Payday: The Heist Page 2

• Page

of 2 First / Last

Next
  • mcmothercruncher 21 Jan 2012 23:45:23 7,054 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Played the demo a lot today, great fun when it all comes together. Feels like the bank robbery in heat wrapped up in Left for Dead's clothing.

However, had an awful lot of "connection with host lost" scenarios- is the full game like that?
  • Ajay 21 Jan 2012 23:55:52 2,412 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Can't say I've had a great deal of those DCs on PC - it's only happened when the host quits the game, in my experience rather than being an unintended issue. Suppose folks are more likely to bail early in a demo.
  • Oh-Bollox 4 Mar 2012 05:26:32 5,244 posts
    Seen 34 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Is the DLC out yet? Considering getting this, I want some extra levels first though.
  • HisDudness 4 Mar 2012 12:05:53 979 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Is the performance on the final product better than the demo? I tried the free trial on Steam today and it runs really well on max settings, but I found the PS3 demo quite sluggish in comparison.
  • Jolly_Armadillo 21 Apr 2012 00:17:03 575 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    @anthonypappa

Yes there is a good number of people playing this! on ps3 there is amyway.

Works best with a good team of people working together. If you want to play with me and my cousin sometime just add my PSN id!

Edited by Jolly_Armadillo at 09:23:29 21-04-2012

PSN: Jolly_Armadillo
    Xbox: Jolly Spartan

• monkehhh 29 Jul 2013 21:03:00 3,312 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    The sequel is getting a fair bit of attention by streamers at the moment.. a mix of Left 4 Dead, Heat, Breaking Bad and Kane n' Lynch from what I've seen. Looks good :)
  • KD 30 Jul 2013 00:35:31 664 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Been on the pc beta and its not disappointed me, controller support just got added so a bonus for those in need of it.
  • dsmx 30 Jul 2013 00:55:24 7,601 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I'm in the beta on the PC as well and dear god it's good, so long as the other 3 people aren't complete morons you can have a good time in it. But even in the beta there's a lot of idiots on it. Still there's a lot of tweaks to the game from the first one and so far I would say that it's all for the better.

"If we hit that bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a a house of cards, checkmate." Zapp Brannigan

• MatMan562 30 Jul 2013 01:23:33 2,455 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I've been really enjoying the beta too. I think the prices are a bit extreme and having to pay for upgrades with the in-game money as well as skill points seems a bit harsh but the actual gameplay is great! I haven't had a chance to play with any friends yet but I've been quite lucky with the people I've played with, most people seem to talk in the chat so everybody knows what they're doing.

I do wonder how much has been left out of the beta though, does anybody know? I'm hoping there will be a few bigger heists closer to the ones in the first game.

XBL/ PSN/ Steam/ NNID - MatMan562

• Page

of 2 First / Last

Next