Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Page 3

• Page

of 3 First / Last

Next
  • DFawkes 25 Aug 2012 20:10:04 22,927 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    elvenscroll wrote:
    Club Nintendo are currently offering a 3 pack of AR cards for 200 stars. May be of interest to some.
    Indeed it is, I almost missed this :) Not that I have the game yet, but better claim them just now than let my points expire.

It's worth noting there is only 1 fixed pack of 3 - there's no point in ordering multiple packs as they're all the same Club Nintendo ones.

Oh for goodness sake, I've caught my scrotum in my zip again - Margaret Thatcher, 1986

• JinTypeNoir 5 Mar 2013 17:46:27 4,386 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    What happened to this thread? There is only, like, one impression from someone who actually played the game. Did it bomb in the UK?

In any case, somebody has posted a video on YouTube, detailing the entire story up to this point. If you're one who is confused or missed one of the games, and that's preventing from buying one of them, its an excellent recap that is as short and to the point as it can be.

I also recommend Dream Drop Distance. It's a really fricking cool action RPG. But only if you like complex games. Stay away if you're a "simple is best" kind of person. Otherwise, it must be getting quite cheap where you live, so why not dive in?
  • Raiko101 5 Mar 2013 17:52:28 6,295 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    It peaked at number 6 in the charts and held on to a top 40 slot for 3 weeks, so surely it sold around the same as Revelations and Kid Icarus: Uprising.

3DS: 4210 4002 8289 (Dave)
    Wii U: Raiko87
    Xbox Live: Raiko87

• Murbal 5 Mar 2013 18:22:48 22,192 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    And cheap it is not unfortunately :-(
  • DFawkes 5 Mar 2013 19:54:13 22,927 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Coincidentally I just completed this (was cheap at Argos). Easily one of my games of whatever year it was out, until the end at least. It has a surplus of bosses. Still fantastic though, really feels like a proper Kingdom Hearts rather that the more compromised ones on DS. But the bosses at the end had me swearing so much Gordon Ramsey would've asked me to tone it down ;) Not because they were hard, but they were long and numerous.

I wasn't totally sold on the forced character switching randomly and having to play every world twice, but as it went on it made a lot more sense, especially when the worlds have more distinctly different versions. But switching during a boss, for me at least, definitely caused you to restart the battle. That was a bit annoying.

I still love the combat though, and flowmotion, and Reality Shift - especially hacking into enemies in Tron world :)

Edited by DFawkes at 19:55:27 05-03-2013

Oh for goodness sake, I've caught my scrotum in my zip again - Margaret Thatcher, 1986

• Page

of 3 First / Last

Next