Celebrity Paedogeddon (now feat. other celeb sex offences) Page 182

• Page

of 182 First / Last

Next
  • DukeSilver 25 Aug 2017 17:26:14 2,275 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    His alleged victims of that are refusing to talk.

Edit: I think there was something he wrote about stealing a glass eye which came up in that Louis Theroux interview someone linked to on the previous page. That's the nearest we'll get to evidence that he molested bodies.

Edited by DukeSilver at 17:31:46 25-08-2017
  • JamboWayOh 25 Aug 2017 18:39:14 1,732 posts
    Seen 30 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    It's all still pretty fucking bizarre that there seems to be a a concentrated amount of celebrity paedophiles in around the 60s and 70s. I mean I've heard of that PIE group were around that time, and there were also rumours about Harold Wilson being a nonce. I'm not sure what I'm trying to say here but yeah, Cliff Richard, I still believe he's a raving nonce.
  • macmurphy 25 Aug 2017 19:34:28 2,271 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    JamboWayOh wrote:
    It's all still pretty fucking bizarre that there seems to be a a concentrated amount of celebrity paedophiles in around the 60s and 70s. I mean I've heard of that PIE group were around that time, and there were also rumours about Harold Wilson being a nonce. I'm not sure what I'm trying to say here but yeah, Cliff Richard, I still
    believe he's a raving nonce.
    I think he would have been nailed on by now.

The fact he's not been makes me think he'll be ok. Also unlike the others he has quite a believable back story in that he's probably a repressed homosexual because of his faith.

So he went asexual instead. He's a bit fucking odd, but not necessarily 'I'll fix it for you, can you tell what it is yet?' Odd
  • Mr_Sleep 25 Aug 2017 19:42:11 21,186 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    JamboWayOh wrote:
    It's all still pretty fucking bizarre that there seems to be a a concentrated amount of celebrity paedophiles in around the 60s and 70s. I mean I've heard of that PIE group were around that time, and there were also rumours about Harold Wilson being a nonce. I'm not sure what I'm trying to say here but yeah, Cliff Richard, I still believe he's a raving nonce.
    Isn't that a bit of a non-sequitir? There is only a concentrated group from that time because people are coming forward about them now, I don't think it was particularly more rife then compared to other times, abusing children is the sport of the ages. The Catholic church has been doing it for generations.

There is a very long and arduous inquiry on the go at the moment and it is going to bring all of the systemic abuses of children by all organisations under scrutiny. Well, assuming it isn't consistently rail roaded and buggered up by those organisations like has been the case so far.

Edited by Mr_Sleep at 19:42:49 25-08-2017
  • Daryoon 25 Aug 2017 19:59:00 5,827 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    If anything, I can imagine it being even worse these days. Ian Watkins springs immediately to mind.
  • yegon 25 Aug 2017 20:05:42 6,057 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Ted Heath was the suspect PM as I recall, not Harold Wilson.
  • JamboWayOh 25 Aug 2017 20:41:42 1,732 posts
    Seen 30 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    yegon wrote:
    Ted Heath was the suspect PM as I recall, not Harold Wilson.
    You're right, it was Ted Heath. Not sure why I thought Wilson.
  • JamboWayOh 25 Aug 2017 20:47:01 1,732 posts
    Seen 30 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Mr_Sleep wrote:
    JamboWayOh wrote:
    Isn't that a bit of a non-sequitir? There is only a concentrated group from that time because people are coming forward about them now, I don't think it was particularly more rife then compared to other times, abusing children is the sport of the ages. The Catholic church has been doing it for generations.

There is a very long and arduous inquiry on the go at the moment and it is going to bring all of the systemic abuses of children by all organisations under scrutiny. Well, assuming it isn't consistently rail roaded and buggered up by those organisations like has been the case so far.
    I honestly think the inquiry will get nowhere, not wanting go all conspiracy theory but it does appear to have had so many obstructions put in front of it, it seems almost unreal. If there are sensitive, important people under investigation rest assured the appropriate sacrificial lambs will have been chosen to take the fall.
  • simpleexplodingmaybe 26 Aug 2017 03:19:44 4,092 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Daryoon wrote:
    If anything, I can imagine it being even worse these days. Ian Watkins springs immediately to mind.
    Watkins seems an extreme outlier given what came out about him but I wouldn't be shocked if there were a lot more Adam Johnsons out there
  • CalamityJames 26 Aug 2017 07:09:17 147 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    @JamboWayOh

there were also rumours about Harold Wilson being a nonce.
    Unless these are new rumours, I think you mean Ted Heath.
  • bad09 26 Aug 2017 08:02:17 7,900 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    JamboWayOh wrote:Cliff Richard, I still believe he's a raving nonce.
    Dunno about that but he supposedly likes prostitutes. Taken with a pinch of salt but I worked with a guy who went out with the daughter of a policeman who claimed he once pulled Cliff for picking up prossies. Under his real name of course.
  • Dirtbox 26 Aug 2017 08:08:16 89,099 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Tenuous link of the year.
  • sport 26 Aug 2017 08:29:25 13,927 posts
    Seen 32 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Ha, now I can tell my friends that I know a guy on the internet who worked with a guy who dated a daughter of a policeman who claimed he pulled Cliff for picking up tricks.
  • simpleexplodingmaybe 26 Aug 2017 09:52:59 4,092 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    How come Jimmy Page has never been brought in over the Lori Mattix story?

Ive not seen it disputed as untrue anywhere

Do people not care because she goes on VH1 documentaries to say how great having relations with rock stars was, even though she was about 14 at the time?
  • ZuluHero 26 Aug 2017 10:07:35 5,701 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    bad09 wrote:
    JamboWayOh wrote:Cliff Richard, I still believe he's a raving nonce.
    Dunno about that but he supposedly likes prostitutes. Taken with a pinch of salt but I worked with a guy who went out with the daughter of a policeman who claimed he once pulled Cliff for picking up prossies. Under his real name of course.
    So did Jesus. Not the soliciting part obviously, though I don't know, stuff like that was probably cool with the Romans.
  • Mola_Ram 14 Sep 2017 05:55:53 15,957 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    So, he hasn't been charged or anything, but I think James Woods deserves an honourable mention in this thread.

https://www.vox.com/culture/2017/9/13/16302830/read-amber-tamblyn-open-letter-james-woods
  • macmurphy 14 Sep 2017 06:05:36 2,271 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
  • mrpon 14 Sep 2017 08:33:53 33,478 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
  • Mola_Ram 14 Sep 2017 08:34:42 15,957 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    For more context on the sort of person James Woods is (not related to noncing, but still relevant), see here:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/james-woods-drops-lawsuit-cocaine-addict-tweet-getting-trophy-letter-1022660
  • simpleexplodingmaybe 14 Sep 2017 08:35:29 4,092 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I'd always assumed NAMBLA was something South Park had made up
  • Page

of 182 First / Last

Next

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.