Most embarrassing thing that happened to you at school

• Page

of 3 First / Last

Previous
  • Ka-blamo 13 Jan 2012 11:21:41 7,471 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Or heard about or saw :)

If we don't get an erection story on the first page this thread has failed ;)

Edited by Ka-blamo at 11:22:34 13-01-2012
  • S.J.Rogers 13 Jan 2012 11:28:09 3,557 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Well I was bullied a bit at school and when I was 11 a couple of the boys from a year or 2 above me liked to give me a hard time.

One day after gym class they came into the changing rooms to get ready for their class as I was getting dressed from mine. They decided it would be funny to hang me from my underwear on one of the coat hooks.

I spent the next hour suspended there in just my pants until a teacher found me and hoisted me down.

I had very numb legs for the rest of the day and I missed a double science class…
  • Lexx87 13 Jan 2012 11:29:36 20,863 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago

lol

Speak the truth hussy!

• Ka-blamo 13 Jan 2012 11:33:02 7,471 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Jesus, sounds like from a movie....you must have been very light, or had very strong pants.

I remember on my first day of secondary school walking around on my first break time, another year 7 walked past and he had a tampax pad stuck to the back of his head with red felt tip scribbled on it.

a teacher also saw this and took him to one side and peeled it off his hair, I thought....I've a feeling we're not in kansas anymore toto. New rules.
  • Deleted user 13 January 2012 11:35:11
    God only knows what that has done to your mind S.J.Rogers, Im not a shrink but I think you should be pretty fucked in the head, deep down, due to that. You need to reflect on that, and perhaps any areas in your life where you are being a bastard.
  • AceGrace 13 Jan 2012 11:40:20 1,205 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    In junior school (must have been about 7 or 8) the teacher mentioned "Tales of the Unexpected". At this point I stood up and started dancing like the naked lady silouette in the titles.

The teacher slapped me round the face.

These days she would have been on an assault charge.
  • Ka-blamo 13 Jan 2012 11:42:09 7,471 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I didn't want this to dig up traumatic school memories, I was hoping for getting stories of a sudden boner 2 seconds before being called up to give a class presentation etc :)
  • Ka-blamo 13 Jan 2012 11:42:42 7,471 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    AceGrace wrote:
    In junior school (must have been about 7 or 8) the teacher mentioned "Tales of the Unexpected". At this point I stood up and started dancing like the naked lady silouette in the titles.

The teacher slapped me round the face.

These days she would have been on an assault charge.
    :D
  • MetalDog 13 Jan 2012 11:44:08 23,736 posts
    Seen 27 seconds ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    When I was still in junior school, I guess I was about seven, we were all getting changed for some kind of physical exercise in the cloak room, boys and girls together since we were so young and only putting on shorts/skirts for the thing.

I was away with the fairies, utterly lost in some daydream or another and undressing on autopilot. My brain decided that since I was undressing and it wasn't bedtime, I must be getting ready to have a bath.

I was alerted to my error by one of my fellow girl pupils saying my name loud and shocked as I peeled off my knickers, which alerted everyone elses attention to me standing there completely naked with a 'whu?' look on my face.

-- boobs do nothing for me, I want moustaches and chest hair.

• AceGrace 13 Jan 2012 11:45:38 1,205 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    glol
  • Scurrminator 13 Jan 2012 11:56:36 8,437 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    MetalDog aged 7 - child rapist/fiddler in the making

You dare to strike Scurrcules!?

• Zerobob 13 Jan 2012 12:12:11 1,607 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Probably going swimming when away at Butlins with the school.

After swimming, everyone gathered outside the changing room entrances for a quick update about something from the teachers before getting dried off and changed.

For some reason I walked off half way through this talk, but went straight into the wrong changing rooms. Being in the changing rooms it's rude to look around at everyone changing, so I just walked straight in with blinkered vision, relentlessley looking for my locker number without luck, sort of ignoring the screams in the background of various women who'd noticed me.

Then I realised my mistake and rushed back out again, but was greeted by the rest of the year and teachers, who were all still outside the changing rooms having the talk, and everyone laughed at me. Pretty humiliating when more or less the whole year + teachers are laughing at you in your swimming trunks when you are 8 year old, I can tell you.

On a separate occasion, away with the school on a geography field trip, some friends were joking around knocking on my door and running off one morning. Eventually I'd had enough and shouted "Fuck off...I'm getting changed!" but unfortunately this time, of course, it was a teacher knocking on the door. He never let me forget that.
  • dutchspeededup 13 Jan 2012 12:15:47 4,531 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    In Primary 1, Chloe O'Connor (named changed to protect the innocent) felt my wang by putting her hand in the pocket of my slacks and asked 'what's this?' Being five, I naturally replied, 'a pencil.'

I blame her for thirty-three years of philandering and borderline sex addiction.
  • Syrette 13 Jan 2012 12:22:53 43,771 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Ka-blamo seems desperate for someone to talk about childhood erections.

• AceGrace 13 Jan 2012 12:27:21 1,205 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Methinks he dosted protest too much! :)

Edited by AceGrace at 12:27:38 13-01-2012
  • evilashchris 13 Jan 2012 12:45:53 7,042 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    We used to do drama in white T-shirts and shorts in our school, for some unknown reason. Anyway we were all sat in a circle doing ad-libbing exercises when I did a massive sneeze. 10 seconds later there was pointing and much laughing from the girls opposite. I'd managed to sneeze my left testicle out of my shorts.

Boy was my face red.

Twitter: @COToole

• Lukus 13 Jan 2012 12:46:52 19,251 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    :D

Paintings & Photographs

• Rusty_M 13 Jan 2012 12:47:34 4,764 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    In Primary 5 I asked the teacher if I could go to get a drink of water. I said that this was because I had an infection. She asked if it was in my stomach. "no, my penis" I replied.

The class of course burst out laughing. It even got brought up repeatedly in high school. No wonder I attempted suicide that year!

The world is going mad. Me? I'm doing fine.

• AceGrace 13 Jan 2012 12:47:54 1,205 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    evilashchris wrote:
    We used to do drama in white T-shirts and shorts in our school, for some unknown reason. Anyway we were all sat in a circle doing ad-libbing exercises when I did a massive sneeze. 10 seconds later there was pointing and much laughing from the girls opposite. I'd managed to sneeze my left testicle out of my shorts.

Boy was my face red.
    I bet your bollocks were as well!

Edited by AceGrace at 12:48:40 13-01-2012
  • Lukus 13 Jan 2012 12:49:08 19,251 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I did the classic calling your teacher Mum thing. That was pretty embarrassing. I'm certain there's other stuff, but it's all been suppressed.

Paintings & Photographs

• Madder-Max 13 Jan 2012 12:50:24 11,660 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    dutchspeededup wrote:
    In Primary 1, Chloe O'Connor (named changed to protect the innocent) felt my wang by putting her hand in the pocket of my slacks and asked 'what's this?' Being five, I naturally replied, 'a pencil.'

I blame her for thirty-three years of philandering and borderline sex addiction.
    was she your teacher?

Edited by Madder-Max at 12:50:50 13-01-2012

99 problems and being ginger is one

• evilashchris 13 Jan 2012 12:51:14 7,042 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @AceGrace

Fuck knows, they shrank back pretty damn fast.

Like when you touch a snails deedly-bobbers.

Twitter: @COToole

• AceGrace 13 Jan 2012 12:55:41 1,205 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    :)
  • L_Franko Moderator 13 Jan 2012 12:56:29 9,694 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    When I was at primary school we were playing tig at lunch time, there were two bases where you were safe at either end of the playground, one was a gate and fence you had to hold onto (like the ropes of a wrestling ring I guess) and the other was a large step next to a brick wall.

Probably already guess what happened but if not I'll continue.
    I was running full throttle towards the large step while being chased, looking back to see where my pursuer was I must have covered more ground than I expected because as I looked back I face planted the wall. I was helped up and carried to the medical room while leaving a trail of blood behind me.

Good times.
  • Syrette 13 Jan 2012 12:58:39 43,771 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I did the going into the opposite gender's toilets thing once.

at university :redface:

• Madder-Max 13 Jan 2012 12:59:39 11,660 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    At 13 I was totally in love with this girl and so i wrote a poem, took it into school the next day and read it out to her at lunch with her friends next to her...i was that soppy and besotted plus this was back in the mid 80's...and i was ginger

needless to say i was laughed at and suferred the repercussions throughout the rest of my high school career (moved right down the boy-rating chart)

Edited by Madder-Max at 13:00:51 13-01-2012

99 problems and being ginger is one

• Rusty_M 13 Jan 2012 13:00:01 4,764 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Syrette wrote:
    I did the going into the opposite gender's toilets thing once.

at university :redface:.gif" class="smilie" alt=":redface:" />
    I did the same
    At university
    In France

The world is going mad. Me? I'm doing fine.

• L_Franko Moderator 13 Jan 2012 13:00:40 9,694 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    evilashchris wrote:

Boy was my face red.
    I just had an embarrasing moment in the office as this just made me cry with laughter. Try as I might I could not stifle the chuckles.
  • Stickman 13 Jan 2012 13:01:25 29,666 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    French people have toilets?

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

• Syrette 13 Jan 2012 13:07:42 43,771 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Stickman wrote:
    French people have toilets?
    Was in Paris a couple of years back and some places still use these horrible things.

• Page

of 3 First / Last

Previous