The Great British Bake-Off Final Page 32

• Page

of 32 First / Last

Next
  • GuybrushThreepwood 13 Sep 2017 22:01:43 868 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 months ago
    Yep, I laughed out loud at Noel's comments about her perfect buns of whatever it was he said to her.

I figured she was just trying her best to catch Paul's eye. Glad the person who lost has left. I'd got a bit sick of them
  • bad09 13 Sep 2017 22:18:10 7,901 posts
    Seen 46 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    We cracked up at the penis snail in my house. Even my daughter clocked what it looked like and pissed herself laughing. Which made us laugh even more

Personally I think it was a bit of shame Flo went. Liam is next if he doesn't up his game.
  • Vortex808 13 Sep 2017 22:26:18 11,550 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    The snail was hilarious. I loved watching the folk trying to not crack up too much over it. :)
  • FlowerWash 13 Sep 2017 22:35:50 16 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Got to love people calling Prue Leith a cut price or Aldi Mary Berry, Mary Berry spent most of her professional life demoing Electric Ovens, yes really. Prue Leith owned a Michelin starred restaurant for years. Anyone who knows anything about the cooking world would know that GBBO have traded up.
  • elstoof 13 Sep 2017 23:01:47 18,354 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    So strange to think that people expect a professional presenter would be better at presenting a cooking than a professional cook, I guess it's like getting Mika Hakkinen in to do Top Gear
  • bad09 13 Sep 2017 23:38:18 7,901 posts
    Seen 46 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Is Mary a "proffesional presenter" though? I mean I did love her as a judge on GBBO and she worked well with Hollywood but personally when I've seen them I thought her own shows were a bit naff if I'm honest.

As for Pru I don't mind mind her, but then I quite like Noel and Sandy to (although I have not long finished The Mighty Boosh so starting to warm to Noel a bit more than when I saw him on Buzzcocks). Personally I think the show has really just carried on despite our fears. A bit different with the new team but still the old GBBO. I don't even mind the ad breaks, it gives you a little break to talk about the bakers creations before the next challenge.
  • mal 14 Sep 2017 02:04:39 28,130 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    I think Mary had had cookery shows on the BBC in the 70s or something. She was new to me when I saw her on GBBO though. Prue on the other hand had just been a slightly snooty judge on Great British Menu before now (a sort of round the country Masterchef) to be best of my knowledge (and a published author and restaurateur/owner of a cookery school).
  • freddymercurystwin 19 Sep 2017 22:22:43 1,202 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    That Julia could caramelise my nuts.
  • GuybrushThreepwood 20 Sep 2017 05:36:07 868 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 months ago
    I thought Sophie was the most eye catching in the last episode. Her cleavage was on constant display and despite was they said about the tent being hot, she looked like she was smuggling extra ingredients down her top.

I was kind of hoping the second place persom would have got start baker as they're about the only one I've really got on with in this season. The rest I've found just a bit dull.
  • Page

of 32 First / Last

Next

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.