Paedogeddon - Jimmy Savile and other celebs Page 59

  • Page

    of 108 First / Last

  • RichieTenenbaum 3 Jan 2013 17:31:22 2,162 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    On the other hand

    We live in a fucking weird society. A society that wants to string up the nonces, but thinks nothing of putting 18 year old girls on page 3, showing off their tits in a major newspaper. A society that wants to castrate the peados but makes Hit Me Baby One More Time a massive bestseller becuase, phooar, look at the schoolgirl. A society that wants the death penalty for evil kiddie fiddlers, but puts on 'schoolgirl' nights in major clubs up and down the land.

    We sexualise kids, then spit on anyone that follows that through to it's logical conclusion.

    So, yeah, it's time to have a bit of an honest talk about why these things happen, then we might want to take a little bit of action and cut out all the horrible sexualising guff.
  • President_Weasel 3 Jan 2013 17:31:56 8,604 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    You're saying there's no excuse for something you applaud? Read through the article and it says, to paraphrase "some people say it doesn't do any harm - but there's only a few of them, and they;re paedos, and it's almost certainly self justifying bollocks"

    The article does appear to be an attempt to talk seriously about the issue, albeit with a disingenuous front loaded scare quote "does it do any harm?" to generate controversy and page views that the article only really addresses later with a "yes".
  • Quagmire 3 Jan 2013 17:38:27 75 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    KennyPowers wrote:
    giggity
  • Deckard1 3 Jan 2013 17:39:13 25,414 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    So we're all agreed then, RichieTenenbaum is a nonce?

    Called it

  • RichieTenenbaum 3 Jan 2013 17:40:38 2,162 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    shiiiiiiit.

    I actually have a certificate to prove I'm not :p
  • CosmicFuzz 3 Jan 2013 17:41:03 21,249 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    To be fair it is a cultural thing to a certain degree. Different places all over the world have different age restrictions on sex, and marriage, etc. What's being a paedo here is perfectly acceptable somewhere else.

    What's your thoughts on Heroes Reborn? Read my TV musings here.

  • RichieTenenbaum 3 Jan 2013 17:43:55 2,162 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    But my point is, we can't have a culture that says 'ooooof, look at that young totty' and a culture that hates Peados.

    but at the same time, how do you reduce the sexualisation of things in an entire culture?
  • mrpon 3 Jan 2013 17:44:54 27,647 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Are you still a teacher?

    Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

  • neilka 3 Jan 2013 17:45:09 14,942 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Poddington Peados?
  • disusedgenius 3 Jan 2013 17:45:37 5,142 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    RichieTenenbaum wrote:
    But my point is, we can't have a culture that says 'ooooof, look at that young totty' and a culture that hates Peados.
    ...because somehow we lack the collective capacity for hypocrisy?
  • RichieTenenbaum 3 Jan 2013 17:48:37 2,162 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    disusedgenius wrote:
    RichieTenenbaum wrote:
    But my point is, we can't have a culture that says 'ooooof, look at that young totty' and a culture that hates Peados.
    ...because somehow we lack the collective capacity for hypocrisy?
    Well, I was more saying we do have that and we shouldn't.
    And yes, i'm still a teacher.

    On the other hand what I'm arguing is that the culture of over sexualisation DOES have a role to play here, and it's not all 'THIS EVIL MAN'. And we're all complicit.

    I have argued it badly.
  • RichieTenenbaum 3 Jan 2013 17:48:46 2,162 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Post deleted
  • Madder-Max 4 Jan 2013 14:31:10 11,568 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    'Violently masturbated' lol.

    What do u do to violently masterbate yourself? Use sandpaper vigourously?

    99 problems and being ginger is one

  • jonsaan 4 Jan 2013 14:36:07 25,254 posts
    Seen 35 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @RichieTenenbaum i have not read up to this point in the thread but I think I know what you are saying.

    I also agree that it is wrong to sex up someone like Charlotte Church (then, not now), then in the same breath publicly crucify nonces.

    The nonces desrve it obviously but it's a very thin line the media treads. Girls aloud barely had grass on the wicket when they were being pushed as wank fodder for the nation. One Direction are the current pubeless sex idols.

    Edited by jonsaan at 14:36:41 04-01-2013

    FCUTA!

  • w00t 4 Jan 2013 14:42:07 10,976 posts
    Seen 21 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Didn't the tabloids have a countdown to Charlotte Church's 16th birthday? I'm not sure if I'm remembering an episode of Brasseye.

    The day charity died - NEVER FORGET

    (the mic was OK in the end)

  • Deleted user 4 January 2013 14:44:12
    w00t wrote:
    Didn't the tabloids have a countdown to Charlotte Church's 16th birthday? I'm not sure if I'm remembering an episode of Brasseye.
    The Daily Mail did, but that shouldn't come as a surprise :)
  • captbirdseye 4 Jan 2013 14:44:48 4,355 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I think it was fansite like the Olson twins.
  • MrTomFTW Moderator 4 Jan 2013 14:47:50 36,290 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    w00t wrote:
    Didn't the tabloids have a countdown to Charlotte Church's 16th birthday? I'm not sure if I'm remembering an episode of Brasseye.

    I totally called it.
    Follow me on Twitter: @MrTom
    Voted by the community "Best mod" 2011, 2012 and 2013.

  • captbirdseye 4 Jan 2013 14:49:27 4,355 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Ahh Chris Morris! :D
  • skuzzbag 4 Jan 2013 14:49:33 5,483 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    RichieTenenbaum wrote:
    We sexualise kids, then spit on anyone that follows that through to it's logical conclusion.
    Was she asking for it?
  • MetalDog 4 Jan 2013 14:51:19 23,706 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    captbirdseye wrote:
    I think it was fansite like the Olson twins.
    I remember people talking about how 'hittable' those two were - until they actually became adults and the talk turned more to how 'ugly' they were.

    WTF society, really.

    -- boobs do nothing for me, I want moustaches and chest hair.

  • captbirdseye 4 Jan 2013 14:53:05 4,355 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    MetalDog wrote:
    captbirdseye wrote:
    I think it was fansite like the Olson twins.
    I remember people talking about how 'hittable' those two were - until they actually became adults and the talk turned more to how 'ugly' they were.

    WTF society, really.
    I think one of them is dating someone older enough to be her father.
  • nickthegun 4 Jan 2013 14:55:08 55,877 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I think that was more to do with the fact that they began starving themselves to the point that they looked like 5 foot chupa chups in armani dresses.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    He totally called it

  • Deckard1 4 Jan 2013 14:55:31 25,414 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    MetalDog wrote:
    captbirdseye wrote:
    I think it was fansite like the Olson twins.
    I remember people talking about how 'hittable' those two were - until they actually became adults and the talk turned more to how 'ugly' they were.

    WTF society, really.
    Because they were fit when they were younger. And then they did go ugly as they grew older.


    Thats not societies fault. Its no ones fault. Except maybe God. Yes its Gods fault.

    Called it

  • RichieTenenbaum 4 Jan 2013 14:55:50 2,162 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    jonsaan wrote:
    @RichieTenenbaum i have not read up to this point in the thread but I think I know what you are saying.

    I also agree that it is wrong to sex up someone like Charlotte Church (then, not now), then in the same breath publicly crucify nonces.

    The nonces desrve it obviously but it's a very thin line the media treads. Girls aloud barely had grass on the wicket when they were being pushed as wank fodder for the nation. One Direction are the current pubeless sex idols.
    this.
  • MetalDog 4 Jan 2013 14:56:42 23,706 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    I think that was more to do with the fact that they began starving themselves to the point that they looked like 5 foot chupa chups in armani dresses.
    And gee, I wonder why they did that?

    -- boobs do nothing for me, I want moustaches and chest hair.

  • Deckard1 4 Jan 2013 14:58:40 25,414 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Thats right nick. It's because of people like you. You're the reason the Olsons aren't fit. You and your fucking society.


    But fear not! Their sister is a delight! And she gets them out!

    Edited by Deckard1 at 14:59:03 04-01-2013

    Called it

  • Lukus 4 Jan 2013 15:00:59 18,955 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Some women are at the peek of their attractiveness at 16 though. I remember the hottest girl in my class at school, let's call her Vemma Gale... She used to be incredible. I saw her on Facebook a couple of years ago, good God what happened? It was actually a bit depressing.

    Paintings & Photographs

  • nickthegun 4 Jan 2013 15:07:00 55,877 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    MetalDog wrote:
    nickthegun wrote:
    I think that was more to do with the fact that they began starving themselves to the point that they looked like 5 foot chupa chups in armani dresses.
    And gee, I wonder why they did that?
    Thats a side issue, though. But I get your point.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    He totally called it

  • nickthegun 4 Jan 2013 15:09:34 55,877 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I think one direction should have been called 'the pubeless sex idols'.

    Although, come to think of it, there's already a j-pop bajd called that so they would have to be called 'the pubeless sex idols x'

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    He totally called it

  • Page

    of 108 First / Last

Log in or register to reply