The FA Cup Page 94

  • Page

    of 156 First / Last

  • ecureuil 16 Jan 2013 20:19:16 76,009 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Lovely pass from Anderson. Made the rest easy.
  • Blotto 16 Jan 2013 20:37:29 2,506 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Espn scanning the crowd 1 minute after the whistle blows for half time and wondering why there are less people there...
  • Trowel 16 Jan 2013 20:38:48 16,847 posts
    Seen 39 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Blotto wrote:
    Espn scanning the crowd 1 minute after the whistle blows for half time and wondering why there are less people there...
    "Fans heading for the exits already..."
  • Blotto 16 Jan 2013 20:42:01 2,506 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Can't remember when it was but I remember them showing a fan leave and saying "Well the fans have had enough already" and then he turned up on twitter, turned out he just went for a piss.
  • Trowel 16 Jan 2013 20:46:49 16,847 posts
    Seen 39 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Almost as though the toilets or bars or food are in the same direction as the way out. In every single stadium.
  • Whizzo 16 Jan 2013 20:52:51 42,758 posts
    Seen 34 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Not sure how Arsenal haven't scored yet, it's not through lack of trying.

    This space left intentionally blank.

  • LeoliansBro 16 Jan 2013 20:54:10 41,863 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Must be talent then.

    LB, you really are a massive geek.

  • IMO 16 Jan 2013 21:02:20 5,210 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Michu is going to score the winning goal isn't he? :(
  • Deleted user 16 January 2013 21:14:11
    Arsenal need to spunk a couple of bob on a striker. Could have had a ton of goals tonight if these chances weren't falling to Walcott.
  • Whizzo 16 Jan 2013 21:15:53 42,758 posts
    Seen 34 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Get in!

    This space left intentionally blank.

  • WiseFool 16 Jan 2013 21:15:53 874 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Arse! =(
  • IMO 16 Jan 2013 21:19:57 5,210 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Boab wrote:
    Arsenal need to spunk a couple of bob on a striker. Could have had a ton of goals tonight if these chances weren't falling to Walcott.
    I don't see why we can't recall Van Persie from his loan spell.
  • kentmonkey 16 Jan 2013 21:21:46 20,073 posts
    Seen 29 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I'm reading the BBC text and my face is now twitching like a Harry Redknapp clone everytime it's updated.

    I don't even care about the FA Cup. I just want a run of victories and a few clean sheets, and this would be a nice start.
  • WiseFool 16 Jan 2013 21:22:39 874 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    ♥ Anderson! Would be awesome if he would steer clear of injuries and get a good long run in the side.
  • Blotto 16 Jan 2013 21:23:35 2,506 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Well, Wilshere was fucking amazing today.
  • SuperCoolEskimo 16 Jan 2013 21:24:44 9,529 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Fucking love Jack.
  • Whizzo 16 Jan 2013 21:25:08 42,758 posts
    Seen 34 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    It was like a live version of Breakout at times, there always seemed to be someone stopping the ball going into the net, thank fuck that's over.

    One nil to the Arsenal!

    This space left intentionally blank.

  • reddevil93 16 Jan 2013 21:27:12 11,247 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    WiseFool wrote:
    ♥ Anderson! Would be awesome if he would steer clear of injuries and get a good long run in the side.
    He's brilliant to watch when fit, only CM we have who can take on a player and play a penetrating pass. Usually fades around this time of a match though.

  • LeD 16 Jan 2013 21:27:16 6,192 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    If the pigs don't get him, Wilshere will be a world class MF.
  • kentmonkey 16 Jan 2013 21:30:58 20,073 posts
    Seen 29 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Sounded like a good performance to go with the win as well. Arguably just as important. We've been frustratingly shit to watch and devoid of creativity recently. I'd rather we create loads of opportunities and have wasteful shots as, eventually, you've got to score a goal. When you're not creating chances, that's when it becomes almost impossible to win.
  • askew 16 Jan 2013 21:31:23 11,453 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Great assist from Giroud too.
  • reddevil93 16 Jan 2013 21:32:24 11,247 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Just as I say that about Anderson he gets taken off, hopefully he can get fully fit and get a good run in the side.

  • WiseFool 16 Jan 2013 21:33:10 874 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Yeah, he's just back from injury so that might explain it also.
  • PazJohnMitch 16 Jan 2013 21:42:13 7,248 posts
    Seen 33 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Lolney
  • LeD 16 Jan 2013 21:43:38 6,192 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    kentmonkey wrote:
    Sounded like a good performance to go with the win as well. Arguably just as important. We've been frustratingly shit to watch and devoid of creativity recently. I'd rather we create loads of opportunities and have wasteful shots as, eventually, you've got to score a goal. When you're not creating chances, that's when it becomes almost impossible to win.
    Tbf to them, they all worked their asses off. Coquelin had an opportunity to show what he can do, and Diaby had a good game too. If only this could be repeated at least half of dozen times, I'd be more than happy with the team. We created plenty, still need a better finisher.
  • Whizzo 16 Jan 2013 21:43:42 42,758 posts
    Seen 34 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I think Rooney got confused and he thought he was playing Rugby with that penalty.

    This space left intentionally blank.

  • ecureuil 16 Jan 2013 21:45:22 76,009 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Wtf was that for a penalty. Would rather Giggs had taken it.
  • ElNino9 16 Jan 2013 21:45:27 13,139 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Why the fuck is Rooney allowed anywhere near a penalty still?

    Twat.

    Hated, adored, never ignored.

  • LeD 16 Jan 2013 21:46:05 6,192 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Laudrup for Arsenal!
  • kentmonkey 16 Jan 2013 21:47:30 20,073 posts
    Seen 29 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    LeD wrote:
    kentmonkey wrote:
    Sounded like a good performance to go with the win as well. Arguably just as important. We've been frustratingly shit to watch and devoid of creativity recently. I'd rather we create loads of opportunities and have wasteful shots as, eventually, you've got to score a goal. When you're not creating chances, that's when it becomes almost impossible to win.
    Tbf to them, they all worked their asses off. Coquelin had an opportunity to show what he can do, and Diaby had a good game too. If only this could be repeated at least half of dozen times, I'd be more than happy with the team. We created plenty, still need a better finisher.
    That's all you can ask for really. Everyone working hard, really pushing for the win and working hard off the ball. If you fail to win then, no complaints.

    When you're all stood still off the ball, nobody's driving forward, nobody's getting forward full stop and you just want to dick about with the ball, that's when people get upset.

    More of tonight please. Not necessarily winning, but putting the effort in all over the pitch, in every aspect.
  • Page

    of 156 First / Last

Log in or register to reply