Fringe Season 4 (US Pace) Page 7

• Page

of 10 First / Last

• varsas 26 Feb 2012 08:31:00 2,401 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    MightyMouse wrote:
    There are loads more of us watching this than I thought. I hope we're all assiduously buying the dvd's so it gets extended against the odds a la Chuck.
    I'm buying the Blu-rays :)
  • Razz 27 Feb 2012 11:37:00 61,091 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Wow.

Everything in Fringe is finally explained! :o Is this the final season then?

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Steam/PSN/XBOX: Razztafarai | 3DS: 1246-9674-8856

• El_MUERkO 27 Feb 2012 11:40:35 16,980 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Razz wrote:
    Wow.

Everything in Fringe is finally explained! :o Is this the final season then?
    They're not sure, the creators say the ending to this season will serve as an end to the show but if they were given another season it would leave room to continue. So no cliffhangers but maybe not every question answered.
  • nickthegun 27 Feb 2012 11:47:31 59,525 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    It seems like a natural end for it anyway. The universe war should really have been the end of it. This separate timeline thing is a bit of a bridge too far.

---------------------------------------------------------
    someone say something funny

• BinaryBob101 7 Mar 2012 14:16:50 22,664 posts
    Seen 32 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Or, maybe not!

Fringe may be, "A safe bet" for Season 5:

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/54097

Sir_Walter_Rally wrote:
    Many films are based on phone charge running out and being trapped somewhere...

• HoriZon 21 Mar 2012 18:05:00 13,530 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Back this weekend.

The show's producers say there's no need to worry—a fifth season will happen, regardless of whether the show comes back. It just may not be exactly what you expect.

Though the producers have previously said they hope to wrap up as much as possible in the fourth season finale if the network pulls the plug, producer Jeff Pinkner says the writers would also put out a one-off comic book to wrap up the rest of the lingering storylines.

I used to be a gamer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee.

• Razz 22 Mar 2012 14:26:11 61,091 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I hope the cast find good roles after this, Astrid and Walter especially.Still can't believe Broyles when from The Wire to this lol.

• HoriZon 25 Mar 2012 00:07:43 13,530 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Good ep this week and I was right Peter is and always has been home as its his universe.

• BinaryBob101 25 Mar 2012 00:10:29 22,664 posts
    Seen 32 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Yeah, it was a cracker. I'm very happy that's what it was in the end.

Another seven episodes with no breaks then and a finale which may pretty much tie stuff up, allowing for a fifth season if Fox say yes.

Sir_Walter_Rally wrote:

• varsas 26 Mar 2012 09:30:58 2,401 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    The case of the week wasn't particularly interesting but everything else was excellent! I'm glad that Peter and Olivia are finally together but I'm really sorry for Lincoln especially with his scenes with Olivia :(
  • TarickStonefire 26 Mar 2012 13:21:04 3,048 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    rodpad wrote:
    It's pretty much confirmed to be the last. It's losing money.
    Link? Source? Quotes?

Any Netflix library in the world for a couple of quid a month? Gimme!

• TarickStonefire 26 Mar 2012 13:22:26 3,048 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    HoriZon wrote:
    The show's producers say there's no need to worry—a fifth season will happen, regardless of whether the show comes back. It just may not be exactly what you expect.
    Ah good :)

• oceanmotion 26 Mar 2012 13:24:37 15,840 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I knew that was going to happen ages ago but at least it's confirmed as being the same universe.

No breaks, finally. Hope it gets a fifth series. It would be weird if they didn't leave much to go on if they plan on wrapping up this season just to be safe.
  • TarickStonefire 26 Mar 2012 13:27:10 3,048 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    HoriZon wrote:
    Good ep this week and I was right Peter is and always has been home as its his universe.
    From our point of view, wasn't that always known? We saw him blink out of existence and everyone else forget who he was, so every time he insisted on getting back home I was sitting there slapping my forehead shouting FOR GODS SAKE MAN, YOU NEVER LEFT, YOU JUST GOT FORGOTTEN. Even my neighbours, who don't watch the show, are getting fed up with his silly 'getting home' mission.

I must say though I don't really understand how blondie is starting to remember stuff from the pre-Peter-wipeout version of this universe, and I thought the explanation by the Watcher ("we think it's something you call love") was kinda disappointing.

• Razz 26 Mar 2012 13:42:46 61,091 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Fringe could here and I'd be happy never to watch it again. It's a decent end to the show, much like the Season 5 of Supernatural, please don't milk out another season.

• TarickStonefire 26 Mar 2012 18:02:01 3,048 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Depends what they do with it, really. I'd not mind if it ended, but I'd like it if they pretty much ended all the major story lines but found a really compelling way to develop further twists in the overall arc. Dunno how. I just like the worlds they've made, they're more imaginative than any of the other shows on right now.

• HoriZon 2 Apr 2012 22:05:16 13,530 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Liked this weeks ep it was good to see it bring back an idea from the past and re-use it in a new way, also the end bit did you all see the spider legs in that cage? lol awesome! :)

• varsas 9 Apr 2012 13:08:03 2,401 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    HoriZon wrote:
    Liked this weeks ep it was good to see it bring back an idea from the past and re-use it in a new way, also the end bit did you all see the spider legs in that cage? lol awesome! :)
    I thought it was generally enjoyable but I didn't like the creature design, it felt a little silly.

Anyway I loved this week's episode! I'm a fan of the Lincoln character.
  • Razz 9 Apr 2012 13:11:09 61,091 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    OMG, a really good episode this week. Seriously, they need to ditch "our" side and just stick with the alt, or at least have it as the main focus of nex season. I much prefer it! :)

• HoriZon 10 Apr 2012 00:43:08 13,530 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    NOOOOOO CAPTAIN LEE!!!!! :(

• HoriZon 10 Apr 2012 19:30:13 13,530 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    The first batch of FOX renewals was announced today and Fringe isn't on the list yet.

• SG 11 Apr 2012 00:11:09 1,896 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    TarickStonefire wrote:
    HoriZon wrote:
    From our point of view, wasn't that always known? We saw him blink out of existence and everyone else forget who he was, so every time he insisted on getting back home I was sitting there slapping my forehead shouting FOR GODS SAKE MAN, YOU NEVER LEFT, YOU JUST GOT FORGOTTEN. Even my neighbours, who don't watch the show, are getting fed up with his silly 'getting home' mission.
    Yeah, I was totally the same. I am quite irritated though that this likely means that his history will never be re-integrated into Fringe though - it means that a lot of the stuff in earlier seasons didn't happen or happened differently.

TarickStonefire wrote:
    Depends what they do with it, really. I'd not mind if it ended, but I'd like it if they pretty much ended all the major story lines but found a really compelling way to develop further twists in the overall arc. Dunno how. I just like the worlds they've made, they're more imaginative than any of the other shows on right now.
    A bit like Stargate SG-1 in season 9, they'd wrapped everything up but then made 2 more seasons in part based on what had come before but went in a new direction.

Edited by SG at 00:13:29 11-04-2012

Add me on Nintendo network! I'm 'Sy' or 'Sy_the_Brit_1982' (I've got US systems, hence 'the_Brit').

• HoriZon 13 Apr 2012 18:13:08 13,530 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Cancel or renew they have shot two endings depending on which way it goes.

• SG 13 Apr 2012 21:09:41 1,896 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I wish other sci-fi shows had done that as a contingency plan. I'm looking at you, SGU :(

Babylon 5 shot the series finale for the end of season 4 but when it got extended for another season they put it back for the end of season 5. Which was good, 'cos we got to see Ivanova one last time and at the end of an era, as opposed to the talentless Lochley.

I'll never watch that episode again though because the ending tore me to pieces. Along with Adama and Roslin in BSG, the love they had was so well portrayed. Absolutely brilliant chemistry.

Edited by SG at 21:15:52 13-04-2012

Add me on Nintendo network! I'm 'Sy' or 'Sy_the_Brit_1982' (I've got US systems, hence 'the_Brit').

• MightyMouse 13 Apr 2012 22:53:08 1,132 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I'm still hoping that SGU restarts in 2014 when they get out of stasis.

Edited by MightyMouse at 16:35:06 14-04-2012
  • BinaryBob101 14 Apr 2012 15:25:22 22,664 posts
    Seen 32 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Post deleted

Sir_Walter_Rally wrote:

• HoriZon 21 Apr 2012 13:49:21 13,530 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    This weeks is meant to be a good one like a new show where Walter gets to shine more than he has all this season!

• Page

of 10 First / Last