• Trafford 17 Nov 2012 12:56:07 5,644 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Chocks away Fruit old chap.
    Do the RAF take manchildren?
  • DFawkes 17 Nov 2012 12:57:46 22,619 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    It don't think you're rubbish, but even if you were this is the opportunity you have to change that.

I'd kick the living daylights out of the producers of Tipping Point - Ghandi

• Deleted user 17 November 2012 12:58:38
    Trafford wrote:
    Almost exclusively. Nearly all of them come through being far better people.
  • Load_2.0 17 Nov 2012 13:15:15 18,948 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    The chances of a 747 being shot down just skyrocketed.
  • Deleted user 17 November 2012 13:22:11
    Please dont fuck the RAF about fruit. Do this or don't. But don't go through the motions for the sake of some attention on EG. I think this would be great for someone like you, so I say throw everything you have at it. Just don't piss them about.
  • Mr-Brett 17 Nov 2012 13:38:12 12,723 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Facepalm wrote:
    Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

Portable view - Never forget.

• MrTomFTW Moderator 17 Nov 2012 13:47:12 37,389 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    This is going to be such old news to a lot of people. But I've just seen Michael Jackson's "Bad". The short movie version. It's directed by Martin Scorsese and co-stars Wesley Snipes.

It is also unintentionally hilarious

Follow me on Twitter: @MrTom
    Voted by the community "Best mod" 2011, 2012 and 2013.

• Lukus 17 Nov 2012 14:03:25 19,006 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I'll believe it when I see it.

Paintings & Photographs

• Lukus 17 Nov 2012 14:09:28 19,006 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Excellent. Good luck.

Paintings & Photographs

• Deleted user 17 November 2012 14:15:26
    I'll be proud of you, as will all your relatives, if you actually do go through with it fruit.

Just think of how proud your grandfather would be.
  • Trafford 17 Nov 2012 14:17:36 5,644 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Facepalm wrote:
    Trafford wrote:
    Why be such a twat?

People are better than how they look

I'll defend this little island for us. it's worth defending I think.
    Just unsure what the age limit was, that's all.
    I guess the armed forces at recruit level are looking for younger people they can mould.

Still, a wide range of jobs available. Good luck!
  • sport 17 Nov 2012 14:26:26 12,584 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Wow, this military thing sounds damn fun.
  • Psychotext 17 Nov 2012 14:30:02 53,855 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Yeah... you do realise that the RAF have tons of joint ventures with France and Germany right? You might want to keep those opinions to yourself.
  • Deleted user 17 November 2012 14:33:36
    Facepalm wrote:
    London was bombed the fuck by the Germans, and now they run the EU laws and tell our fucking farmers what to do? So if you kill millions of jew adults, women and children, you get to tell us the rules for our country, the country which fucking saved europe. Seriously we should cunt off the EU laws, fuck the EU. We should join America and be strong. They now have an awesome pres. Cam should gift the island to them in my opinion. Fuck europe, all they've ever done is attack and attack and attack us. Fuck em. Frog eating twats. He should make ua the 51st state. It would give us safety. The welsh and scots, can fuck off, so let em, we're with the greatest nation on this planet.
    PotD

You tell 'em fruit
    /tops up Martini with white spirits

edit: everyone knows ALL Germans were and still are Nazis and still excessively anti-Semitic, right?!?!

Edited by Ironlungs76 at 14:35:38 17-11-2012
  • sport 17 Nov 2012 14:36:49 12,584 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Facepalm wrote:
    It's fucking awesome the comments of support. We defend this little to the end!

London was bombed the fuck by the Germans, and now they run the EU laws and tell our fucking farmers what to do? So if you kill millions of jew adults, women and children, you get to tell us the rules for our country, the country which fucking saved europe. Seriously we should cunt off the EU laws, fuck the EU. We should join America and be strong. They now have an awesome pres. Cam should gift the island to them in my opinion. Fuck europe, all they've ever done is attack and attack and attack us. Fuck em. Frog eating twats. He should make ua the 51st state. It would give us safety. The welsh and scots, can fuck off, so let em, we're with the greatest nation on this planet.
    Umm, my friends brother joined the army about 8 years ago and is regularly stationed in Germany. Both countries work together now - I'm sorry Fruit, but your views have no place in todays forces. I hope you sort your life out though.
  • Psychotext 17 Nov 2012 14:36:51 53,855 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Yeah, you're going to last.

Fucking muppet.
  • Page

of 568 First / Last