Racist Tram Lady Page 3

  • Page

    of 30 First / Last

  • disusedgenius 29 Nov 2011 14:32:20 5,142 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    @mowgli - Do tell, do tell...
  • fergal_oc 29 Nov 2011 14:34:03 2,763 posts
    Seen 22 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Yep poor kid, what sort of future has that kid got with an upbringing from that ignorant, pissed up cow!
  • mrpon 29 Nov 2011 14:35:18 27,646 posts
    Seen 22 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    nick, I'm sorry but your wife sounds..AMAZING!!! :)

    Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

  • Fab4 29 Nov 2011 14:35:41 5,692 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    disusedgenius wrote:
    @mowgli - Do tell, do tell...
    Go and read the latest ones...they are just as disgusting.
  • disusedgenius 29 Nov 2011 14:38:00 5,142 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    ...I mean why he thought my post was ironic.
  • Fab4 29 Nov 2011 14:40:08 5,692 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    disusedgenius wrote:
    ...I mean why he thought my post was ironic.
    Oops..my bad...misread who posted what :)
  • FuzzyDuck 29 Nov 2011 14:42:29 3,546 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    The 'funny' thing was that, living in the most middle class place in the world, the woman was a total sloane, with the car in question being a landrover discovery, not some charver as some of you have probably assumed.

    The kind of woman who has never been told 'no' in her life, so didnt really know how to handle being told that she is a fucking idiot.
    Going slightly off topic, but when i worked in videogame retail, i'd always prefer dealing with troublesome chavs than the pernicity upper crust.

    'No' isn't a part of their vocabulary.
  • Articulate-Troll 29 Nov 2011 14:42:45 3,104 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I think I'd be cautious about confronting her. There's no reasoning with these imbeciles; all she wants is a shouting match and she'd probably be grateful for the opportunity to hurl abuse at someone for daring to contradict her narrow world view. Nothing will change her mind. She's a dumb bigot now and she'll probably die a dumb bigot.
  • Futaba 29 Nov 2011 14:51:31 3,429 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    THFourteen wrote:
    DUFFMAN5 wrote:
    Amazing and upsetting really. If it had been a guy, he would have been hit.
    to be honest i'm surprised she wasn't hit or at least told to shut the fuck up.

    i'd like to think i'd have told her to get the fuck off the tram even if she was a woman - equal opportunities and all that - but i wouldn't have layed a finger on her.
    The person behind her got up with the possible intention of hitting her around 1:10 in the vid but the other passengers stopped them.

    Edited by Futaba at 14:54:11 29-11-2011

    As far back as I can remember I always wanted to be a ninja.

  • MetalDog 29 Nov 2011 14:55:23 23,706 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Hitting people doesn't teach them anything. Yelling just turns it into a shouting match.

    A calm reasoned destruction of their arguments would probably be the best thing for everyone, but much harder than giving in to anger.

    I don't think calling people with offensive views sub-human is necessarily any less offensive. They're human beings - deeply mistaken ones, but almost certainly capable of change under the right influence.

    -- boobs do nothing for me, I want moustaches and chest hair.

  • Immaterial 29 Nov 2011 14:57:54 1,260 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    MetalDog wrote:
    Hitting people doesn't teach them anything. Yelling just turns it into a shouting match.

    A calm reasoned destruction of their arguments would probably be the best thing for everyone, but much harder than giving in to anger.

    I don't think calling people with offensive views sub-human is necessarily any less offensive. They're human beings - deeply mistaken ones, but almost certainly capable of change under the right influence.
    Also unlikely to work with people as drunk-sounding as that proud croydon lovely.

    Think I'll just switch everything off.

  • MetalDog 29 Nov 2011 15:00:48 23,706 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Do you seriously think yelling at them and slapping them around is going to work? I suspect that sort of 'argument' is somewhat responsible for creating people who act like that.

    -- boobs do nothing for me, I want moustaches and chest hair.

  • THFourteen 29 Nov 2011 15:02:16 31,809 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    its association therapy

    say something stupid

    get a slap

    say something stupid

    get a slap

    you'll soon get the idea. unless you are blizeh.
  • MetalDog 29 Nov 2011 15:05:45 23,706 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Okay - so, her kid that everyone feels so sorry for. At what age does slapping him around when you don't like what he's learned, become acceptable? When do people cross the border from blessed innocent in need of good guidance and irretrievable scum who need to be beaten so that they learn?

    There's a middle ground in there somewhere, I'm pretty sure.

    -- boobs do nothing for me, I want moustaches and chest hair.

  • THFourteen 29 Nov 2011 15:07:31 31,809 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    it's like training a puppy. if it does something wrong, bop it on the nose, not hard, just a tap, but just so it knows its been naughty.

    if you want your kids shitting on your carpet then by all means don't slap them around.
  • MrTomFTW Moderator 29 Nov 2011 15:11:18 36,284 posts
    Seen 44 seconds ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    MetalDog wrote:
    There's a middle ground in there somewhere, I'm pretty sure.
    Present her with a well-reasoned argument, then slap her?

    I totally called it.
    Follow me on Twitter: @MrTom
    Voted by the community "Best mod" 2011, 2012 and 2013.

  • FuzzyDuck 29 Nov 2011 15:17:20 3,546 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I'd say something like 'cut her benefits', but she's probably on the rob as is.

    Wonder does she spout the same venom at the foreign doctors running her meth clinic?
  • MetalDog 29 Nov 2011 15:17:39 23,706 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    @DDevil
    =D

    I understand the slapping urge. It's my go-to urge as well. I just don't think it's a good urge to give in to. It doesn't fix anything for anyone and I really don't like to go down the witch-hunt path.

    -- boobs do nothing for me, I want moustaches and chest hair.

  • heyyo 29 Nov 2011 15:20:13 14,374 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    THFourteen wrote:
    it's like training a puppy. if it does something wrong, bop it on the nose, not hard, just a tap, but just so it knows its been naughty.

    if you want your kids shitting on your carpet then by all means don't slap them around.
    Punishment isn't as a effective as positive reinforcement (rewarding good behaviour and ignoring the bad). If anything punishment will make the dog/child/any being more aggressive or overly timid.
  • senso-ji 29 Nov 2011 15:20:34 5,315 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    IMO the incident was dealt with in the best way given the circumstances; she wasn't assaulted, video evidence was passed to the police who arrested and charged her.
  • Fab4 29 Nov 2011 15:20:35 5,692 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    If you get remanded in custody does that mean you have previous?
  • morriss 29 Nov 2011 15:21:50 70,749 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    She was coked out her head.
  • disusedgenius 29 Nov 2011 15:22:32 5,142 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    senso-ji wrote:
    IMO the incident was dealt with in the best way given the circumstances; she wasn't assaulted, video evidence was passed to the police who arrested and charged her.
    ...not before being posted on the internet for everyone to enjoy! :)
  • senso-ji 29 Nov 2011 15:28:57 5,315 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    disusedgenius wrote:
    senso-ji wrote:
    IMO the incident was dealt with in the best way given the circumstances; she wasn't assaulted, video evidence was passed to the police who arrested and charged her.
    ...not before being posted on the internet for everyone to enjoy! :)
    Exactly. Best way to deal with these people is to humiliate them before they get dealt with by the authorities. No point in direct confrontation because that's exactly what they want.

    EDIT: Similar to the lady from last year who was caught putting a cat inside a bin on CCTV.

    Edited by senso-ji at 15:30:09 29-11-2011
  • Deleted user 29 November 2011 15:32:05
    Racist Tram Lady?

    "Lady"... really?

    I would like to see racist tram scrote Vs nickthegun's wife.

  • Spin_Dr_Wolf 29 Nov 2011 15:58:33 6,170 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    caligari wrote:
    Prodding the crazies on the bus/tram/tube/plane is never a good idea.
    I know but i have yet to learn that lesson the hard way, therefore its a good idea. :)

    To be fair the ending ultimately is pretty good, she gets national press humiliation (although will innevitable get some respect from like minded bigots aswell), and some actual consequences, whatever they are for 'racially aggreviated public disturbance' i think the charge was ?

    I missed anyone actually calling her a racist, the other woman i though only moaned because she woke her son up in the pram. Might be because i watched the video on my phone though. :D
  • Deleted user 29 November 2011 17:27:01
    disusedgenius wrote:
    @mowgli - Do tell, do tell...
    Oh just the 'if you don't like all the foreign people here then geeeeed oouut' made me chuckle. Not that I disagree.
  • Futaba 29 Nov 2011 17:38:12 3,429 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    morriss wrote:
    She was coked out her head.
    This is one reason why pills (e) are superior - If she was on E she'd be telling everyone how great they are and asking for hugs. Plus it's cheaper :)

    As far back as I can remember I always wanted to be a ninja.

  • Grunk 29 Nov 2011 17:39:41 4,718 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    We were meant to get trams this year, but now it won't be till 2014. Where are the people of Scotland gonna go be racist now?
  • the_dudefather 29 Nov 2011 17:49:29 8,977 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Grunk wrote:
    We were meant to get trams this year, but now it won't be till 2014. Where are the people of Scotland gonna go be racist now?
    They have a Christmas themed train thing and a horse drawn carriage on princes street, you can yell racist abuse at people walking on the street pretty well from those!

    (ง ͠ ͟ʖ ͡)

  • Page

    of 30 First / Last

Log in or register to reply