Celebrity Paedogeddon (now feat. other celeb sex offences) Page 60

• Page

of 130 First / Last

• MetalDog 4 Jan 2013 15:11:35 23,776 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Lots of you have young daughters. How you look at, talk to and talk about other females will be noticed and will affect them. The way wider society does will affect them too - make your influence the good influence EG dads, because society's way of looking at women is going to depress the shit out of them.

-- boobs do nothing for me, I want moustaches and chest hair.

• Rens11 4 Jan 2013 15:12:44 1,422 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    MrTomFTW wrote:
    w00t wrote:
    Didn't the tabloids have a countdown to Charlotte Church's 16th birthday? I'm not sure if I'm remembering an episode of Brasseye.
    Irony there making a pun on a 15year old's chest one side of the paper while calling brass eye sick on the other

Dont kid yourself, Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, hed eat you and everyone you care about!

• Madder-Max 4 Jan 2013 15:23:56 11,660 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Madder-Max wrote:
    'Violently masturbated' lol.

What do u do to violently masterbate yourself? Use sandpaper vigourously?
    Btw this was in response to a deckard post which has dissapeared

99 problems and being ginger is one

• Deckard1 4 Jan 2013 15:32:02 28,765 posts
    Seen 42 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    That was about 4 pages ago.
  • TheSaint 4 Jan 2013 15:32:22 14,634 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    @Madder-Max

If you say so.

Edited by TheSaint at 15:33:04 04-01-2013
  • oceanmotion 4 Jan 2013 15:39:01 16,021 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Well people were talking up Emma Watson and Hit Girl at the time from Kickass, even more so now with each new film she is in. Don't think she is even 15 yet. That is a bit fucked up. Olsen Twins is another one.

Just look at US X Factor, teen music careers. They can't get them fast enough into skimpy outfits. Modern music videos don't help, what else do kids think are the cool clothes to wear and the way women are depicted, good parenting please. Low self esteem. Best of luck to them.

Now, where is my bible..
  • 1Dgaf 4 Jan 2013 15:48:34 3,894 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago

www.hatchetjob.com - more than games. "Seemingly trivial, surprisingly deep"

www.isawthatyearsago.com - a retro film podcast

• Madder-Max 4 Jan 2013 16:05:01 11,660 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Deckard1 wrote:
    That was about 4 pages ago.
    Oh. I'm on a mobile sdo cropssed wires somewhere

99 problems and being ginger is one

• X201 4 Jan 2013 16:07:05 15,598 posts
    Seen 24 seconds ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    w00t wrote:
    Didn't the tabloids have a countdown to Charlotte Church's 16th birthday? I'm not sure if I'm remembering an episode of Brasseye.
    It was the Daily Star and a countdown to Natalie Banus turning 16 so they could show her topless.
  • MetalDog 4 Jan 2013 16:10:49 23,776 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I remember Ben Elton ranting about that in the eighties, he said the paper had a picture of her topless with her hands covering her chest with the byline: She's only fifteen, they're already (size of tits) and in X days time she'll show you her nipples.

• X201 4 Jan 2013 16:12:52 15,598 posts
    Seen 24 seconds ago
    Registered 9 years ago
  • jellyhead 4 Jan 2013 16:17:45 24,350 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Lukus wrote:
    Some women are at the peek of their attractiveness at 16 though. I remember the hottest girl in my class at school, let's call her Vemma Gale... She used to be incredible. I saw her on Facebook a couple of years ago, good God what happened? It was actually a bit depressing.
    Good obfuscation. I don't TINK 84 of us will find out who she might be on FB :)

This signature intentionally left blank.

• MetalDog 4 Jan 2013 16:19:53 23,776 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    X201 wrote:
    That's the one!
    I note the comments section is short, but striving to ignore her status as a minor at the time, even after all these years...

• jellyhead 4 Jan 2013 16:30:08 24,350 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    @1Dgaf It's bloody difficult to get any TISM in the UK :(

I Rooted a Girl Who Rooted a Guy Who Rooted a Girl Who Rooted a Guy Who Rooted a Girl Who Rooted Shane Crawford...

This signature intentionally left blank.

• 1Dgaf 4 Jan 2013 16:48:31 3,894 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @jellyhead

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TISM-THE-WHITE-ALBUN-PLAIN-DVD-BRAND-NEW-/400276470690?pt=AU_DVDsBlurayDiscs&hash=item5d32563ba2

I bought a copy a few years ago from somewhere else. I think this one is a lot cheaper.

www.hatchetjob.com - more than games. "Seemingly trivial, surprisingly deep"

www.isawthatyearsago.com - a retro film podcast

• Khanivor 4 Jan 2013 17:26:03 40,959 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Maybe society hypersexualises the young as some sort of unconscious recognition that our rules on the sexuality of the young do not jive with biology. Biology has a pretty firm handle on when the human body is ready for sex yet we pretend that we know better and say, "No sex for you till you hit a certain age".

I think this is a separate issue from abusing positions of power. Of course they are intermingled but I think it's possible to look at each on its own terms. Which is probably why there are next to no prosecutions of underagers having sex among themselves. Which is a fine example of the spastication of the law; no sex til your 16. Unless you're both under 16 in which case we'll just ignore it.
  • CosmicFuzz 4 Jan 2013 17:28:00 25,011 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    MetalDog wrote:
    I remember Ben Elton ranting about that in the eighties, he said the paper had a picture of her topless with her hands covering her chest with the byline: She's only fifteen, they're already (size of tits) and in X days time she'll show you her nipples.
    Christ that is actually disgusting.

Looking for a new video game podcast? Try ours! (And give us a rating on iTunes!) :)

• Maturin 4 Jan 2013 17:37:43 3,117 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Khanivor wrote:
    Maybe society hypersexualises the young as some sort of unconscious recognition that our rules on the sexuality of the young do not jive with biology. Biology has a pretty firm handle on when the human body is ready for sex yet we pretend that we know better and say, "No sex for you till you hit a certain age".

I think this is a separate issue from abusing positions of power. Of course they are intermingled but I think it's possible to look at each on its own terms. Which is probably why there are next to no prosecutions of underagers having sex among themselves. Which is a fine example of the spastication of the law; no sex til your 16. Unless you're both under 16 in which case we'll just ignore it.
    It's a good point. But I think for someone to be mature it's not just biology. I think that unless they are perceived as an adult by society, treated like one, are living and responsible like one - then they are less likely to have reached the maturity required to necessarily make correct decisions. And in such cases they deserve a society that will protect them by law. People are still children while we still treat them as such, in all aspects.
  • LeoliansBro 4 Jan 2013 17:38:38 44,552 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Being physically ready to have sex and perpetuate your genes and being mentally ready to have sex and enjoy a happy fulfilled life in modern society are two very, very different things.

And Khani appears to be a paedo apologist :)

LB, you really are a massive geek.

• Khanivor 4 Jan 2013 17:45:55 40,959 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    For sure sexual and mental maturity occur at different rates. But why must someone be deemed by society as mature enough to have sex? Plenty of people - mostly men - who aren't really mature enough for it well into their 40s. And waaaay too many people are not mature enough for the consequences of successful sex no matter how old they are. I think society may be a little over zealous in trying to dictate laws on sexuality.

I know we must use generalities to come up with laws but it seems to me that we may be too strict. Perhaps a paedo-scale; 10 and under is paedo 1. 11-13 paedo 2 and 13-16 paedo 3. The lower on the paedo scale the greater the punishment.

Edited by Khanivor at 17:46:36 04-01-2013
  • MetalDog 4 Jan 2013 17:54:57 23,776 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Preying on the emotionally immature for sexual gratification is going to be disgusting no matter how old they are when you do it, imo. The rules we have seem a fair compromise between hormones vs decent behaviour particularly - as Maturin points out, they're not accorded the rights of adults, they should at least have protection from becoming the sexual playthings of adults.

• RichieTenenbaum 4 Jan 2013 18:50:39 2,223 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    MetalDog wrote:
    Preying on the emotionally immature for sexual gratification is going to be disgusting no matter how old they are when you do it, imo. The rules we have seem a fair compromise between hormones vs decent behaviour particularly - as Maturin points out, they're not accorded the rights of adults, they should at least have protection from becoming the sexual playthings of adults.
    This.
  • Psychotext 4 Jan 2013 19:01:02 54,492 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    What's this about sexual playthings?
  • Dougs 7 Jan 2013 12:27:58 68,524 posts
    Seen 37 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Stuart Hall charged this morning with indecent assault of a 9 year old and sexual abuse of a 13 and 16/17 year old. Pleaded not guilty
  • oceanmotion 7 Jan 2013 12:55:17 16,021 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I wonder how they prove these things after so long.

Edited by oceanmotion at 12:57:03 07-01-2013
  • urban 7 Jan 2013 22:26:02 10,984 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    This is getting fucking absurd now though, how can a man be charged for kissing a 17 year old girl on the lips?

They just seem to be dragging anyone they like through the shit, some of them will almost certainly be found not guilt but sexual abuse charges linger like fucking small pox. Your career is damned.

Its not a matter of how can they prove these things after so long, its a matter of WHY has it taken so long for these claims, to be brought up and land a man in court.

All im saying is this country/media are supremely bad at guilty before being proven innocent.
  • localnotail 7 Jan 2013 22:49:21 23,093 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Consent is key.

A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

• CosmicFuzz 7 Jan 2013 22:51:45 25,011 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    A man can't be charged with kissing a 17 year old girl on the lips. There were three girls, aged between 9 and 17.

I'd imagine they are being extremely careful who they "drag through the mud" after Lord McAlpine.

Why has it taken so long? Good question, but unfortunately is extremely common in cases such as these. Historic abuse cases are labelled as such because of it.

No one has been proven guilty yet.

Looking for a new video game podcast? Try ours! (And give us a rating on iTunes!) :)

• X201 7 Jan 2013 22:56:23 15,598 posts
    Seen 24 seconds ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    localnotail wrote:
    Consent is key.
    Did he spend a lot of time in The Pennines then?
  • localnotail 7 Jan 2013 23:18:04 23,093 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Obscure geographical puns FTW.

A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

• Page

of 130 First / Last