Huge Longshot, but here goes: I'm in need of a Web-Based and App Developer (perfect ideal with e

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • The-Bodybuilder 26 Jan 2012 22:20:59 13,635 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    This probably won't work, but time is of the essence so I'll give it a shot as this is the most techie site I know of/regularly visit.

As the title states, I'm looking for someone with experience in web-based apps (and even general app development) to aid me in the development of a potential business. I know it's very unlikely to have someone with experience of GPS, but knowledge of it would help MASSIVELY.

I'm not looking for someone to "hire" (as I don't have the funds....yet), but more to work with....long term.
    Experience is needed, but you don't have to be massively experienced (I'm guessing if you are, you're probably already in a stable job as it is), but you need to be really really talented at what you do. You could even be a student/graduate.

Another stipulation, due to the nature of the business plan, you need to be in London, or near enough.

Won't say any more here, but if you fit that description (or know someone who does) hit me up with a PM.

Also, a liking/loving of sports would help, but not essential.

Let's see if this works.
  • mal 26 Jan 2012 23:08:13 22,006 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Perfect ideal with e...normous penis?

Well, one out of two ain't bad. Shame I'm no web developer.

Cubby didn't know how to turn off sigs!

• Deleted user 26 January 2012 23:33:23
    Interesting. I work for a tracking company and we've been looking for a web developer....
  • Psychotext 26 Jan 2012 23:34:49 52,821 posts
    Seen 18 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Oddly enough I'm developing an android app that will allow users to hunt iphone owners. That's sport and tracking related.
  • spamdangled 26 Jan 2012 23:45:52 27,197 posts
    Seen 18 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    @The-Bodybuilder

Try zacpack. Can't promise anything as he is already rather busy maintaining another business site in his spare time, but worth a try.

3DS: 4055-2781-2855 Xbox: spamdangled PSN: dark_morgan Wii U: Spamdangle Steam: spamdangled

• neilka 27 Jan 2012 01:05:51 14,967 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Dental plan?
  • DodgyPast 27 Jan 2012 05:55:26 8,338 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Psychotext wrote:
    Oddly enough I'm developing an android app that will allow users to hunt iphone owners. That's sport and tracking related.
    Seems somewhat redundant since they're easy to spot and pretty much any public location is a target rich environment.

Edited by DodgyPast at 05:55:53 27-01-2012
  • neilka 27 Jan 2012 07:36:49 14,967 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Huge Longshot is my performing name.
  • heyyo 27 Jan 2012 08:33:05 14,374 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    DodgyPast wrote:
    Psychotext wrote:
    Seems somewhat redundant since they're easy to spot and pretty much any public location is a target rich environment.
  • The-Bodybuilder 27 Jan 2012 09:32:32 13,635 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @darkmorgado

Cheers.

I guess I should've clearly stated "Location-Based Services" in my original post to clear things up.
  • Page

of 1

Previous Next