Paedogeddon - Jimmy Savile and other celebs Page 89

• Page

of 127 First / Last

• superdelphinus 28 Nov 2013 20:31:33 8,051 posts
    Seen 23 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    If it's decent music (I don't know if this is or not) then it came from the soul of a guy who wanted to rape a baby
  • nickthegun 28 Nov 2013 20:33:18 59,537 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    MJ is a bit different as there are two of him and people can reconcile that: theres the young, vibrant black man and the dirty, old black woman.

No one listens to Michael Jackson post 1990.

---------------------------------------------------------
    someone say something funny

• Dirtbox 28 Nov 2013 20:34:04 77,767 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    So we should destroy everything on the grounds that the person that created it was undoubtedly guilty of thought crime? Brilliant.

+1 / Like / Tweet this post

• Deleted user 28 November 2013 20:34:20
    The thing is that there were other musicians in Lostprophets* besides the sick fuck who fronted them. It's terrible that their own careers have been destroyed and their legacy rendered near unlistenable after this as well. I seriously doubt they had any clue what he was up to. Who the hell would condone those kinds of actions?

Plus, music does tend to soundtrack people lives, how many millions now feel tainted and their own memories tarnished.

*however bollocks they may be

Of course this is all by the by. Nothing is as bad as what the man and those abysmal wretched excuse for human beings, let alone mothers, have done.

Since having a wee boy it is increasingly difficult to read about shit like this and it makes me even angrier than it ever did before.
  • Kostabi 28 Nov 2013 20:35:22 4,912 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    onestepfromlost wrote:
    Kostabi wrote:
    BillCityfingers wrote:
    That stupid geldof bint tweeted the names of the mothers. Obviously didn't think about the children or families involved.

Looks like she might get charged. Another z-list jumping on a news story for twitter followers. I hope they do charge her.
    I think it only carries a hefty fine for going against a Section 39 order (not naming children involved in a case).
    pretty sure its contempt of court can be a jail sentence. if they decide to make an example of her.
    True enough but for some reason contempt of court is hardly ever thrown at people and even then a day in the court cells and a 'sorry' is usually enough to purge it.
  • cheeky_prawnking 28 Nov 2013 20:36:12 4,476 posts
    Seen 44 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Was thinking the same in relation to glitter. I like a version of My Gang by Girl school which he crops up in should I not listen because of it?

Yet MJ seems to get a free ride (pardon the pun) yet a lot of what we have heard seems to suggest he is just as guilty as Watkins and glitter
  • Psychotext 28 Nov 2013 20:37:01 54,017 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I'm not sure I know anything by the Lost Prophets. I'm assuming they're fairly popular.
  • cheeky_prawnking 28 Nov 2013 20:37:40 4,476 posts
    Seen 44 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Rolf Harris two little boys was not listenable before any charges however

Edited by cheeky_prawnking at 20:37:57 28-11-2013
  • BeardedGamerUK 28 Nov 2013 20:37:58 1,366 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    I heard two of their songs many years ago, both were shit.
  • Dirtbox 28 Nov 2013 20:38:48 77,767 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    This is hysterical witch hunting, nothing more. These people are sick (some incredibly so) and they should get treatment for that, their victims should receive all the counseling and financial reparation they need and it shouldn't be dragged out in public like some sort of freak show.

It's society at it's worst and who'd have thought Brass Eye could have nailed it so perfectly.

• MadCaddy13 28 Nov 2013 20:40:01 1,893 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    My personal preference is if someone has just done what Watkins has, no matter how much of a fan I was, I just couldn't listen to them again.
    Be it metallica or pearl jam they would jump in the fire
  • DUFFMAN5 28 Nov 2013 20:41:59 14,608 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    MadCaddy13 wrote:
    My personal preference is if someone has just done what Watkins has, no matter how much of a fan I was, I just couldn't listen to them again.
    My thoughts.

"Duffman the grey is thrusting in the direction of the problem! Oh, yeah!"

• Deleted user 28 November 2013 20:42:04
    @Dirtbox Even if one of the individuals involved is a public figure? I think in this case it needs to be made public yes.

Although I do agree with you to a certain extent, as then these things happen: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-25139185

Edited by BillCityfingers at 20:43:28 28-11-2013
  • cheeky_prawnking 28 Nov 2013 20:42:14 4,476 posts
    Seen 44 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Still awaiting some names I have read to be announced in all this. Some even more shocking then those already in the public eye.

Edited by cheeky_prawnking at 20:42:43 28-11-2013
  • McEwan 28 Nov 2013 20:42:22 366 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    The boy who claimed Jackson abused him admitted he's been told to make it up by his dad to make money. Jackson was never convicted in any court of law and my own personal suspicion is that he had no ill will against the bairns. Based on Jackson's own childhood, he might have been more sensitive towards youngsters but was he himself an abuser? All signs point to no.

The other celeb abusers all admitted to their crimes, even Glitter in his particularly warped way.
  • BeardedGamerUK 28 Nov 2013 20:42:32 1,366 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    I won't listen to music made by nonces!
  • mrpon 28 Nov 2013 20:42:38 28,790 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    The trouble is, as I mentioned on the other page, the lyrics take on a ghoulish new meaning after the fact.

Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

• cheeky_prawnking 28 Nov 2013 20:43:20 4,476 posts
    Seen 44 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    McEwan wrote:
    The boy who claimed Jackson abused him admitted he's been told to make it up by his dad to make money. Jackson was never convicted in any court of law and my own personal suspicion is that he had no ill will against the bairns. Based on Jackson's own childhood, he might have been more sensitive towards youngsters but was he himself an abuser? All signs point to no.

The other celeb abusers all admitted to their crimes, even Glitter in his particularly warped way.
    Didn't Mr Jackson pay on off?
  • Dirtbox 28 Nov 2013 20:43:51 77,767 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I've never listened to a single song, I couldn't get through the opening lines before wanting to punch the wannabe septic prick in his teenangstwhine face.

Edited by Dirtbox at 20:44:04 28-11-2013

• cheeky_prawnking 28 Nov 2013 20:44:33 4,476 posts
    Seen 44 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Lucky you
  • graysonavich 28 Nov 2013 20:44:58 7,321 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    What am I suppose to listen to now when my mum makes me clean my room?
  • Dirtbox 28 Nov 2013 20:45:19 77,767 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    McEwan wrote:

Problem with that is they found a naked polaroid of the kid amongst Jackson's possessions after his death.

• thelzdking 28 Nov 2013 20:45:48 4,367 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Isn't Eric Gill's work still on display in many places?
  • Moot_Point 28 Nov 2013 20:49:03 3,989 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    MadCaddy13 wrote:
    Same way of thinking when it comes to Tom Cruise, with me. YouTube ruined him. I cannot watch any movie he has made now.

================================================================================

mowgli wrote: I thought the 1 married the .2 and founded Islam?

• McEwan 28 Nov 2013 20:49:30 366 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    @cheeky_prawnking That was the kid I mentioned. He was advised to do so by his lawyers - typical American mindset of "money makes problems go away". According to people Jacko worked with, he was very much straight but he found it really hard to ask girls out. C'mon, even his singing voice was staged because he was told people would only buy his albums if he stayed high pitched.
  • Dirtbox 28 Nov 2013 20:49:41 77,767 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    thelzdking wrote:
    Yeah, there's at least one relief by him on the BBC building, and indeed lots all over the world.

I believe strongly that you can and should separate a man's work from his private life. Unless his work is blatantly about his private life.

Edited by Dirtbox at 20:50:03 28-11-2013

• Dirtbox 28 Nov 2013 20:50:55 77,767 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    BillCityfingers wrote:
    @Dirtbox Even if one of the individuals involved is a public figure? I think in this case it needs to be made public yes.

Although I do agree with you to a certain extent, as then these things happen: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-25139185
    Yeah, especially when it's a public figure. I'm not saying it should be swept under the carpet, but there's no reason to make a spectacle of it either.

• Deleted user 28 November 2013 20:51:07
    thelzdking wrote:
    Fuck, I used Gill Sans just earlier today o_O
  • Dirtbox 28 Nov 2013 20:52:23 77,767 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Better set fire to your computer.

• Deleted user 28 November 2013 20:52:27
    @Dirtbox In an age where we're all so connected it's no surprise. Then again, crime has always been a spectacle. The only difference is we're not seeing him dragged to the noose and get the chance to throw cabbages at him.

Edit: It's the work computer, so yeah, gladly.

Edited by BillCityfingers at 20:52:51 28-11-2013
  • Page

of 127 First / Last