Changing xbox live gamertag on EG site

• Page

of 1

Previous Next
  • codename8ball 20 Dec 2011 10:52:54 2 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Hi there,

I've had a look through the forums and can't find an answer to this - does anyone know how to change an xbox live gamertag with the EG site?

I've been into my profile, into Aliases and deleted my old gamertag, added in my new one, but the site still thinks I have the old tag. It's not a big problem obviously but would be nice to sort out.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

Cheers
  • Psychotext 20 Dec 2011 11:21:19 54,402 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Sort of related, does the EG data grabbing system work after you've renamed your tag via XBL? I just looked at my data and it's something like 4 months out of date.
  • christourlord 20 Dec 2011 11:34:42 2,498 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I'm in the same situation and raised the issue in the bug reporting / feedback thread, but got no reply. Looks like they forgot to build some of the account admin interface for the new design.
  • codename8ball 20 Dec 2011 14:39:45 2 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    @Psychotext - that's exactly what I did. Forgot my XBL login from my original xbox, and when my first choice gamertag was freed up earlier this year I changed to it.

As I say, not a big problem but a little annoying as the integration between current games and the EG site would be quite nice.
  • elvenscroll 10 Mar 2012 18:47:26 1,420 posts
    Seen 21 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Having the same issue. Any chance of a fix EG?

NNID/PSN - Chipworm

• Angrycop 8 Mar 2013 00:28:48 1 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Any solution to this ? just registered and messed up :o

Thanks
  • faiselshah 17 May 2013 11:55:27 1 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Talking about Live, how do I view my xbl profile on EG? It still displays the message "Thanks (Insert gamertag here)! Your Xbox Live data should be ready to view in a minute or two.

Still havent been able to view it..

Fake Hedgehog

• Page

of 1

Previous Next