Previous Next
  • bionic_v2 4 Jan 2012 18:09:09 116 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    THE HOUSE OF THE DEAD
    OVERKILL
    EXTENDED CUT

Picked this up in GAME today for £12.98 price cut from £32.99

I knew it wasnít going to be Uncharted level, and fully expected a Sega arcade coin-op type conversion effort, and thatís what it appears to be, not that Iíve played the arcade game. Its mindless fun, and feels kind of different.

I checked out its maker Headstrong Games online, and it turns out to be Kuju. I never normally touch Kuju games. TO be fair, THE HOUSE OF THE DEAD has something going for it. I love the Kill Bill old style FX. The music great too. Iím viewing the graphics in a retro sort of way, as thatís how they look. The game even comes with 2x pairs of red and blue 3D glasses!
  • uiruki 4 Jan 2012 18:17:59 3,527 posts
    Seen 24 seconds ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I enjoyed this, it's good fun, and Move works okay. The extra levels on PS3 are garbage, though. They used a different writer, and he's absolutely fucking terrible.
  • mrpon 4 Jan 2012 19:05:36 27,637 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    The 3D effect with the red/blue glasses is poor tbh. This game however gets better with subsequent play throughs as you upgrade your weapons.

Give yourself £5 or Ĺ gig, you're worth it.

• FarFromSane 5 Jan 2012 15:49:34 230 posts
    Seen 49 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Just got the last level to finish

Somewhere out there, a neurotic chicken wants to cross the road but is paralyzed by the knowledge that everyone will question his motives

• bionic_v2 7 Jan 2012 20:19:05 116 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    The movement reminds me of being on a Ghostrain :D
  • quadfather 8 Jan 2012 13:42:56 10,534 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I've got this for the wii - is it worth me getting it again on the extended cut? (I love it on the wii)

psn quaddy456, Dark Souls tips

• Mark1412 12 Jan 2012 13:35:32 494 posts
    Seen 48 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    uiruki wrote:
    I enjoyed this, it's good fun, and Move works okay. The extra levels on PS3 are garbage, though. They used a different writer, and he's absolutely fucking terrible.
    U MAD?

It's really good with the Sharpshooter, had a go with Move on its own and I wouldn't want to play it like that.

• Page

of 1

Previous Next