Celebrity Paedogeddon (now feat. other celeb sex offences) Page 61

• Page

of 131 First / Last

• Scurrminator 7 Jan 2013 23:35:24 8,460 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    The reason is this.
    Back then no one gave a fuck about these poor kids getting it in the arse from these cunts. They told someone and they probably got laughed a; shut up Billy they'd say!
    But now all this Jimmy Saville stuff is out there and people have seen that they can confide, report and take action and people WILL listen.
    This is a good thing. That guy might have kissed a 17 year old on the lips but he also molested a 9 year old. Fuck his career; it's already over. That poor kids life was probably ruined for a good long while.
    Sexual abuse is never just physical.
    Let these pricks that thought they got away with it squirm I say; even if they don't get them all (and they won't) at least they will live in constant fear now that the next knock on the door is officer yew tree and they can get a taste of their own psychological trauma.

You dare to strike Scurrcules!?

• silentbob 7 Jan 2013 23:39:36 29,025 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    ...and you're a mod?

VR News: www.roadtovr.com -- Follow us on Twitter.

• Scurrminator 7 Jan 2013 23:44:45 8,460 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Yes...with an opinion!
    Did my paedos are bad post offend you?

• Anthony_UK 8 Jan 2013 00:38:43 2,543 posts
    Seen 30 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    What really grinds my balls is the comment's such as 'it was a different time back then' All that says to me is 'we could get away with it back then' There was no social media, no camera/mobile phones or even the internet, so these people knew they could do as they pleased and nobody would find out.
  • localnotail 8 Jan 2013 00:54:51 23,093 posts
    Seen 9 months ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Things were different back then. Sexual equality was far from established and many men felt they could say and do pretty much whatever they liked to young women and it was always dismissed as "only a bit of harmless fun". Just watch a Carry On film. Or an old TOTP, although I think they've all had the presenters edited out now.

Things are different now, to a large extent in the West, less so elsewhere - we still live in a world where 1:3 women globally will be the victim of a sexual or physical assault in their lifetime.

Edited by localnotail at 00:55:32 08-01-2013

A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

• Khanivor 8 Jan 2013 03:11:46 41,133 posts
    Seen 33 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Things stopped being different a few decades ago. If someone had said Noddy Holder did me up the arse when I was a kid in the 70s in, say, 1993, they would have been taken seriously. Especially if they said he was dressed as Satan when he did it.

Seriously though, the 'it was different back then' line of reasoning for the last 30-40 years of silence should really not be valid after 'back then' stopped being then.

It's not like Savile was the first celebrity nonce either.

Edited by Khanivor at 03:13:30 08-01-2013
  • Deleted user 8 January 2013 08:56:15
    Scurrminator wrote:
    The reason is this.
    Back then no one gave a fuck about these poor kids getting it in the arse from these cunts. They told someone and they probably got laughed a; shut up Billy they'd say!
    But now all this Jimmy Saville stuff is out there and people have seen that they can confide, report and take action and people WILL listen.
    This is a good thing. That guy might have kissed a 17 year old on the lips but he also molested a 9 year old. Fuck his career; it's already over. That poor kids life was probably ruined for a good long while.
    Sexual abuse is never just physical.
    Let these pricks that thought they got away with it squirm I say; even if they don't get them all (and they won't) at least they will live in constant fear now that the next knock on the door is officer yew tree and they can get a taste of their own psychological trauma.
    The fuck happened to innocent until proven guilty? Reel your neck in a bit.
  • Scurrminator 8 Jan 2013 09:04:02 8,460 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    No.

• Deleted user 8 January 2013 09:09:48
    If he is found guilty by all means go crazy but until then shit like the above is just daily mail ignorance.
  • Psychotext 8 Jan 2013 09:18:27 54,822 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    The only real difference to his post would be a couple of "if"s. Get over it.
  • Deleted user 8 January 2013 09:27:21
    It's a pretty fucking big difference though!
  • nickthegun 8 Jan 2013 09:28:44 61,118 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Sounds like someones been kissing 17 year olds to me..

---------------------------------------------------------
    My man gives real loving that's why I call him Killer
    He's not a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, he's a thriller

• Deleted user 8 January 2013 09:30:50
    Guilty! 9 years ago
  • brokenkey 8 Jan 2013 10:15:28 7,124 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    On Radio4 this morning they interviewed the 80 year old Petula Clark (she sang the 1960s song "downtown).

She recalled an event where she and Karen Carpenter went back stage at an Elvis gig, and Elvis started hitting on them. In her words "I was more experience then Karen and so we left before things got out off hand". The implication is that Elvis was *potential* rapist.

Edit - clarification.

Edited by brokenkey at 11:17:07 08-01-2013

3DS 3497-0122-1484
    XBL/PSN/NNID: CptnBrokenkey

• nickthegun 8 Jan 2013 10:19:27 61,118 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Im not sure thats an entirely fair conclusion to draw.

• TheSaint 8 Jan 2013 10:19:57 14,727 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I heard that interview and I don't think that is what she was saying at all.
  • brokenkey 8 Jan 2013 10:20:34 7,124 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    The lip kiss girl was 13. I'm worried this will open the flood gates to complaints from children who were forced to "give your grandma a kiss".

3DS 3497-0122-1484

• Deleted user 8 January 2013 10:21:14
    Consent is a very dubious concept. With underage girls this issue is swerved neatly by them simply being deemed too young for consent to even be relevant, but once it's legal, the whole consent thing becomes extremely difficult to determine.

To call Elvis a rapist may well be a bit strong, but there's absolutely no doubt that the likes of him and everyone else being discussed in this thread were able to push the meaning of the word "consent" to its very limit because of who they were.
  • Deckard1 8 Jan 2013 10:23:45 29,219 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Plus look at his pants.

Fish fingers and chips pretty straight forward.

• brokenkey 8 Jan 2013 10:27:38 7,124 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    Im not sure thats an entirely fair conclusion to draw.
    Well lets look at the evidence/speculate widely.
    1) Jimmy Savile knew and visited Elvis:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9583373/Sir-Jimmy-Savile-He-raped-me-as-a-teenager-claims-woman.html
    2) If the biographical film "Elvis and Me", Elvis is depicted as raping his ex wife Prescilla.
    3) In 2002, a woman reported to the police that she was raped on a train by a man dressed as Elvis:
    http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Teenager+claimed+%27Elvis+Presley%27+train+sex+was+rape.-a089385493

I think I've proved a point.

3DS 3497-0122-1484

• nickthegun 8 Jan 2013 10:29:55 61,118 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    That you are mental? Case closed in that case.

• nickthegun 8 Jan 2013 10:31:06 61,118 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I'll tell you what, its a shame glitter was such a massive pedo because someone stuck rock and roll part two on the work spotify playlist for a joke and its absolutely rocking.

• brokenkey 8 Jan 2013 10:32:54 7,124 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    and his Rock'n'Rolling Christmas is a lost classic too. Question is, why has Alvin Stardust also dissapeared from the christmas playlist?

3DS 3497-0122-1484

• nickthegun 8 Jan 2013 10:35:21 61,118 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Because 'So Near To christmas' is rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrubbish

• brokenkey 8 Jan 2013 10:43:54 7,124 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    ah, you're right. Not Alvin. I'll have to dig out the xmas CD to find out who it is then.

3DS 3497-0122-1484

• CosmicFuzz 8 Jan 2013 11:05:23 25,321 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    mowgli wrote:
    If he is found guilty by all means go crazy but until then shit like the above is just daily mail ignorance.
    This, really.

How patches are ruining the future of gaming My thoughts.

• Psychotext 8 Jan 2013 11:16:46 54,822 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    So just to be fair... we should afford the same courtesy to everyone accused, including Savile? Or is it just because Stuart Hall is a cuddly national institution?

Because frankly up until now I've seen a grand total of hardly any complaints.
  • nickthegun 8 Jan 2013 11:19:09 61,118 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I think theres an obscure law that means if more than 10 people accuse you, it means you are definitely guilty.

• Deleted user 8 January 2013 11:23:33
    Psychotext wrote:
    So just to be fair... we should afford the same courtesy to everyone accused, including Savile? Or is it just because Stuart Hall is a cuddly national institution?

Because frankly up until now I've seen a grand total of hardly any complaints.
    I have no idea who the fuck Stuart Hall is.

Yes, the same courtesy should be applied to everyone. Savile is a slightly different case as he is dead and, well, half the population have accused him of molestation.
  • localnotail 8 Jan 2013 11:30:35 23,093 posts
    Seen 9 months ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    I think theres an obscure law that means if more than 10 people accuse you, it means you are definitely guilty.
    So you are saying mowgli really has commited incest then?

A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

• Page

of 131 First / Last