The All New Bargains Thread Page 1191

  • Page

    of 1302 First / Last

  • caligari 30 Jan 2013 11:53:41 17,207 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    The newer Devil May Cry can be purchased (as a PC Key) for 12.99:

    http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/dmc-devil-cry-pc-cd-key-12-99-simplygames-1461479
  • Murbs 30 Jan 2013 15:33:05 22,685 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Courtesy of Frugal Gaming, NFS Most Wanted Vita for 14.99 @ Play

    http://bit.ly/WxUJ1v
  • dr_swin 30 Jan 2013 15:37:16 4,920 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Nice one Murbal - just ordered.
  • Deleted user 30 January 2013 16:08:48
    DuaneW wrote:
    Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen currently available to preorder for 13.99 on amazon.
    Not anymore :(
  • Flying_Pig 30 Jan 2013 18:14:12 12,019 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Murbal wrote:
    Courtesy of Frugal Gaming, NFS Most Wanted Vita for £14.99 @ Play

    http://bit.ly/WxUJ1v
    Absolute bargain!!
  • Zomoniac 31 Jan 2013 11:03:44 8,176 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    caligari wrote:
    The newer SSX is apparently 8.99 via Live's 'On Demand' service.
    Anyone know if this comes with an online pass?
  • Murbs 31 Jan 2013 11:41:41 22,685 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Zomoniac wrote:
    caligari wrote:
    The newer SSX is apparently 8.99 via Live's 'On Demand' service.
    Anyone know if this comes with an online pass?
    :-)

    agparrot and I researched this yesterday (that means we bought it). It appears that it does.

    Edited by Murbal at 11:42:00 31-01-2013
  • Zomoniac 31 Jan 2013 12:03:27 8,176 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Murbal wrote:
    Zomoniac wrote:
    caligari wrote:
    The newer SSX is apparently 8.99 via Live's 'On Demand' service.
    Anyone know if this comes with an online pass?
    :-)

    agparrot and I researched this yesterday (that means we bought it). It appears that it does.
    Excellent, worth a stab at that price then.
  • robthehermit 1 Feb 2013 15:02:14 4,429 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    robthehermit wrote:
    Also for fans of almost universally despised action rpg's that aren't nearly as bad as people make out (ie. me and Duff).

    The universally despised but not nearly as bad people make out Game of Thrones is also available @ Amazon for a mere 16 of your money.
    Now only 9.98.

    GT: robthehermit

    Velim esset mundus iustus futuis procul et mori.

  • robthehermit 1 Feb 2013 15:02:56 4,429 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Zomoniac wrote:
    Murbal wrote:
    Zomoniac wrote:
    caligari wrote:
    The newer SSX is apparently 8.99 via Live's 'On Demand' service.
    Anyone know if this comes with an online pass?
    :-)

    agparrot and I researched this yesterday (that means we bought it). It appears that it does.
    Excellent, worth a stab at that price then.
    I stabbed it. So much for my ban on buying new games :(

    GT: robthehermit

    Velim esset mundus iustus futuis procul et mori.

  • Bremenacht 1 Feb 2013 16:23:11 20,491 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I'm pretty sure an Yamaha BD Home Cinema system, including the AV box, BD player and speakers and having features like DLNA for just 200 is a bit of a bargain.

    If you're after surround and a BD player, there you go.
  • Locky 2 Feb 2013 10:08:39 583 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Mario Kart 7 (3DS) is 28.79 at Tesco

    Use the 5 off 25 voucher TD-KFPW to bring this down to 23.79.

    Thanks BertyBubbles on HUKD.
  • Locky 2 Feb 2013 23:38:42 583 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Locky wrote:
    Super Scribblenauts (DS) is 4.16 at Amazon:

    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B003NSBMDK
    Now 3.86!

    Edited by Locky at 19:23:05 03-02-2013
  • liamthemaster 3 Feb 2013 17:59:11 1,616 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Anyone have a 10% zavvi code lying around ? I would be eternally grateful.
  • Pinky_Floyd 3 Feb 2013 21:46:16 9,074 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Bremenacht wrote:
    I'm pretty sure an Yamaha BD Home Cinema system, including the AV box, BD player and speakers and having features like DLNA for just 200 is a bit of a bargain.

    If you're after surround and a BD player, there you go.
    Soooooo tempting. Full of want. Must resist.
  • Locky 4 Feb 2013 14:06:52 583 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Various 3DS games are cheap at Asda according to this thread on HUKD
  • Deleted user 4 February 2013 15:32:00
    Pinky_Floyd wrote:
    Bremenacht wrote:
    I'm pretty sure an Yamaha BD Home Cinema system, including the AV box, BD player and speakers and having features like DLNA for just 200 is a bit of a bargain.

    If you're after surround and a BD player, there you go.
    Soooooo tempting. Full of want. Must resist.
    Crikey, really tempted, especially as my current surround sound is screwed :-/
  • Tricky 4 Feb 2013 17:00:50 4,497 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Heh - not sure if anyone else caught this, but Gameseeker had a pricing cock up on the Wii U Premium this morning. 41.

    I managed to get an order in before it went back up to 299.99 but, as I knew they would, they emailed two hours later to cancel the order.
  • ZuluHero 4 Feb 2013 17:24:05 4,459 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    gott_sei_dank wrote:
    DuaneW wrote:
    Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen currently available to preorder for 13.99 on amazon.
    Not anymore :(
    Does this mean that they won't honour it?
  • Triggerhappytel 4 Feb 2013 17:35:16 2,695 posts
    Seen 28 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    They should do; it was that price for weeks so it's not like it was a temporary pricing error. They've probably just underestimated the demand for it and realised they can take a bigger cut.
  • Locky 5 Feb 2013 09:46:30 583 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Mario Kart 7 (3DS) 15.99 (preowned) at Blockbuster Marketplace

    Super Mario Land 3D (3DS) also 15.99 (preowned)

    Mario Tennis (3DS) 14.99 (preowned)

    Use 5MARKET for 5 off.

    Edited by Locky at 09:58:55 05-02-2013
  • Zomoniac 5 Feb 2013 10:37:24 8,176 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Super Mario Galaxy 2 preowned for 10.99 with that code too, that'll do nicely.
  • robthehermit 6 Feb 2013 14:55:02 4,429 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Risen 2 Dark Waters Collector's Edition a bargain at only 22.16. How much of a bargain depends on how much you like gaming related tat.

    GT: robthehermit

    Velim esset mundus iustus futuis procul et mori.

  • Locky 6 Feb 2013 15:47:10 583 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors (DS) (US version) is currently 14.27 delivered at Play-Asia

    11.83 plus 2.44 economy bubble packaging.

    Free delivery for orders over $25.

    Edited by Locky at 07:37:13 07-02-2013
  • Deleted user 6 February 2013 16:03:49
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/halo-4-xbox-360-19-99-new-argos-1469078

    Halo 4 Argos 19.99
  • Locky 6 Feb 2013 18:44:31 583 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Jake Hunter Detective Stories: Memories of the Past is only 8.64 at Play-Asia

    6.20 plus 2.44 economy bubble packaging.

    (1 to 2 week wait though.)

    Free delivery for orders over $25.

    Edited by Locky at 07:37:44 07-02-2013
  • Daddy-Doom-Bar 6 Feb 2013 19:49:44 2,473 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Dead Space 3 PC for 27.72

    You must be the change you wish to see in the world - Ghandi

  • CaptainFantasm 6 Feb 2013 21:10:31 89 posts
    Seen 8 months ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Locky wrote:
    Mario Kart 7 (3DS) 15.99 (preowned) at Blockbuster Marketplace

    Super Mario Land 3D (3DS) also 15.99 (preowned)

    Mario Tennis (3DS) 14.99 (preowned)

    Use 5MARKET for 5 off.
    This was a great shout, ordered Kid Icarus and it arrived this morning. They'd even stuffed the stand thing in with it.
  • YenRug 7 Feb 2013 17:10:48 2,757 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Not sure if this is any good to anyone:

    PC Only, Steam codes

    Alan Wake $7.49

    Alan Wake Collector's Edition $8.74

    Alan Wake's American Nightmare $3.74

    As I hit Post, there's just over 6 hours 45 minutes left to run on the offer.

    Actually, kinda scrap that, it's available direct from Steam for 7.74 in a bundle of Collector's Edition and American Nightmare.

    http://store.steampowered.com/sub/15407/

    Has about 6 hours 50 minutes at time of edit.

    Edited by YenRug at 17:14:13 07-02-2013
  • Locky 8 Feb 2013 15:41:30 583 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Smyths Toys have got the following 3DS games cheap instore plus they're doing a 3 for 2 deal as well:

    Dead or Alive Dimensions 4.99
    Resident Evil Revelations 4.99
    Star Wars Force Unleashed 4.99
    Resident Evil Mercenaries 9.99
    Sims 3 Pets 9.99

    See website for details and store stock checker:

    http://www.smythstoys.com/Video_Games_Electronics.aspx

    (Posted on HUKD)
  • Page

    of 1302 First / Last

Log in or register to reply