Paedogeddon - Jimmy Savile and other celebs Page 62

  • Page

    of 127 First / Last

  • Psychotext 8 Jan 2013 11:34:34 54,200 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Scurrminator wrote:
    The reason is this.

    Back then no one gave a fuck about these poor kids getting it in the arse from these cunts. They told someone and they probably got laughed a; shut up Billy they'd say!

    But now all this Jimmy Saville stuff is out there and people have seen that they can confide, report and take action and people WILL listen. This is a good thing. That guy might have kissed a 17 year old on the lips, but he's also alleged to have molested a 9 year old. If so, fuck his career; it's already over. That poor kids life was probably ruined for a good long while. Sexual abuse is never just physical.

    Let these pricks that thought they got away with it squirm I say; even if they don't get them all (and they won't) at least they will live in constant fear now that the next knock on the door is officer yew tree and they can get a taste of their own psychological trauma.
    Just for mowgli I've rewritten this to remove assumption of guilt. It's pretty much exactly the same as it originally read.

    Edited by Psychotext at 11:37:18 08-01-2013
  • MetalDog 8 Jan 2013 11:36:19 23,697 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    I'll tell you what, its a shame glitter was such a massive pedo because someone stuck rock and roll part two on the work spotify playlist for a joke and its absolutely rocking.
    Separate the man from the work. A huge number of great musicians, writers, movie makers etc have been despicable human beings in many ways, but their work (where it is untainted by their awful side, anyway) is the bit of them worth knowing.

    The alternative is to chuck around half our best music, films, poetry, stories, science etc. into the sea.

    -- boobs do nothing for me, I want moustaches and chest hair.

  • Deckard1 8 Jan 2013 11:49:30 27,982 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Yeah but Gary Glitter is a bit of a special case though. Imagine if you will, nick going to pick his young daughters up from school with Glitters eponymous "I'm The Leader Of The Gang" blasting out the window of his Ford Cortina. People are going to talk.

    Edited by Deckard1 at 11:51:32 08-01-2013
  • nickthegun 8 Jan 2013 11:50:06 59,932 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    There are awful human beings and then there are *awful human beings*.

    Throwing a jack daniels bottle at a roadie isnt really in the same league as, well, y'know. I do get your point through. Being creative and being a shit do seem to go hand in hand.

    I am, to this day, absolutely amazed that people can so cleanly divorce young, vibrant, Off the wall Jacko from the Old White sex predator he became in later life. Its genuinely like its two separate people.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    someone say something funny

  • Psychotext 8 Jan 2013 11:51:16 54,200 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    It's pretty much because he looks like two different people. :D
  • nickthegun 8 Jan 2013 11:51:41 59,932 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Deckard1 wrote:
    Yeah but Gary Glitter is a bit of a special case though. Imagine if you will, nick going to pick his you young daughters from school with Glitters eponymous "I'm The Leader Of The Gang" blasting out the window of his Ford Cortina. People are going to talk.
    I did that this morning but was banging 'Una Poloma Blanca' out at full bore.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    someone say something funny

  • MetalDog 8 Jan 2013 12:06:58 23,697 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I have a much larger problem with people excusing monstrous acts because they enjoy the non-monstrous output of awful people.

    -- boobs do nothing for me, I want moustaches and chest hair.

  • brokenkey 8 Jan 2013 12:07:44 7,029 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    @nickthegun - the Jonathon King version?

    Edited by brokenkey at 12:08:07 08-01-2013

    3DS 3497-0122-1484
    XBL/PSN/NNID: CptnBrokenkey

  • nickthegun 8 Jan 2013 12:12:14 59,932 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    No the Demis Roussos version. Demis: Famous wearer of Kaftans and toucher of children*

    *Demis Roussos did not touch kids.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    someone say something funny

  • Deleted user 8 January 2013 12:16:24
    Psychotext wrote:
    Scurrminator wrote:
    The reason is this.

    Back then no one gave a fuck about these poor kids getting it in the arse from these cunts. They told someone and they probably got laughed a; shut up Billy they'd say!

    But now all this Jimmy Saville stuff is out there and people have seen that they can confide, report and take action and people WILL listen. This is a good thing. That guy might have kissed a 17 year old on the lips, but he's also alleged to have molested a 9 year old. If so, fuck his career; it's already over. That poor kids life was probably ruined for a good long while. Sexual abuse is never just physical.

    Let these pricks that thought they got away with it squirm I say; even if they don't get them all (and they won't) at least they will live in constant fear now that the next knock on the door is officer yew tree and they can get a taste of their own psychological trauma.
    Just for mowgli I've rewritten this to remove assumption of guilt. It's pretty much exactly the same as it originally read.
    Yeah, it now has the acknowledgment of innocence until proven guilty that the daily mail is incapable of. I don't know why this is such a problem for you.
  • TheSaint 8 Jan 2013 12:21:34 14,392 posts
    Seen 35 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    mowgli wrote:
    Psychotext wrote:
    Scurrminator wrote:
    The reason is this.

    Back then no one gave a fuck about these poor kids getting it in the arse from these cunts. They told someone and they probably got laughed a; shut up Billy they'd say!

    But now all this Jimmy Saville stuff is out there and people have seen that they can confide, report and take action and people WILL listen. This is a good thing. That guy might have kissed a 17 year old on the lips, but he's also alleged to have molested a 9 year old. If so, fuck his career; it's already over. That poor kids life was probably ruined for a good long while. Sexual abuse is never just physical.

    Let these pricks that thought they got away with it squirm I say; even if they don't get them all (and they won't) at least they will live in constant fear now that the next knock on the door is officer yew tree and they can get a taste of their own psychological trauma.
    Just for mowgli I've rewritten this to remove assumption of guilt. It's pretty much exactly the same as it originally read.
    Yeah, it now has the acknowledgment of innocence until proven guilty that the daily mail is incapable of. I don't know why this is such a problem for you.
    Maybe they got the casting couch treatment on It's a Knockout?
  • LeoliansBro 8 Jan 2013 12:22:50 44,229 posts
    Seen 55 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Roman Polanski made some great films.

    And continues to do so, slightly confusingly.

    LB, you really are a massive geek.

  • Psychotext 8 Jan 2013 12:23:51 54,200 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    mowgli wrote:
    Yeah, it now has the acknowledgment of innocence until proven guilty that the daily mail is incapable of. I don't know why this is such a problem for you.
    Because we're people, not the courts. We can assume innocence without having to write all of our posts like cunt solicitors. Allegedly.

    Hmm... solicitors for cunts.

    Edited by Psychotext at 12:24:23 08-01-2013
  • nickthegun 8 Jan 2013 12:25:28 59,932 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    LeoliansBro wrote:
    Roman Polanski made some great films.

    And continues to do so, slightly confusingly.
    It was a different time...

    Oh, and 'great balls of fire' still gets a run out every so often.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    someone say something funny

  • brokenkey 8 Jan 2013 12:29:58 7,029 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    No the Demis Roussos version. Demis: Famous wearer of Kaftans and toucher of children*

    *Demis Roussos did not touch kids.
    The Wurzels' "I am a cider drinker" is another safe version.

    3DS 3497-0122-1484
    XBL/PSN/NNID: CptnBrokenkey

  • LeoliansBro 8 Jan 2013 12:30:55 44,229 posts
    Seen 55 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Best version of Great Balls of Fire was by Dr Sam Beckett wearing a fruit bowl on his head.

    A shiny penny for anyone who can find a youtube link.

    LB, you really are a massive geek.

  • nickthegun 8 Jan 2013 12:30:59 59,932 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Are you implying that the wurzels are a front for a west country noncing ring?

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    someone say something funny

  • nickthegun 8 Jan 2013 12:32:06 59,932 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago


    Heres a german version!

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    someone say something funny

  • LeoliansBro 8 Jan 2013 12:33:25 44,229 posts
    Seen 55 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Ha!

    LB, you really are a massive geek.

  • Deleted user 8 January 2013 12:36:13
    Psychotext wrote:
    mowgli wrote:
    Yeah, it now has the acknowledgment of innocence until proven guilty that the daily mail is incapable of. I don't know why this is such a problem for you.
    Because we're people, not the courts. We can assume innocence without having to write all of our posts like cunt solicitors. Allegedly.

    Hmm... solicitors for cunts.
    But no one said you had to write posts like cunt solicitors. Just don't like them like cunt daily mail 'journalists'.
  • brokenkey 8 Jan 2013 12:38:10 7,029 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    Are you implying that the wurzels are a front for a west country noncing ring?
    I don't believe I am. I am infact suggesting that as *convicted* paedo Jonathon King wrote the original, any version using his lyrics will see him being paid money. The Wurzels' is therefore a safe, non-paedo friendly version.

    3DS 3497-0122-1484
    XBL/PSN/NNID: CptnBrokenkey

  • nickthegun 8 Jan 2013 12:39:02 59,932 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Kings was actually a cover, albeit the most famous version.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    someone say something funny

  • nickthegun 8 Jan 2013 12:39:59 59,932 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Also, speaking of musical nonces, I bet Tom Ravenscroft is glad he didnt try trading on his dads stage name.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    someone say something funny

  • brokenkey 8 Jan 2013 12:46:14 7,029 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    Kings was actually a cover, albeit the most famous version.
    I bow to your superior knowledge.

    Here's Jimmy Savile introducing Jonathon King on TOTP



    And again, on an earlier JK hit. Someone should look into this.



    Edited by brokenkey at 12:48:50 08-01-2013

    3DS 3497-0122-1484
    XBL/PSN/NNID: CptnBrokenkey

  • Humperfunk 8 Jan 2013 15:09:09 2,243 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Been over two hours since the last post, surely some more nonces have been identified and banged up since then!

    PSN, XBL & NNID: Wedjwants

  • andytheadequate 8 Jan 2013 15:39:41 8,173 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    If you search for noel Edmonds on google but don't press enter, the first two suggestions are 'noel Edmonds jimmy saville' and 'noel Edmonds paedo'.

    The internet has spoken
  • X201 8 Jan 2013 15:43:19 15,460 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Seeing as Top of the Pops now passes as cast iron evidence...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta3EeMi4Ll4

    Edited by X201 at 15:46:43 08-01-2013
  • senso-ji 10 Jan 2013 21:12:11 5,909 posts
    Seen 45 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Klaus Kinski accused of sexual abuse by his daughter
  • neilka 10 Jan 2013 21:20:26 15,941 posts
    Seen 45 seconds ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    If Peter Jackson has never buggered a child dressed as a hobbit I would be VERY surprised.

    A map is like comparing velocity and speed.

  • Deleted user 10 January 2013 21:22:55
    I basically presume that all celebrities are sex offenders now, it makes things easier.
  • Page

    of 127 First / Last

Log in or register to reply