Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Page 18

  • Page

    of 18 First / Last

    Next
  • prawnking1980 29 Nov 2013 21:23:45 5,181 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Vita version here too prawnking1980
  • ibenam 29 Nov 2013 21:27:55 1,535 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Vita here ibenam
  • nickthegun 29 Nov 2013 21:33:07 61,269 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Vita again here.

    Also, its surprisingly tough. Its the first game ive played where it doesnt let you stroll the first couple of races.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    My man gives real loving that's why I call him Killer
    He's not a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, he's a thriller

  • Murbs 29 Nov 2013 23:07:28 22,577 posts
    Seen 20 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Vita version amibob
  • muttler 2 Dec 2013 13:19:42 4,283 posts
    Seen 38 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I've got the Vita as well now.
  • The_Goon 4 Dec 2013 09:47:06 135 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Played for the first time this morning. Bloody brilliant. Reminds me of Diddy Kong.

    PSN - JudgeBomb (Vita)
  • TheCrane 7 Dec 2013 13:18:24 113 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    This is free on Steam this weekend :D
  • muttler 30 Jan 2014 14:00:07 4,283 posts
    Seen 38 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Is anyone interested in a multiplayer session of this sometime, is anyone still playing on Vita?
  • Deleted user 2 March 2014 15:55:38
    Guys, bit of a long-shot but thought I'd ask here as my google search brought up bugger all helpful:

    Son's just stuck this on for first time in a couple of months. X360 version he got early release DLC for Metal Sonic and some track (Outlook Bay??). Anyhow, he can no longer access either Metal Sonic nor the track.

    Tried re-entering the DLC code but it's saying it's already been redeemed (obviously). Cleared the X360 update files, cleared X360 cache, basically done everything bar delete his save game data that I can think of and still nada.

    Anyone come across this problem and, if so, any way to remedy it? Cheers.
  • hypoBla5t 2 Mar 2014 16:47:57 1,563 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Stupid question, have you tried redownloading the DLC? Didn't see it on the list of things you've done there.
  • Deleted user 2 March 2014 17:01:45
    @hypoBla5t

    Thanks - there's no DLC per se showing on the memory files, just the main game save data, the installed game itself and the (freshly re-installed) title update stuff. Other than tinker with the save game files, I've deleted and reinstalled everything I can think of.

    It's no biggy apparently, he says he can live without it, it just appears that a recent patch may have broken exclusive DLC which I'm more pissed off about than he is tbh, even though I don't play the game, it's the principal!
  • MrSensible 28 Sep 2014 14:12:45 25,353 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Been playing this a lot for the first time lately. It's bloody good, isn't it? I prefer it to Mario Kart to be honest, though it does get exceptionally hard later on!
  • Deleted user 28 September 2014 14:29:32
    Yeah, I bought it in the steam sale not long ago. The best kart racer I've played in a while.
  • MrSensible 28 Sep 2014 14:33:54 25,353 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I think that one of the things I'm liking most is that there is plenty to do. I'm not really into doing time trials and while this game does of course have those it also offers plenty of other content for single player gaming as well.

    I've hit a bit of a brick wall in that I need to move up to the two highest difficulties to get more stars on the World Tour mode so I can unlock a character and progress further on the final tour. In other games I'd get irritated (I'm notoriously terrible at racing games, even though I like them) but in this it's still fun.
  • K-Project 28 Sep 2014 15:39:40 375 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    MrSensible wrote:
    Been playing this a lot for the first time lately. It's bloody good, isn't it? I prefer it to Mario Kart to be honest, though it does get exceptionally hard later on!
    Got it on PS3, and yeah I prefer it too. But you have to whisper it lest a million Mario fans descend upon thee!

    It's a great challenge. I haven't progressed beyond medium difficulty tbh, which I think hits the sweet spot between fun and annoying. :D
  • Deleted user 28 September 2014 18:07:23
    Deleted user wrote:
    @hypoBla5t

    Thanks - there's no DLC per se showing on the memory files, just the main game save data, the installed game itself and the (freshly re-installed) title update stuff. Other than tinker with the save game files, I've deleted and reinstalled everything I can think of.

    It's no biggy apparently, he says he can live without it, it just appears that a recent patch may have broken exclusive DLC which I'm more pissed off about than he is tbh, even though I don't play the game, it's the principal!
    Just by way of an update on this, it turns out that if you install a game, update it day 1 etc and then delete the main game data from your memory 360 harddrive ie delete th installed game that you just bought) you can no longer get access to the 'bonus' DLC at any future point. Even though you paid for it.
  • superbob85 28 Sep 2014 18:49:20 2,810 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 months ago
    Need to pick this up probably on Wii U as I've heard it's the better version I liked the demo on 360.
  • MrSensible 1 Oct 2014 12:44:06 25,353 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    K-Project wrote:
    MrSensible wrote:
    Been playing this a lot for the first time lately. It's bloody good, isn't it? I prefer it to Mario Kart to be honest, though it does get exceptionally hard later on!
    Got it on PS3, and yeah I prefer it too. But you have to whisper it lest a million Mario fans descend upon thee!

    It's a great challenge. I haven't progressed beyond medium difficulty tbh, which I think hits the sweet spot between fun and annoying. :D
    Medium is great for me too. I've been going through and trying to do a lot of them on Hard but it's a real toughie. I want those extra stars though, damnit! I'll endure.

    One thing that I love about this yet also makes it worse than Mario Kart is that I feel it's a bit tougher for the more casual gamer to pick up. I couldn't really have a bunch of people have a tournament on this and expect them all to at least be slightly competitive. This is a lot tougher going, I find... for the better in my personal case, makes it more fun for me.
  • Page

    of 18 First / Last

    Next
Log in or register to reply