What would you do? Page 3

• Page

of 6 First / Last

• Vice.Destroyer 14 Nov 2011 09:40:02 5,823 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Not so much about falling out with the brother-in-law. But she is very upset about the fact that she is no longer welcome in the brother-in-laws house. The brother-in-law and the wife are virtually siamese twins. She is very close to all her sisters.
  • Deckard1 14 Nov 2011 09:44:06 27,049 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    There's no real easy solution to be honest. People are too quick to jump to claims of racism, but it sounds like what this is to be honest. Unless you're just an absolute cunt. But looking at the light sabre picture I think we can assume you're not.

You're not a stoner are you? That can cause shit with a family.
  • Scurrminator 14 Nov 2011 09:44:47 8,377 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Dude. Don't give a fuck what they think.
    What you should do is take the missus out, treat her, FHUTA whatever and make her feel better than her obviously pretty shitty family do.
    If you want revenge as you say then that's the best way to do it. Treat her better than they do (which isn't hard from the sounds of it).
    Stay out of the actual ins and outs of their arguments.
    My wife has a cunt of a mum, dad and brother. About three years ago she realised this and broke off all contact. We moved and she hasn't seen or heard off them in three years. I wouldn't allow them back either; nasty pieces of work.

...now I just have to work on getting rid of all her friends and she will be mine to mold...

You dare to strike Scurrcules!?

• Vice.Destroyer 14 Nov 2011 09:47:58 5,823 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @Deckard1 - Just like everyone, I have my bad points. I am immature. I can't cook. And I am probably the messiest person my girly has ever gone out with. But I clean. I do the washing up. I do the shopping. I pay my half of the mortgage.

I don't do drugs. And I think it is fair to say that I am not a cunt. A cunt boyfriend to me means cheating, violence, being out all hours, disappearing for days on end, stealing her money that sort of thing. That I don't do.

Edited by Vice.Destroyer at 09:48:40 14-11-2011
  • Scurrminator 14 Nov 2011 09:49:42 8,377 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Hey man. As long as you two are happy with each other fuck the other lot ;-)
    No need to defend yourself on here

You dare to strike Scurrcules!?

• Vice.Destroyer 14 Nov 2011 09:51:13 5,823 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @Scurrminator - I should probably say that her family are all good people. Apart from the whole not-approving-of-our-relationship thing, they're good guys. Filthy tempers. But essentially good people.
  • Deckard1 14 Nov 2011 09:53:26 27,049 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Vice.Destroyer wrote:
    @ Deckard1 - Just like everyone, I have my bad points. I am immature. I can't cook. And I am probably the messiest person my girly has ever gone out with. But I clean. I do the washing up. I do the shopping. I pay my half of the mortgage.

I don't do drugs. And I think it is fair to say that I am not a cunt. A cunt boyfriend to me means cheating, violence, being out all hours, disappearing for days on end, stealing her money that sort of thing. That I don't do.

Then you have to kill the brother in law. With him out of the picture both sisters are yours to do with what you please.
  • Vice.Destroyer 14 Nov 2011 09:58:30 5,823 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @Deckard1 - Now that is the sort of advice I can get behind. Now that you have said it, it's all becoming so clear. Can't believe I couldn't work that out before.
  • _Price_ 14 Nov 2011 17:54:35 3,072 posts
    Seen 20 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Vice.Destroyer wrote:
    @Deckard1 - Now that is the sort of advice I can get behind.
    FTAUTA?
  • Vice.Destroyer 14 Nov 2011 18:18:23 5,823 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    It worked for the greek. And they invented civilisation.
  • Vice.Destroyer 15 Nov 2011 11:10:58 5,823 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Instead of FHUTA, I might turn up at their house when the girly has finally conceived and shout, "We were going to name the baby after you. Not now, motherfucker". That's mature.
  • sirtacos 15 Nov 2011 11:22:17 7,267 posts
    Seen 21 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Say nothing but quietly raise the baby as an attack dog. Deprive it of food, rattle its cage and poke it with a stick while showing him slide-shows of the brother in law interspersed with subliminal "KILL" messages.

Then, invite the brother over.

Muahaha
  • Vice.Destroyer 22 Jan 2012 00:15:32 5,823 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    This is going to end up being absolutely awesome. The girly just may be pregnant. She doesn't want me telling anyone, so I have only got anonymous eurogamers to talk with.
  • Vice.Destroyer 22 Jan 2012 00:29:03 5,823 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Not done a pregnancy test yet. According to her, she has never been more than 2 days late with her period in over 25 years. I think that I'll wait a little bit before we go for a pregnancy test. No rush. Considering we started trying officially at the end of October, this would be incredibly fast. Don't want to stress ourselves out or disappoint ourselves with false alarms.

And you are right, Billy. It won't be used as a weapon to (in the words of Obie Trice) oppose those that I consider my foes. They just won't do any babysitting.
  • Vice.Destroyer 22 Jan 2012 00:38:34 5,823 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I know, it does sound more like a false alarm. But she has said that she has been feeling really tired in the evenings and has been vomiting in the mornings. And she has had all the things that she would expect to experience during her period. But without the bleeding.

Clearly, I know nothing about womens bodies, but it sounds a little bit out of the ordinary. But yes. I'll wait a little before, well, I don't know. Life will change. But no idea how to prepare. At the moment, all I am doing is watching too many episodes of One Born Every Minute.
  • Vortex808 22 Jan 2012 09:10:12 6,933 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Heh. My missus would *never* have watched one born every minute when she was pregnant. She wanted to remain in ignorance about the birth so she wasn't too worried about what might happen.

Good luck if you find out she is pregnant!

Edited by Vortex808 at 09:11:02 22-01-2012
  • Ged42 22 Jan 2012 09:44:56 7,700 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I think you should talk to the brother in law, keep it calm and polite, do it private so that he doesn't feel under pressure.

I have to deal with a constant cold war between my wife and my brother's wife, which has lead to me having to mostly sever contact with my family.

Hopefully if your wife is pregnant, the baby could help stitch things together, it depends on how things are with kids with your brother in law's side.
  • Lexx87 22 Jan 2012 09:51:00 20,869 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Reading through this thread for the first time...did the original issue get resolved?

To me the brother-in-law found out you prefer Blue Dragon to Lost Odyssey, which to be fair, is a crime.

Grats on the possible pregnancy though!

Speak the truth hussy!

• Blaketown 22 Jan 2012 09:59:33 4,635 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Also that isn't a long time. My missus came off the pill in September and the little un was born at the start of June.

Fucking rubbish. The while point of trying for a baby was the "trying" as far as I was concerned.

Good luck VD.

Brap, brap, old chap.

• Vice.Destroyer 22 Jan 2012 11:35:07 5,823 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Ged42 wrote:
    I think you should talk to the brother in law, keep it calm and polite, do it private so that he doesn't feel under pressure.

I have to deal with a constant cold war between my wife and my brother's wife, which has lead to me having to mostly sever contact with my family.

Hopefully if your wife is pregnant, the baby could help stitch things together, it depends on how things are with kids with your brother in law's side.
    That is awful. In regards to my situation, I'll be honest, I really don't care anymore. Not my friend. Not my family. I'll take my lead from the girly, but I am not going to go out of my way to smooth anything over. His opinion means nothing to me.

@Lexx
    And yes, he does prefer Lost Odyssey. And that is why his opinion means nothing to me.
    (Nothing has been resolved. He and his wife have been in Portugal for about 6 months)
  • speedofthepuma 22 Jan 2012 11:48:28 13,266 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Wait, he prefers Lost Odyssey? Kill the fucker.

I've turned off all the avatars and crap, so don't expect me to be impressed by yours.

• Vice.Destroyer 3 Feb 2012 00:40:13 5,823 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Well, this will be interesting.

• Syrette 3 Feb 2012 00:43:41 43,058 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Not sure about your carpet tbh.

• Deleted user 3 February 2012 00:48:25
    I wonder how many lines you get on those if a male urinates on one?
  • Kosmoz 3 Feb 2012 00:48:32 7,579 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    You touched the pee pee stick!

Every girl I ever kissed I was thinking of a pro footballer.

• Page

of 6 First / Last