company) with the rights - after which, an EU release has never been discussed.

    On Twitter: @HiddenAway1

  • santashi 11 Jul 2013 13:11:30 5,098 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    The Holy Magical Story (of Curry) has an EU publisher? Who's that? RSG?

    PSN ID: finn1
    3DS: 3497-0005-6756

  • HiddenAway 11 Jul 2013 13:18:49 14,877 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    santashi wrote:
    The Holy Magical Story (of Curry) has an EU publisher? Who's that? RSG?
    Yes, is there a URL for it (the EU domain)?

    Edited by HiddenAway at 13:19:03 11-07-2013

    On Twitter: @HiddenAway1

  • PazJohnMitch 11 Jul 2013 13:40:07 8,005 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Is Disgaea 4 Vita pure wishful thinking?
    Has anyone from Nippon Ichi ever suggested it existed?

    This is pretty much the game I want more than any other. Did not buy the PS3 version as I am waiting for a vita release.
  • santashi 11 Jul 2013 13:46:47 5,098 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    PazJohnMitch wrote:
    Is Disgaea 4 Vita pure wishful thinking?
    Has anyone from Nippon Ichi ever suggested it existed?

    This is pretty much the game I want more than any other. Did not buy the PS3 version as I am waiting for a vita release.
    Nippon Ichi are going to be announcing two 'awaited' games at an event on the 13th.

    D4 better be one of them. I want it portable, like a sardine! ;)

    PSN ID: finn1
    3DS: 3497-0005-6756

  • aros 12 Jul 2013 09:14:54 2,753 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    HiddenAway wrote:
    santashi wrote:
    The Holy Magical Story (of Curry) has an EU publisher? Who's that? RSG?
    Yes, is there a URL for it (the EU domain)?
    I got the information from TVL: http://thevitalounge.com/holy-sorcery-story-getting-localization/
  • aros 12 Jul 2013 09:16:07 2,753 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    santashi wrote:
    PazJohnMitch wrote:
    Is Disgaea 4 Vita pure wishful thinking?
    Has anyone from Nippon Ichi ever suggested it existed?

    This is pretty much the game I want more than any other. Did not buy the PS3 version as I am waiting for a vita release.
    Nippon Ichi are going to be announcing two 'awaited' games at an event on the 13th.

    D4 better be one of them. I want it portable, like a sardine! ;)
    I would love it if that particular rumour came true!

    Disgaea seems wedded to Sony portables - I've seen staff post "Wait and see" kind of messages on their forum when people asked about D4.
  • Murbal 12 Jul 2013 09:31:04 22,081 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    There's that true sequel to the original Disgaea coming out too - that would be nice to have on Vita ;-)
  • Gojiratron 12 Jul 2013 12:11:58 179 posts
    Seen 26 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Yeah, especially with cross-buy and cloud saves.

    PSN/SEN - Gojiratron
    NNID - ConvictAtLarge

  • HiddenAway 12 Jul 2013 20:31:05 14,877 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @aros After bouncing through a few extra hoops, it looks like Rising Star Games indeed. Will have to wait for a confirmation.

    On Twitter: @HiddenAway1

  • jonsaan 14 Jul 2013 06:54:38 25,342 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Terraria is moving into that 'taking so long I've lost interest' zone occupied by the likes of Retro City Rampage..

    FCUTA!

  • aros 15 Jul 2013 09:16:07 2,753 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Hopefully we will get a good discount considering how long it has taken.
  • HiddenAway 17 Jul 2013 15:45:25 14,877 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    If you have LBP Vita or Dead or Alive 5 Plus, there's content for you. If you haven't, you'll have to head to PSM to get your fix (assuming it's available to you). You'll find this week's update listed here.

    At least give Adventure Bar Labyrinth or Picbox a try as they are FREE.

    Next Week
    Stealth Inc!

    17th July 2013

    ****Vita DLC, Game Packs and Online/Network Passes****
    LBPV: Sackgirl Casual Friday Costume Pack - 2.39 (individually 0.79 each)
    Dead or Alive 5 Plus Costumes and packs - See store for details

    On Twitter: @HiddenAway1

  • Deleted user 17 July 2013 16:15:01
    Has anyone played stealth bastard on the pc before ? Is it any good if so.

    Looking forward to Stealth Inc on the vita.
  • aros 17 Jul 2013 17:15:00 2,753 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Shockingly bad update :(.
  • HiddenAway 17 Jul 2013 18:53:18 14,877 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @aros Gives me time to play games! \o/

    On Twitter: @HiddenAway1

  • Murbal 18 Jul 2013 09:42:28 22,081 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Started playing Stealth Bastard Deluxe on my tablet last night (got it in a Humble Bundle). Love the style and gameplay; should be cracking on Vita with *proper* controls :-)
  • monkman76 24 Jul 2013 08:45:31 4,176 posts
    Seen 22 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    When does the sale start? Hoping for Guacamelee, Limbo, COD (hahaha) ...
  • Sharzam 24 Jul 2013 09:33:10 2,832 posts
    Seen 6 days ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    When is Splunkey due? Had a look last week and no dice.

    All I heard was due July.

    Known as 'Sharzam' in 98.5% of games

  • mrpon 24 Jul 2013 09:39:09 28,755 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    August 8th was a rumoured date I heard.

    Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

  • Zizoo 24 Jul 2013 09:52:29 8,279 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    @monkman76

    Sale?
  • monkman76 24 Jul 2013 09:56:00 4,176 posts
    Seen 22 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    @ZizouFC Sure I saw someone on here the other day say there was a summer sale starting today. That's all I know :/
  • monkman76 24 Jul 2013 09:59:47 4,176 posts
    Seen 22 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    http://www.eurogamer.net/forum/thread/141150?start=19410 towards the bottom. May not feature Vita games though.
  • Zizoo 24 Jul 2013 10:04:29 8,279 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Cheers
  • H1ggyLTD 24 Jul 2013 12:26:40 1,670 posts
    Seen 20 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    No Vita stuff on that sale.
  • monkman76 24 Jul 2013 12:28:12 4,176 posts
    Seen 22 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Gah
  • ZuluHero 24 Jul 2013 12:46:23 4,099 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    shame - as Persona 4 golden is on sale on the US PSN store for $19.99 - was hoping we'd get that too :(

    https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/persona4-golden/cid=UP0005-PCSE00120_00-PERSONA4GOLDEN01?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=pscom&utm_campaign=pscom-UP0005-PCSE00120_00-PERSONA4GOLDEN01&smcid=ps:psv-persona-4-golden:up0005-pcse00120_00-persona4golden01:ps-psvita-games-and-media-psv-persona-4-golden.html

    Edited by ZuluHero at 12:47:28 24-07-2013
  • HiddenAway 24 Jul 2013 12:50:10 14,877 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @ZuluHero We got the game 3 months later and from a different publisher. Unlikely at the moment.

    On Twitter: @HiddenAway1

  • Page

    of 136 First / Last

Log in or register to reply