Another Random Musings Thread Page 430

• Page

of 568 First / Last

• Deleted user 5 August 2012 10:28:28
    Ged42 wrote:
    Are you sure it was a rave and not a children's birthday party?
    Fruit yesterday.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFW-yxe13lo&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  • Deleted user 5 August 2012 10:31:44
    Facepalm wrote:
    mowgli wrote:
    Basically your neighbours were having a house party and you were that awkward guy that tried to get involved. Gotcha!
    I heard this weird music... I must have walked like 2 miles to find it. I ended up walking along the canal with the police so knew I was in for a treat. The police are awesome, but quite scary too. I felt like I could be arrested at any minute. Then again a quiet empty room was probably what I needed. Funny the fact they fucked off at 2am. Yes, this is the best time to fuck off, after everyone has had drugs. I went home cos I couldn't buy a beer or find one. It's all about drugs and you're a fucking idiot if you get involved in drugs. I know I'm a twat but alcohol will always be my limit. People on drugs, that's bad.
    Yeah, this didn't happen. The fact that you watched a film with your folks instead of getting pissed on Xbox Live with DDevil et al. doesn't suddenly give you free reign to start inventing interesting stories.
  • muttler 5 Aug 2012 11:01:22 4,314 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Facepalm wrote:
    He's the guy I'm going to the expo with.

I'm not doing curry meet mutty, it's fucking shit. They must have picked the worse curryhouse ever last year. In the basement, no atmosphere and me off my tits.

Yeah I'm not doing curry meet this year, mutty, you should go though.
    We're going to a different curry house this year isn't it?  Come on fruit, what are you going to do instead, stay in the pub on your own?
  • Deleted user 5 August 2012 11:04:02
    Probably.
  • MrDigital 5 Aug 2012 11:14:13 1,870 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Remember Pussy Riot from Russia who have recently made the news? Well...

Very NSFW 1

Very NSFW 2

Publicised public sex in Russia? These girls are mental!

Formerly TheStylishHobo and Geesh.

• CosmicFuzz 5 Aug 2012 11:23:26 25,658 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    facepalm1 wrote:
    Before some mod bans me... My facepalm account wasn't banned it just had like a 5 thread posting limit which then stopped me posting. That's a bug.
    No, that's forum evolution mate.

Come listen to us discuss the Playstation Experience in Episode 11 of Open Source. zoolophage writes in!

• Deleted user 5 August 2012 11:31:45
    Just spoke to my sis who is in the arse end of no where volunteering and the conditions and the people she is staying with is breaking my heart. There is fuck all I can do from here and I hate this shit happening and not being able to do anything. Fucking miserable now and I have to be chirpy because the in-laws are here.
  • spamdangled 5 Aug 2012 11:33:11 27,485 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    facepalm1 wrote:
    My facepalm account wasn't banned it just had like a 5 thread posting limit which then stopped me posting. That's a bug.
    Something tells me it's not!

3DS: 4055-2781-2855 Xbox: spamdangled PSN: dark_morgan Wii U: Spamdangle Steam: spamdangled

• Rusty_M 5 Aug 2012 11:37:22 4,949 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Illegal raves are shit. Stumbled across one when I was 17 and drunk with some friends. That was a really strange night.

I was thinking "why am I in the hills, and why are all these other people here? What is "Edge Of Chaos" that is being projected onto the rocks over there? How do I find my way home from here?"

The world is going mad. Me? I'm doing fine.
    http://www.twitch.tv/rusty_the_robot
    http://twitter.com/Rusty_The_Robot

• Deleted user 5 August 2012 11:42:05
    facepalm1 wrote:
    I'm not going to have a go at you're work ethic dark, cos I know you're a bloody good worker.

But what I am going to have a go at is your sudden illness. You had a NHS job doing three jobs, as soon as you lost it, suddenly you were ill.

That's quite clever, cos incapacity is better than job seekers.
    This will be interesting.......
  • Deleted user 5 August 2012 11:42:33
    STFU Fruit.
  • spamdangled 5 Aug 2012 11:45:44 27,485 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    facepalm1 wrote:
    I'm not going to have a go at you're work ethic dark, cos I know you're a bloody good worker.

But what I am going to have a go at is your sudden illness. You had a NHS job doing three jobs, as soon as you lost it, suddenly you were ill.

That's quite clever, cos incapacity is better than job seekers.
    erm, what? I've had this illness for years.

And I'm not on incapacity.

3DS: 4055-2781-2855 Xbox: spamdangled PSN: dark_morgan Wii U: Spamdangle Steam: spamdangled

• Syrette 5 Aug 2012 12:15:59 44,293 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Give it a rest dude.

• heyyo 5 Aug 2012 12:20:45 14,369 posts
    Seen 4 weeks ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    facepalm1 wrote:
    I'm just saying it's amazing how you could do 3 jobs, and when you get let go, you suddenly became sick. It's clever.
    Unlike you, did you read what he posted above you?
  • Deleted user 5 August 2012 12:22:43
    Now the original account magically works again.
  • Rusty_M 5 Aug 2012 12:29:14 4,949 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Hold on...So there's now two fruits, except one seems to be on GI?

The world is going mad. Me? I'm doing fine.
    http://www.twitch.tv/rusty_the_robot
    http://twitter.com/Rusty_The_Robot

• MrTomFTW Moderator 5 Aug 2012 12:35:10 39,803 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    There is a thread creation and posting limit on the forum these days. It's to stop spammers, so if anyone actually reaches it I think it's time to take the hint and stop posting :)

Follow me on Twitter: @MrTom
    Voted by the community "Best mod" 2011, 2012 and 2013.

• Page

of 568 First / Last