Celebrity Paedogeddon (now feat. other celeb sex offences) Page 71

  • Page

    of 179 First / Last

  • Rodpad 1 May 2013 11:37:35 2,925 posts
    Seen 20 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I think Gabrielle and Richard Wilson were on the show I was at. Possibly Chris Barrie.
  • neilka 1 May 2013 11:37:47 19,561 posts
    Seen 37 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Someone check Roy Cropper's shed
  • the_dudefather 1 May 2013 11:38:15 10,138 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Another corrie star, this time Ken(Bill Roache)'s turn

    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/breaking-coronation-street-actor-bill-roache-who-plays-ken-barlow-arrested-over-allegation-that-he-raped-underage-girl-8598734.html
  • nickthegun 1 May 2013 11:39:04 69,083 posts
    Seen 41 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Well, they didnt call him Cock Roache because he could survive a nuclear holocaust..
  • neilka 1 May 2013 11:40:02 19,561 posts
    Seen 37 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    He hasn't got a leg to stand on.
  • Nexus_6 1 May 2013 11:46:39 3,973 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    mmmmmm....
  • Nexus_6 1 May 2013 11:47:29 3,973 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    cant believe pedobear, or whatever he is was late to the Roache Party

    Pedofox it looks like to be honest

    Edited by Nexus_6 at 11:49:25 01-05-2013
  • ZuluHero 1 May 2013 12:44:34 5,411 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Mola_Ram wrote:
    To be fair, pretty much any smiling man over the age of, say, 65, looks like a paedo.
    Something to look forward to then.
  • Sid-Nice 1 May 2013 12:47:35 15,848 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Al we need now is to find out that Ian Krankie was shagging little Jimmy.
  • Mola_Ram 1 May 2013 12:49:55 14,682 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago


    Hello little boy, come take a ride in my car
  • Dirtbox 1 May 2013 12:52:15 88,055 posts
    Seen 38 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Rumour has it little Jimmy was in a spitroast between Danny Baker and Keith Harris while Orvil looked on.

    Hale and Pace had seconds.

    Edited by Dirtbox at 12:53:48 01-05-2013
  • yegon 1 May 2013 13:06:40 5,940 posts
    Seen 35 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Old news but new to me were Bill Roache's comments re: past lives, a la Hoddle;

    (Guardian)
    He told New Zealand's One News TV show that "if you accept that you are pure love, and if you know that you are pure love … these things won't happen to you".
    Asked to clarify if that meant "victims bring things on themselves", Roache added: "No, not quite, but and yet I am … everything that happens to us has been a result of what we have been in previous lives."
    He later said he was "very sorry for any offence that has been caused as a result of my comments".

    Idiot loony tune.

    Next up, Reg Holdsworth SURELY!

    Edited by yegon at 13:07:34 01-05-2013
  • DevilsKebab 1 May 2013 15:36:04 682 posts
    Seen 46 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Goodfella wrote:

    Nah, that weird Roy bloke who married the man/woman/thing?!
    Bigot much?
    That's a pretty damn offensive way to treat trans people
  • TheSaint 1 May 2013 16:26:49 16,987 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    yegon wrote:
    Old news but new to me were Bill Roache's comments re: past lives, a la Hoddle;

    (Guardian)
    He told New Zealand's One News TV show that "if you accept that you are pure love, and if you know that you are pure love … these things won't happen to you".
    Asked to clarify if that meant "victims bring things on themselves", Roache added: "No, not quite, but and yet I am … everything that happens to us has been a result of what we have been in previous lives."
    He later said he was "very sorry for any offence that has been caused as a result of my comments".

    Idiot loony tune.

    Next up, Reg Holdsworth SURELY!
    I wonder what rapists get reincarnated as?
  • Deleted user 1 May 2013 16:35:33
    TheSaint wrote:
    yegon wrote:
    Old news but new to me were Bill Roache's comments re: past lives, a la Hoddle;

    (Guardian)
    He told New Zealand's One News TV show that "if you accept that you are pure love, and if you know that you are pure love … these things won't happen to you".
    Asked to clarify if that meant "victims bring things on themselves", Roache added: "No, not quite, but and yet I am … everything that happens to us has been a result of what we have been in previous lives."
    He later said he was "very sorry for any offence that has been caused as a result of my comments".

    Idiot loony tune.

    Next up, Reg Holdsworth SURELY!
    I wonder what rapists get reincarnated as?
    Bill Roache.
  • senso-ji 2 May 2013 10:17:48 7,595 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    From the BBC:
    Veteran broadcaster Stuart Hall pleads guilty to 14 sex offences, including assaulting 13 girls - youngest of whom was nine
    Edit: Link

    Edited by senso-ji at 10:20:26 02-05-2013
  • Popzeus 2 May 2013 10:18:08 8,425 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    It's a cock out
  • Whizzo 2 May 2013 10:20:00 44,728 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Er, wow.
  • nickthegun 2 May 2013 10:20:34 69,083 posts
    Seen 41 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    senso-ji wrote:
    From the BBC:
    Veteran broadcaster Stuart Hall pleads guilty to 14 sex offences, including assaulting 13 girls - youngest of whom was nine
    Not quite the vigarous defence of his good name that we were promised.
  • warlockuk 2 May 2013 10:21:07 19,380 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    At this rate they're gonna need a BBC prison wing or something...
  • Deleted user 2 May 2013 10:21:54
    senso-ji wrote:
    From the BBC:
    Veteran broadcaster Stuart Hall pleads guilty to 14 sex offences, including assaulting 13 girls - youngest of whom was nine
    Edit: Link
    Blimey. Didn't expect that to happen.
  • nickthegun 2 May 2013 10:22:10 69,083 posts
    Seen 41 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    This is all creating havoc with GOLD and Challenge TV. TOTP2 is now a total write off, Ninja Warrior has had to be revoiced and Animal Hospital has gone on the back burner.
  • imamazed 2 May 2013 10:22:32 6,298 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Popzeus wrote:
    It's a cock out
    +1

    Don't think we'll do better than that
  • Dougs 2 May 2013 10:23:20 80,412 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Genuinely gutted about that. :-( Throw away the key. This is all mightily depressing.
  • Whizzo 2 May 2013 10:24:25 44,728 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    warlockuk wrote:
    At this rate they're gonna need a BBC prison wing or something...
    Just lease back the entirety of Television Centre and use that, they're going to need the space.
  • Deleted user 2 May 2013 10:25:09
    You think he'd have played his joker.
  • Popzeus 2 May 2013 10:26:53 8,425 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I know my first instinct was to get that tacky pun in, but it's repellent stuff. Him being such a talented and near-universally respected man somehow makes it worse.
  • X201 2 May 2013 10:28:08 17,686 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Chris Morris and Armando Iannucci had better be writing a BrassEye: Paedogeddon Celebrity Special.
  • Page

    of 179 First / Last

Log in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.