FIFA 12 Usernames and Tournament Thread Page 2

• Page

of 4 First / Last

• Midgar777 1 Oct 2011 17:10:10 472 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I had a great couple of games with Jet Set this morning :) Very close... I'm loving the online friendly functionality, 10 games to decide who wins... great idea!
  • Jetset_UK 1 Oct 2011 18:12:00 3,565 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Yup, managed my first win. Very pleased. :)

Anyone fancy a game?
  • Deleted user 1 October 2011 18:13:04
    I'm up for 1 game, no more.

dirtylake
  • Deleted user 1 October 2011 18:13:49
    (cos I'm hungry and about to get food :p)
  • Grump 1 Oct 2011 20:20:48 1,180 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I'll be up for a few friendlies but wouldn't be able to commit to any tournaments right now (maybe when my kids grow up and leave home).

Adding you all now.

Origin name: Grumpenstein
  • THFourteen 1 Oct 2011 21:34:43 33,438 posts
    Seen 55 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Jetset_UK wrote:
    Yup, managed my first win. Very pleased. :)

Anyone fancy a game?

Sorry, had to quit, will be back later tho
  • Jetset_UK 1 Oct 2011 22:25:20 3,565 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    So, we gonna get this cup kicked off then? :)
  • Deleted user 1 October 2011 22:28:12
    SMoGi, anyone up for a game?
  • THFourteen 2 Oct 2011 12:05:14 33,438 posts
    Seen 55 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Will start the knockout in a week or so when people have got to grips, but in the meantime, i've set up an online league everyone can join.

no pressure to complete games, just play whoever, whenever as whoever you want.

Name : Eurogamer
    password : eurogamer (all lowercase)
  • THFourteen 2 Oct 2011 12:07:38 33,438 posts
    Seen 55 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    mowgli wrote:
    SMoGi, anyone up for a game?

can't find you...
  • Jetset_UK 3 Oct 2011 07:08:41 3,565 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I'll be staying at my girlfriends for most of this week. Anyone know if I can download origin on her computer, and log in with my ID, and download my games on a second computer?
  • THFourteen 3 Oct 2011 08:11:18 33,438 posts
    Seen 55 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    hiddenranbir wrote:
    Midgar has made a Pro Club for EuroG. He sent a request for me to join I get a notification I have a message but I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO GET TO IT SO I CAN RESPOND!

Took me about 15minutes to work it out, but under the my fifa online, player hub bit, i think there is an "inbox"

Jetset_UK wrote:
    I'll be staying at my girlfriends for most of this week. Anyone know if I can download origin on her computer, and log in with my ID, and download my games on a second computer?

yep.

/stealth "i have a girlfriend" post"
  • Jetset_UK 3 Oct 2011 08:34:47 3,565 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Ha ha.

Guess i'll have to start playing as 4 star teams to see which ones suit my style of fluid entertaining football, with which to triumph in the EG league.
  • Midgar777 3 Oct 2011 12:46:14 472 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    You guys should be able to apply just be searching for Eurogamer FC (or whatever I called it haha :p). I can throw some invites out just let me know who wants in that isn't already.

I'm only seeing SambaApe so far that needs an invite.

If this works well we could try and have a match every sunday or something, whatever works for everyone else :)
  • THFourteen 3 Oct 2011 13:22:01 33,438 posts
    Seen 55 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    thing is, if you've got an invite, you can't join the club without responding to the invite, and if you can't find the invite you are screwed!

dunno why it was all squirrelled away.

I'm up for it, my VP is a right midfielder with really rubbish stats but i have unlocked all the skill moves and downloaded a game face.
  • Midgar777 3 Oct 2011 14:16:40 472 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I've downloaded my game face...I've neglected VP mode a bit because I've been playing loads of the FUT instead. Now I'm back on it I've been developing my RW VP a bit, he's still not brilliant but he's scored a couple and has unlocked the 5 star moves.

I'm pretty sure I invited everyone from the start of the tournament thread but I'll check tonight.

THFourteen - did you manage to find the invite or is it still being a bit Tom Clancy?
  • puddleduck 3 Oct 2011 15:13:22 1,854 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    My VP is almost an 80 :) Started with Oxford in league 2 and currently playoffs in League 1. Attacking midfielder being forced to play right of a midfield trio.
  • Midgar777 3 Oct 2011 20:30:20 472 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    SambaApe wrote:
    I would love a pro club if anyone fancies sending me an invite.. getting much better at this! GT same as my forum name.. will be on later. :)

Can't find your name on origin... try adding me mate?

Midgar777
  • Jetset_UK 4 Oct 2011 07:54:45 3,565 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Really enjoying this. Can't believe I've neglected football games for so long. Think the last game I really played properly was ISS on the N64.

So with this VP. Do you pick a position and try and develop in that position, or can you switch them around? Pleased my pro slotted one against the dirty Chelscum in a 3-0 win for the Spurs. Sorry Midgar. ;)
  • THFourteen 4 Oct 2011 08:39:38 33,438 posts
    Seen 55 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Had my first bad experience yesterday, played some guy and the lag was utterly horrible, like watching people move in slow motion. It was definitely his connection as all the other games i've had have been fine. The game ended up lasting about 20minutes it was that slow.

Needless to say i was also pissed that he won 2-1, he was obviously used to the lag, name was ibra23, tried to see if i could send him an IM to tell him he was a cock but couldn't.

had an incredibly bad run yesterday, lost 5 games in 6 in various competitions, including one where my connection dropped out when i was 3-0 up, and i have no idea what happened as my pc was still connected to the internet and working fine. stupid EA servers.

played 2 games in division 9, lost 2, pressure is on!
  • LFMartins 4 Oct 2011 15:07:04 5,704 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Im working my guy out, hes currently a 73 LW. Im decent enough at beating guys on the line and putting some good crosses into the box, just need to improve the speed and crossing ratings.
  • Midgar777 4 Oct 2011 16:40:06 472 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    hiddenranbir wrote:
    Eurogamer FC is undefeated after four games. W3D1

Oh snap! Someones going to be upset :p

Me and Jetset definitely didn't lose 2 last night or anything...

*runs and hides!
  • Page

of 4 First / Last