Racist Tram Lady Page 22

  • Page

    of 30 First / Last

  • Deleted user 7 June 2012 09:14:10
    Load_2.0 wrote:
    Preferential = not beaten to death.
    :D
  • Deleted user 7 June 2012 09:15:20
    Madgod_Dc wrote:
    Load_2.0 wrote:
    Preferential = not beaten to death.
    i don't think you understand what happens to the victim of rape or child abuse. these people choose to commit their crime, so they have to deal with the consequences of their actions. separating them from the rest of the criminals teaches them nothing.
    Being killed isn't really going to teach them all that much.
  • Deleted user 7 June 2012 09:19:38
    Separating them is partly to keep the rest of the prisoners in order. It isnt fucking preferential treatment.
  • AcidSnake 7 Jun 2012 09:25:04 7,214 posts
    Seen 22 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Madgod_Dc wrote:
    Load_2.0 wrote:
    Preferential = not beaten to death.
    i don't think you understand what happens to the victim of rape or child abuse. these people choose to commit their crime, so they have to deal with the consequences of their actions. separating them from the rest of the criminals teaches them nothing.
    Unlike bank robbers...They're guided by the guardian spirit of heists...
    Most crimes are committed by choice...So that's a nonsense distinction right there...

    AcidSnake - He can't see your sig, avatar, images or vids and talks about himself in the third person because he's proper old-skool...UID 24017

  • glaeken 7 Jun 2012 09:31:49 11,094 posts
    Seen 13 seconds ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    The title of this thread always makes me think of a Viz type character. In my mind I see it as the further adventures of racist tram lady when it gets bumped.
  • warlockuk 7 Jun 2012 09:34:04 19,133 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    mowgli wrote:
    Separating them is partly to keep the rest of the prisoners in order. It isnt fucking preferential treatment.
    For once you're right :) They don't wanna have to deal with some nonce getting a cup of boiling water filled with sugar to the face. The punishment is being locked up, not spending a few years in fear of getting shivved. Which would be fitting, but doesn't do any favours for keeping a volatile population in order.

    I'm a grumpy bastard.

  • Deleted user 7 June 2012 09:37:49
    There is also the boring fact that prisons are under a legal duty to protect all prisoners from harm. Common sense shit like hiding the nonces is part of that.

    Edited by mowgli at 09:38:38 07-06-2012
  • THFourteen 7 Jun 2012 09:43:55 32,857 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    JohnnyBeehive wrote:
    Bollocks. People should not be told what they can and can't say. What next? Prison for saying you don't like fat people. Racism is not very nice but there are much worse things than making racist comments. She didn't deserve prison.
    If you don't like it why dont you go live somewhere else
  • AcidSnake 7 Jun 2012 09:49:13 7,214 posts
    Seen 22 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Madgod_Dc wrote:
    mowgli wrote:
    There is also the boring fact that prisons are under a legal duty to protect all prisoners from harm. Common sense shit like hiding the nonces is part of that.
    well in that case, why put them in prison at all? completely pointless and costs us money. you might as well decriminalize rape and child abuse. /shrug
    What?
    You do realise the guards having a duty to keep you alive doesn't mean that prison is a picnic?
    Would you prefer them not having this duty then?
    Your post makes it sound like you think prisons are made to make criminals suffer as much as possible...

    AcidSnake - He can't see your sig, avatar, images or vids and talks about himself in the third person because he's proper old-skool...UID 24017

  • Deleted user 7 June 2012 09:52:51
    He's a trolling scopey. I wouldn't bother.
  • Dirtbox 7 Jun 2012 09:54:45 77,467 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Madgod_Dc wrote:
    mowgli wrote:
    There is also the boring fact that prisons are under a legal duty to protect all prisoners from harm. Common sense shit like hiding the nonces is part of that.
    well in that case, why put them in prison at all? completely pointless and costs us money. you might as well decriminalize rape and child abuse. /shrug
    Aren't you unemployed? You cost us money too.

    Edited by Dirtbox at 09:55:08 07-06-2012

    +1 / Like / Tweet this post

  • MetalDog 7 Jun 2012 09:55:54 23,708 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Madgod_Dc wrote:
    mowgli wrote:
    There is also the boring fact that prisons are under a legal duty to protect all prisoners from harm. Common sense shit like hiding the nonces is part of that.
    well in that case, why put them in prison at all? completely pointless and costs us money. you might as well decriminalize rape and child abuse. /shrug
    You see the duty of care to prisoners as equivalent to legalising rape and child abuse?
    As a former victim of one of those things, I think you're a fucking idiot. You don't seem to care whether what you say makes any logical or moral sense whatsoever, you're just an automated ill-informed opinion-dispensing machine.

    -- boobs do nothing for me, I want moustaches and chest hair.

  • AcidSnake 7 Jun 2012 10:04:02 7,214 posts
    Seen 22 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Madgod_Dc wrote:
    AcidSnake wrote:
    Your post makes it sound like you think prisons are made to make criminals suffer as much as possible...
    yes of course!
    prisons are there to take time away from the prisoners life for the crime they committed, and for them to reflect on why the crime is bad and show signs of remorse. its not a summer camp FFS.
    That's not the same as suffering!
    Taking away freedom is the punishment, but beyond that it should all be focused on preparing them to re-enter society and behave properly...Keeping them in fear of their lives or treating them badly will not aid in that goal...

    AcidSnake - He can't see your sig, avatar, images or vids and talks about himself in the third person because he's proper old-skool...UID 24017

  • MetalDog 7 Jun 2012 10:04:20 23,708 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Sarcasm, my arse.
    Try actually LEARNING about the subjects you spout off about - and I don't mean watching loopy-head youtube videos. Actually learn something, then come back and tell us about facts, that you can back up with proper citations (see 'no youtube' stipulation).

    -- boobs do nothing for me, I want moustaches and chest hair.

  • Dirtbox 7 Jun 2012 10:06:26 77,467 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Madgod_Dc wrote:
    Dirtbox wrote:
    Madgod_Dc wrote:
    mowgli wrote:
    There is also the boring fact that prisons are under a legal duty to protect all prisoners from harm. Common sense shit like hiding the nonces is part of that.
    well in that case, why put them in prison at all? completely pointless and costs us money. you might as well decriminalize rape and child abuse. /shrug
    Aren't you unemployed? You cost us money too.
    its none of your business what my employment status is. just the same as anything else to do with my life.
    Then maybe you shouldn't make your business public, moron.

    +1 / Like / Tweet this post

  • RyanDS 7 Jun 2012 12:08:36 9,057 posts
    Seen 50 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Madgod_Dc wrote:
    Dirtbox wrote:
    Madgod_Dc wrote:
    mowgli wrote:
    There is also the boring fact that prisons are under a legal duty to protect all prisoners from harm. Common sense shit like hiding the nonces is part of that.
    well in that case, why put them in prison at all? completely pointless and costs us money. you might as well decriminalize rape and child abuse. /shrug
    Aren't you unemployed? You cost us money too.
    its none of your business what my employment status is. just the same as anything else to do with my life.
    So... you are on the dole then?
  • richardiox 7 Jun 2012 12:38:20 5,541 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Just on topic - it amazes me that "racist tram lady" and various Twitter / Facebook racists feel the long arm of the law, often with jail time...

    ...and yet I've been on (anti) EDL rallies where the EDL members are overtly, publicaly chanting racist abuse at passers by whilst being supervised / protected by the police. Ditto on match day in train stations where footy thugs have just been hurling racist abuse at anyone walking past who doesn't look White British - in front of passive police.

    I never really get that. Is it a case of soft targets VS hard targets? What's the greater offence - a racist outburst on Twitter or literally screaming racist abuse in the face of a mother walking past with her two kids - which is what I saw in Leeds...with multiple police just stood by doing nothing.

    Meanwhile I notice that portaloo's have been conveniently provided in the town square where they had their rally. Having been a victim of police kettling on a few occaisions I was amazed to see facilities being laid on for them.

    Anyway - is it "ok" to be publically racist so long as you're on some kind of "political rally"? Racist Tram Lady should have just said she was on a one person EDL rally and would have got away with it.
  • DaM 7 Jun 2012 13:03:45 12,897 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    If I saw police ignoring something like that, I'd be filming them.
  • MetalDog 7 Jun 2012 13:06:55 23,708 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    It might be worth checking if anyone was arrested after the rally. If they know who someone is and where they live, they will on occasion just nick them later, when it's less likely to spark off a big ruck.

    I'd be interested to know if that was the case there, because on the surface, it does look like terrible double-standards, yeah.

    -- boobs do nothing for me, I want moustaches and chest hair.

  • Deleted user 7 June 2012 13:06:57
    Difference between political opinion and lazy aggression. i.e. very little difference. As uncomfortable as it is the guy on the last page talking about unjustified restriction on expression isn't that wrong. Ranting about stuff we don't agree with shouldn't be a crime, even if it is racist. (will qualify in that i don't actually know what the person said, attacking one person with a racist assault is different)
  • Load_2.0 7 Jun 2012 13:13:01 18,879 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    richardiox wrote:
    Is it a case of soft targets VS hard targets?
    Yes.
  • richardiox 7 Jun 2012 13:13:12 5,541 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    DaM wrote:
    If I saw police ignoring something like that, I'd be filming them.
    Try going along to see any of the dozens of EDL rallies or just check YouTube, it's the same scene every time. The police are paid to be there to make sure there's no violence (or more specifically to keep the EDL / anti EDL protests apart).

    I did see one arrest at the one I was at and it was an Asian kid kicking off trying to antagonise the EDL. To be fair they probably nicked him for his own safety.
  • kalel 7 Jun 2012 13:15:08 86,329 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Often it's just about someone actually making a complaint. I think that's what happened with tram lady. See also John Terry.
  • DaM 7 Jun 2012 13:25:26 12,897 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    As MD says, I'm sure they'll have it all on film and pick them up on a dawn raid later. Hopefully.
  • Deleted user 7 June 2012 13:33:41
    Not really sure how arresting idiots helps anyone.
  • Page

    of 30 First / Last

Log in or register to reply