Nooooo... children in the office Page 2

  • Page

    of 2 First / Last

    Next
  • THFourteen 24 Dec 2012 09:39:25 33,428 posts
    Seen 52 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    i actually did have those glasses when i was 12 :-(
  • Dirtbox 24 Dec 2012 09:41:03 78,204 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    You should get some new ones, they just serve to emphasise the warts all over your body.

    +1 / Like / Tweet this post

  • monkman76 24 Dec 2012 09:44:42 4,266 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    THFourteen wrote:
    soundbyte
    Robokid?
  • mcmonkeyplc 24 Dec 2012 09:44:43 39,457 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    No kids in the office but the fuckers were on my train this morning.

    SHUT UP! THE SUN IS NOT UP YET. Go back to bed.

    Come and get it cumslingers!

  • THFourteen 24 Dec 2012 09:44:46 33,428 posts
    Seen 52 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Timotei wrote:
    elstoof wrote:
    Grown man with toys at his desk deserves to be taken down a peg or two in my opinion.
    Grumpy-guts.
    Since last year, i've added a Diablo 3 skull from my collectors edition.

    Strangely the children are more wary of that than the thierry henry figure (which i managed to rescue)
  • ZuluHero 24 Dec 2012 09:52:22 4,160 posts
    Seen 45 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    You work on Christmas Eve? Our office shut last Friday, it's not like productivity is that great today generally anyway ...
  • Rusty_M 24 Dec 2012 09:55:07 4,689 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    True. I'm doing fuck all. Mostly waiting for people to forget their passwords, then claim "I know I was putting in the right one"



    Work Internet blocks most of these sites. Even EG.

    No kids here at least, though. Unless, that is, you count the people mentioned above.

    Edited by Rusty_M at 09:56:30 24-12-2012

    The world is going mad. Me? I'm doing fine.

  • mcmonkeyplc 24 Dec 2012 10:03:37 39,457 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Yeah but there is a large part of the world (points east) that is still vaguely working.

    The wheels of the economy keep on turning...

    Come and get it cumslingers!

  • THFourteen 24 Dec 2012 10:34:39 33,428 posts
    Seen 52 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Yeah our office is open all the way through, although nobody will be in christmas day. a few people will be trading on boxing day though, its not a holiday in a lot of countries.

    been busy so far today actually, had a gimp ring me up at 6.45 with a ridiculous question, and then an order stuck in the system, and then a new broker they want to trade with blah blah blah

    i'm trying to play on my ipad!
  • ibenam 24 Dec 2012 10:47:56 1,426 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    THFourteen wrote:
    Yeah our office is open all the way through, although nobody will be in christmas day. a few people will be trading on boxing day though, its not a holiday in a lot of countries.

    been busy so far today actually, had a gimp ring me up at 6.45 with a ridiculous question, and then an order stuck in the system, and then a new broker they want to trade with blah blah blah

    i'm trying to play on my ipad!
    Wow, they have a bring your own gimp day as well?

    Edited by ibenam at 11:47:07 24-12-2012
  • mcmonkeyplc 24 Dec 2012 10:53:46 39,457 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I just found out Pakistan has a bank holiday tomorrow O_o

    Come and get it cumslingers!

  • smoothpete 24 Dec 2012 11:41:20 31,512 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    There is a child under my desk playing hide and seek.

    While you're down there love..
  • Mr_Sleep 24 Dec 2012 11:55:16 17,067 posts
    Seen 29 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    smoothpete wrote:
    There is a child under my desk playing hide and seek.

    While you're down there love..
    Tie your shoe laces?

    You are a factory of sadness.

  • Rusty_M 24 Dec 2012 11:56:00 4,689 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Mr_Sleep wrote:
    smoothpete wrote:
    There is a child under my desk playing hide and seek.

    While you're down there love..
    Tie your shoe laces?
    ...together

    The world is going mad. Me? I'm doing fine.

  • skuzzbag 24 Dec 2012 12:03:00 5,644 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Show them some pictures of war crimes. You won't get arrested and parents will never let them near you again.
  • AaronTurner 24 Dec 2012 12:26:48 7,737 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Other people's children are horrible.

    Also I have no children, so all of them are horrible.
  • mrpon 24 Dec 2012 12:27:57 28,920 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Rusty_M wrote:
    Mr_Sleep wrote:
    smoothpete wrote:
    There is a child under my desk playing hide and seek.

    While you're down there love..
    Tie your shoe laces?
    ...together
    ..with their own

    Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

  • sport 24 Dec 2012 12:45:55 12,731 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I think LeoliansBro will literally explode when he sees this thread.
  • CosmicFuzz 24 Dec 2012 13:14:51 24,360 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Bring on 3pm and I get to go home.

    No kids here btw.

    We're back! Our gaming podcast Open Source returns after a break with a look at Destiny, Minecraft and more. Check us out! (And give us a rating on iTunes please!) :)

  • guts 24 Dec 2012 13:21:49 1,690 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Timotei wrote:
    elstoof wrote:
    Grown man with toys at his desk deserves to be taken down a peg or two in my opinion.
    Grumpy-guts.
    No I'm not in panto this year.

    Whassamattayou, whyoulookasosad, itsanicaplace, itsanotsobad, heyshaddupayourface.

  • Page

    of 2 First / Last

    Next
Log in or register to reply