Paedogeddon - Jimmy Savile and other celebs Page 74

• Page

of 127 First / Last

• Chopsen 7 May 2013 09:24:38 15,967 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    If there's a multiple independent reports which bear a lot of similarity, then I can see how you can go "well, all these people miles and years apart said you did exactly the same thing, used the same lines" or whatever. I can see that working. And Stuart Hall admitted it as well, which helps. (or yeah, what deckard said)

But yeah, a single case?

Edited by Chopsen at 09:25:00 07-05-2013
  • Deckard1 7 May 2013 09:26:32 27,981 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Tarbuck does have very fat fingers though. Sure to leave lasting damage to a little boys poop hole.

my apologies
  • nickthegun 7 May 2013 09:29:12 59,908 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Stuart Hall only admitted it after a year of denying it as strenuously as possible. You can only imagine what they had on him in the end to make him admit to touching up a nine year old.

But, yeah, Tarby is a weird one. I wouldnt have had any of that old wheeltappers and shunters lot down as pipe to pipe bushmen.

---------------------------------------------------------
    someone say something funny

• Deckard1 7 May 2013 09:32:27 27,981 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Yeah especially not little boys. Fair enough if he was just a small bean regarder, but him a full blown slot badger seems a bit much to believe.
  • RightBean 7 May 2013 09:34:08 643 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I think it is a disgrace on britain and not just these celebrities. It is something that our american friends will look at and say - these sick limeys. Let's just hope that Mr Bean has nothing in his closet.
  • boo 7 May 2013 09:39:07 11,781 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Bruce Forsyth... It's only a matter of time.

Still. At least it means that he won't be making a right hash of the next series of Strictly.

Just Another Lego Blog

• nickthegun 7 May 2013 09:44:26 59,908 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    RightBean wrote:
    I think it is a disgrace on britain and not just these celebrities. It is something that our american friends will look at and say - these sick limeys.
    A) Who gives a fuck about what america thinks?

B) I would be willing to bet that there are a whole slew of 70 year old american celebrities that are shitting themselves at the thought of this making it across the atlantic.

• Deckard1 7 May 2013 09:49:16 27,981 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
  • beastmaster 7 May 2013 09:49:26 11,413 posts
    Seen 30 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Didn't Denise Van Outen come out and say he had it done to her? He never named names but said it was the 'done thing' in those days.

In which case, there's going to be a whole load more.

The Resident Evil films. I'm one of the reasons they keep making them.

• 4gate 7 May 2013 09:53:05 362 posts
    Seen 12 months ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    The US Catholic Church has paid out (reportedly) over $2bn already to victims of their priests (victims of actual fiddling rather than just the lies and hypocrisy, don't think you can sue for that yet), the celebs will be up next. It will be even more scandalous over there, you expect it from priests but TV stars are their royalty.
  • mcmothercruncher 7 May 2013 10:19:07 7,069 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Youthist wrote:
    @mcmothercruncher

His age doesn't matter / isn't relevant. Prison is full of dirty old men that have been thrown inside when these sorts of crimes have come to the surface years later (usually by family members who grew up and finally went to police).
    I didn't say his age was relevant, particularly if you're implying I think it should in some way mitigate his sentence. I was saying, caught this late in life, it's unfortunate he has been able to enjoy his fortune for the vast majority of his life.
  • X201 7 May 2013 10:28:58 15,397 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Tarby has made a gameshow outlining his defence.

• Sid-Nice 7 May 2013 11:32:30 15,852 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Dogme wrote:
    Britt didn't film any scenes for Get Carter in Newcastle, and throughout the duration of the film her character was based in London. That doesn't mean that she couldn't have done you in London though :D
    It was the night of the Premier (Haymarket Newcastle) she was refused entry to Madison's night club for wearing jeans and took her frustration out on me.

NNID Sid-Nice

• mrpon 7 May 2013 12:09:01 28,907 posts
    Seen 20 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Poor Sid, doesn't he look angelic.

Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

• Youthist 7 May 2013 12:36:25 10,018 posts
    Seen 6 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    mcmothercruncher wrote:
    Youthist wrote:
    @mcmothercruncher

His age doesn't matter / isn't relevant. Prison is full of dirty old men that have been thrown inside when these sorts of crimes have come to the surface years later (usually by family members who grew up and finally went to police).
    I didn't say his age was relevant, particularly if you're implying I think it should in some way mitigate his sentence. I was saying, caught this late in life, it's unfortunate he has been able to enjoy his fortune for the vast majority of his life.
    I am not implying anything, you appear to be inferring though. I guess I mis-understood "Wonder if he'll get a custodial sentence though at that age?", is all.

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realise half of them are stupider than that

• Youthist 7 May 2013 12:37:38 10,018 posts
    Seen 6 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    RightBean wrote:
    I think it is a disgrace on britain and not just these celebrities. It is something that our american friends will look at and say - these sick limeys. Let's just hope that Mr Bean has nothing in his closet.
    Bizarre to think / be concerned about what American "thinks" about all of this.

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realise half of them are stupider than that

• X201 7 May 2013 12:56:46 15,397 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Youthist wrote:
    RightBean wrote:
    Bizarre to think / be concerned about what American "thinks" about all of this.
    Even odder on the day the world is looking at the US news story of three women being kidnapped and held captive for 10+ years.

And the day after someone has test fired his 3D printed gun that he says he will release on the internet to prevent gun controls from working.

I think America has far too many things on its mind than a bunch of old TV celebs in another country and their personal definition of impropriety.
  • RightBean 7 May 2013 12:59:33 643 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Why is it always the men? it's not celebs is it, it's male celebs, it's men in general. It's always men in RL who do the vile shit isn't it. If you're a man then basically, the seed of it is right there.
  • Youthist 7 May 2013 13:02:28 10,018 posts
    Seen 6 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    RightBean wrote:
    Why is it always the men? it's not celebs is it, it's male celebs, it's men in general. It's always men in RL who do the vile shit isn't it. If you're a man then basically, the seed of it is right there.
    I am sure this simple conundrum will be solved on this very thread.

• Deleted user 7 May 2013 13:18:47
    RightBean wrote:
    White men making everyone else look bad
  • cubbymoore 7 May 2013 13:27:03 36,496 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    The first page looks so weird now.

From there:
    skuzzbag wrote:
    I must admit Louis Theroux lost some cred in my opinion after picking on Jimmy. Seemed like kicking someone when they were obviously in need of help. I think he meant well but messed it up.
  • Deckard1 7 May 2013 13:43:58 27,981 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    figgis wrote:
    Frank was bonkers at the time. Jim did loads of work for Broadmoor, even had his own room there.
  • X201 7 May 2013 14:10:22 15,397 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    And from page 2 we have mrpon almost getting the story, then taking the BBC route of telling people to ignore it

mrpon wrote:
    localnotail wrote:
    It presumably helped to maintain the 45 degree angle as well.
    I thought this was a cock thing.

Ignore me.
  • Dougs 7 May 2013 14:48:18 67,690 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    :D

All these people coming out the woordwork are just out for a payday, according to my (Mail reading) 75 year old mother. Another topic I shall have to swerve discussing with her!
  • tuff 7 May 2013 20:19:07 624 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Has anyone seen Leslie Grantham recently?
  • Steve_Perry 7 May 2013 20:23:48 4,182 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I demand a brass eye celeb peado edition.

VIVA STEFANSEN

• Jono62 7 May 2013 20:30:52 14,119 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NesjvRihbEg
  • nickthegun 7 May 2013 20:50:47 59,908 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    tuff wrote:
    Has anyone seen Leslie Grantham recently?
    Yeah. I was playing UNO on XBL and got the shock of my life.

• AaronTurner 7 May 2013 22:00:23 7,736 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Rhythm wrote:
    RightBean wrote:
    White men making everyone else look bad
    That's a pretty shameful argument. Being printed in the Guardian it's going for the completely wrong audience. As a white male I find it quite disturbing that someone should write an article that in some way is accusatory towards me, whether that is as a sexual deviant or a bigot. I'd imagine most people that read the Guardian aren't islamophobic.

As an avid reader of the paper I personally found that tripe and utter garbage.

edited for clarity

Edited by AaronTurner at 22:02:04 07-05-2013
  • speedofthepuma 7 May 2013 22:21:39 13,299 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I thought it was an interesting opinion piece.

I lurk. If I've spoken to you, I'm either impassioned, or drunk.

• Page

of 127 First / Last