Facepalm wrote:
    Trafford wrote:
    Facepalm wrote:
    Trafford wrote:
    Chocks away Fruit old chap.
    Do the RAF take manchildren?
    Why be such a twat?

People are better than how they look

I'll defend this little island for us. it's worth defending I think.
    Just unsure what the age limit was, that's all.
    I guess the armed forces at recruit level are looking for younger people they can mould.

Still, a wide range of jobs available. Good luck!
    Cheers man, apparently the age range is 18 to 35.

I bet I'm a general once I'm finish.

It's fucking awesome the comments of support. We defend this little to the end!

London was bombed the fuck by the Germans, and now they run the EU laws and tell our fucking farmers what to do? So if you kill millions of jew adults, women and children, you get to tell us the rules for our country, the country which fucking saved europe. Seriously we should cunt off the EU laws, fuck the EU. We should join America and be strong. They now have an awesome pres. Cam should gift the island to them in my opinion. Fuck europe, all they've ever done is attack and attack and attack us. Fuck em. Frog eating twats. He should make us the 51st state. It would give us safety. The welsh and scots, can fuck off, so let em, we're with the greatest nation on this planet.
    Yup, so it was al just attention seeking bollocks. Shame on you fruit.
  • Deleted user 17 November 2012 14:44:20
    Facepalm wrote:
    Aargh. wrote:
    I'll be proud of you, as will all your relatives, if you actually do go through with it fruit.

Just think of how proud your grandfather would be.
    Can't work out if that's condecending or not :D

I'm just bored with work and I think this will be an awesome experience for me and it's not all men now, so a quick shag in the shower could work.
    It's sincere. Don't listen to anyone trying to put you off or dismiss this as another one of those things you don't do but say you will.
  • Trafford 17 Nov 2012 14:48:54 5,644 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I'm sorry, but I sincerely think you have no place in the armed forces of this proud nation.

The BNP are always looking for canvassers though.
  • RedSparrows 17 Nov 2012 14:54:47 22,104 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Fruit, please stop talking about history like a fucking moron, it's insulting.
  • Deleted user 17 November 2012 14:55:12
    Facepalm wrote:
    Ironlungs76 wrote:
    Facepalm wrote:
    London was bombed the fuck by the Germans, and now they run the EU laws and tell our fucking farmers what to do? So if you kill millions of jew adults, women and children, you get to tell us the rules for our country, the country which fucking saved europe. Seriously we should cunt off the EU laws, fuck the EU. We should join America and be strong. They now have an awesome pres. Cam should gift the island to them in my opinion. Fuck europe, all they've ever done is attack and attack and attack us. Fuck em. Frog eating twats. He should make ua the 51st state. It would give us safety. The welsh and scots, can fuck off, so let em, we're with the greatest nation on this planet.
    PotD

You tell 'em fruit
    /tops up Martini with white spirits

edit: everyone knows ALL Germans were and still are Nazis and still excessively anti-Semitic, right?!?!
    I didn't say that! Of course there are people on germany who are awesome and didn't have any involvement in the war. But they should know what there country did. It is kept from them. The laws in Germany ban all war. I'd ban the nazis too, but you should tell this story...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh2msHHWQVc]

To be fair to the germans, they fought like warriors and were just following orders. I actually have no problem with the german army, you know how many soliders on the german side were killed for not following orders and killing jews. Those soidiers are fucking amazing, and should be remembered, just as much as the british and amermican soldiers. 99% of the German army were awesome and can hold their heads high. That 1% though, is evil and go fuck itself. I have uttermost utter respect for the German army, just doing what they were told.
    Stop talking now.
  • Deleted user 17 November 2012 14:55:40
    EatMyCow wrote:
    I think he's just a bit misinformed, not racist.
    Like most racists then.
  • Deleted user 17 November 2012 14:56:31
    Leave him alone you lot.
  • Psychotext 17 Nov 2012 14:57:59 53,855 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Aargh. wrote:
    Leave him alone you lot.
    You've been duped.
  • Deleted user 17 November 2012 14:58:30
    You'll be glad to know most of the military people feel the same as you, fruit.
  • Stickman 17 Nov 2012 15:04:35 29,664 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Apart from those German and French cunts.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

• MrTomFTW Moderator 17 Nov 2012 15:05:08 37,423 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    There's two things Marco can't stand - intolerance of other people's cultures, and the Germans.

Follow me on Twitter: @MrTom
    Voted by the community "Best mod" 2011, 2012 and 2013.

• Deleted user 17 November 2012 15:05:12
    Bless, he wasn't getting the attention he wanted with the RAF thing so pulled out something tried and tested. Kudos for trying something different for attention this time though.
  • Deleted user 17 November 2012 15:09:45
    You're such a hateful person sometimes mowgli. Why do you want everyone to hate everything?
  • mrpon 17 Nov 2012 15:10:04 28,503 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Quick, insult his dog keeping ability!!

Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

• SolidSCB 17 Nov 2012 15:11:42 6,414 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Heh. Funnily enough I've just started looking into joining the RAF myself. What I'm doing at the moment just isn't stimulating my mind anymore and I'm sick of being stuck around Skins wannabe uni kids.
  • Deleted user 17 November 2012 15:16:22
    Aargh. wrote:
    You're such a hateful person sometimes mowgli. Why do you want everyone to hate everything?
    I'm really not, and I certainly do nto hate everything. I was encouraging him until it turned out to just be more attention seeking bollocks.

Which is bad enough on EG but if he is actually wasting other, more important, people's time then it is not on.

Edited by mowgli at 15:17:06 17-11-2012
  • sport 17 Nov 2012 15:16:36 12,584 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I feel safer already
  • Rusty_M 17 Nov 2012 15:38:15 4,595 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Why do you want the scots and welsh to fuck off? It's our island too. Also, wouldn't that make it the United Kingdom Of England and Northern Ireland?

In any case, all the best with the RAF. I'm kinda jealous as I love aircraft and find military hardware fascinating. I just couldn't deal with the ideology and moral issues I have with killing people.

I also don't want to be shot at.

The world is going mad. Me? I'm doing fine.

• Deleted user 17 November 2012 15:48:13
    Good god why do you get off on looking so stupid?
  • Rusty_M 17 Nov 2012 15:50:41 4,595 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    The referendum will tell if the scots as a whole really do want to fuck off or if Salmond is as much of a windbag as he looks.

I don't want to leave the union. It's also pretty hard to say with certainly whether Scotland or England benefit most from the union.

The world is going mad. Me? I'm doing fine.

• Page

of 568 First / Last