Most embarrassing thing that happened to you at school Page 3

• Page

of 3 First / Last

Next
  • RobTheBuilder 13 Jan 2012 21:57:00 6,521 posts
    Seen 9 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Mine was at Alevel's and involves a teacher doing something that could possibly get them fired...

I won't go into detail!
  • Fatiguez 13 Jan 2012 21:58:40 8,712 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Projectile diarrhoea all over your face? Oh man, that's an embarrassing one
  • RobTheBuilder 13 Jan 2012 22:08:55 6,521 posts
    Seen 9 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @Fatiguez Haha no.
  • Fatiguez 13 Jan 2012 22:11:33 8,712 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Oh, OK. I thought it might be that
  • RobTheBuilder 13 Jan 2012 22:13:42 6,521 posts
    Seen 9 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @Fatiguez No no it was a reasonable attempt.
  • Ocrovastru 13 Jan 2012 22:30:17 604 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @Popzeus

Mine is scarily similar. Went to a UK forces school until I was 12/13 and briefcases and school blazers where the norm. Came to live in the UK and went to my first day at school, the local rough comp. Turned up in my school blazer with my briefcase in hand. People where too stunned to take the piss, well, at first.

Then I went right loopy off the rails for a decade.
  • Syrette 13 Jan 2012 22:33:06 43,237 posts
    Seen 30 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    RobTheBuilder wrote:
    Mine was at Alevel's and involves a teacher doing something that could possibly get them fired...

I won't go into detail!
    Did you do your A-levels at Penn State university?

• Popzeus 13 Jan 2012 22:34:33 8,289 posts
    Seen 30 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Worst thing is though, my first school and middle school were rough as arses so my mum went to great lengths to get me into a "good" secondary school. Clearly not as upmarket as she imagined, though.

None of my mates went there with me, and that combined with the briefcase ensured I had a pretty miserable first 3 years there.

Currently playing: Standing In A Car Park Simulator 2013

• Zizoo 16 Jan 2012 09:09:27 8,257 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    When I was 12 or so, I had a massive crush on a blonde temptress in my year. On a school trip away, at the peak of my desire, we all slept in a large hall at the venue. I actually got to chat to her and had a pretty good time. I still had no chance in hell though as she was out of my league. Anyhoo, at the end of the evening at lights-off time, the boys all put down sleeping bags on one end of the hall, and girls on the other side. I went to sleep dreaming of her... I was a bit of a sleepwalker...

I woke up next to her.
  • billythekid 16 Jan 2012 09:13:12 11,098 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    "And so I must have been asleep and completely unaware of what happened, your honour."
  • Deleted user 16 January 2012 09:24:54
    Not much embarrassing happened to me but I do remember one horrible thing that happened to my mate Andrew. He wasn't a kid in the best of health and always had some kind of chronic stomach issues. We were still in primary school so were probably about eight or nine at the time. At morning break the school toilets were opened by the janitor for the fifteen minute duration and sure enough about five minutes before he came back to lock them Andrew had to go for a shit. The bell telling us it was time to leg it back into the classroom was just about to go but there was no sign of him so I went over to the bogs to see where he was. I got there just as the janitor was leaving after having locked the door and at that point the bell went. The image of Andrew running round the corner crying and banging on the window of the door with one trouser leg filled up with shitty diarrhea will haunt me forever.
  • nickthegun 16 Jan 2012 09:26:22 59,365 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    At 15 I managed to call a teacher who was affectionately know as 'the spotty midget' 'mum' in assembly when she told me to stop talking.

'Nick, stop talking'
    'Yes mum'
    *entire year group* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

---------------------------------------------------------
    He totally called it

• TheSaint 16 Jan 2012 09:36:13 14,272 posts
    Seen 56 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Boab wrote:
    Not much embarrassing happened to me but I do remember one horrible thing that happened to my mate Andrew. He wasn't a kid in the best of health and always had some kind of chronic stomach issues. We were still in primary school so were probably about eight or nine at the time. At morning break the school toilets were opened by the janitor for the fifteen minute duration and sure enough about five minutes before he came back to lock them Andrew had to go for a shit. The bell telling us it was time to leg it back into the classroom was just about to go but there was no sign of him so I went over to the bogs to see where he was. I got there just as the janitor was leaving after having locked the door and at that point the bell went. The image of Andrew running round the corner crying and banging on the window of the door with one trouser leg filled up with shitty diarrhea will haunt me forever.
    What happened if you needed to go during a lesson?
  • Deleted user 16 January 2012 09:37:56
    @TheSaint You got sent to the janitor's office to get a key tied to a massive block of wood.
  • Syrette 16 Jan 2012 09:38:26 43,237 posts
    Seen 30 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    TheSaint wrote:
    Boab wrote:
    What happened if you needed to go during a lesson?

• Tuffty 16 Jan 2012 12:25:37 1,534 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Most embarrasing thing that happened to me was on a rehearsal for prize night. The way it works was that the award winners of a category would line up, their name would be called and then you would have to walk up these stairs onto the stage, get the award and back down again. So on rehearsals one time, my name was called and went up the stairs, one, two...

I fell going up the stairs much to the amusement of everyone else. Banged my shin pretty hard too. Luckily it didn't happen on the night!

Another time I was the victim of something embarrasing happening to me, through no fault of mine. There was a guy who tried to get out of class sick by jamming his fingers down his throat. Well I had the misfortune of being behind him as we were lining up to go into the room and he just vomited over the back of me. Luckily other people backed me up and outed him for what he was doing.
  • DaM 16 Jan 2012 13:24:21 12,971 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    We only discovered in our final year that our school actually had a prize night, when a mate got something. Must have been the same 4 kids getting all the awards every year.....
  • Ka-blamo 16 Jan 2012 13:25:15 7,306 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    RobTheBuilder wrote:

I won't go into detail!
  • cianchristopher 16 Jan 2012 13:30:02 6,360 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    RobTheBuilder wrote:

I won't go into detail!
    Ha! Good one.

Mine involves some really fucked up shit, absolutely mental. Can't say anything else about it, though.
  • caligari 16 Jan 2012 13:49:33 17,018 posts
    Seen 22 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Ka-blamo wrote:
    I didn't want this to dig up traumatic school memories, I was hoping for getting stories of a sudden boner 2 seconds before being called up to give a class presentation etc :)
    You're rather obsessed with youngsters getting erections, aren't you?

edit: oh - I see I wasn't the only person to notice this.

Edited by caligari at 13:59:19 16-01-2012
  • MrDigital 16 Jan 2012 13:54:45 1,866 posts
    Seen 4 weeks ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    When I was waiting outside the shops one day with my friends, and I was mockingly imitating a schoolmates rubbish racist joke that went something like "[boring racist joke here, and then loudly] HAHA BLACK PEOPLE!". At which exact point, two black members of the public went walking by and threw me evils... Then I was clumsily trying to explain that I was making fun of the situation, and slagging off someone because they were racist. Didn't work very well though...

Edited by Geesh at 13:55:04 16-01-2012

Formerly TheStylishHobo and Geesh.

• Kew1Melon 16 Jan 2012 14:18:15 387 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Haha not much happened to me, but i remember one thing happening to a lad in my year. Fire alarm went off and we were in class lines, an exceptionaly fit girl went up to him asking for an hug. As he did her mate ran up behind him and pulled his shorts and pants down... in front of the whole school. Hilarious.

You have an imagination barrier.

• heyyo 16 Jan 2012 14:22:57 14,374 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Geesh wrote:
    When I was waiting outside the shops one day with my friends, and I was mockingly imitating a schoolmates rubbish racist joke that went something like "[boring racist joke here, and then loudly] HAHA BLACK PEOPLE!". At which exact point, two black members of the public went walking by and threw me evils... Then I was clumsily trying to explain that I was making fun of the situation, and slagging off someone because they were racist. Didn't work very well though...
    Racist.
  • yegon 16 Jan 2012 14:29:37 5,211 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Primary school, made the schoolboy (sorry) error of climbing a wire fence by straddling it, rather than launching over it with one leg. Trousers got stuck in the mesh, couldn't move. Cue seemingly the entire school coming over to point and laugh. A dinner lady helped me escape the fences clutches and I distinctly remember her asking me, in a deeper voice than I have even now, "Are your privates alright love?".

There was a hole in my trousers, but on the bright side my knackers were fine and, bizarrely, everyone seemed to forget about it 5 minutes later, heheh.
  • Syrette 16 Jan 2012 14:39:00 43,237 posts
    Seen 30 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Post deleted

• Ka-blamo 16 Jan 2012 14:58:00 7,306 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    caligari wrote:
    Ka-blamo wrote:
    I didn't want this to dig up traumatic school memories, I was hoping for getting stories of a sudden boner 2 seconds before being called up to give a class presentation etc :)
    You're rather obsessed with youngsters getting erections, aren't you?

edit: oh - I see I wasn't the only person to notice this.
    The majority of my school plights were from mis-timed classroom erections, I wanted to see if it was only me, I guess so.
  • Oh-Bollox 19 Jan 2012 01:45:18 5,183 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    In the school playground, I saw a cunt (ginger, of course), who was several years older and made my life Hell, trip and smack his face off a bench. He was semi-conscious and had lost several teeth and there was blood all over the concrete.

I held it in, but then started laughing when I realised he would not remember me laughing at him. When they picked him up he was all floppy and I actually wet myself laughing, in front of about sixty other children. I was seven years old.
  • speedofthepuma 19 Jan 2012 05:35:47 13,278 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Just a few: walking across a large schoolyard at break time, daydreaming presumably, as I managed to walk into the shin-high border of the massive pond there. The first thing I remember is swimming with the fishes. I got to wear odd-rags from the lost property office for the rest of the day.

Later on in science class we were in the sixth form and so were doing experiments in one of the labs while a much younger class were having their lesson in the background. They were being taught by the only attractive female teacher the school ever had, that we both fancied and even probably thought we had a chance with, because we wore sports jackets on a Friday night and sometimes got into the clubs, and so were like, practically adults.. Anyway we were quite frankly rubbish at chemistry and we somehow managed to set the whole bench alight. This presented a rare opportunity to look bold and dashing in front of our learned femme fatale; we could calmly fix the situation and let our obvious care for the safety of her and her young class paint us as the winsome heros we clearly were.

What we actually did was run screaming and attempt to leave them to their molten doom.

I lurk. If I've spoken to you, I'm either impassioned, or drunk.

• Page

of 3 First / Last

Next