Snapfish (By HP) Page 3

• Page

of 3 First / Last

Next
  • neilka 3 Jul 2011 22:35:52 16,531 posts
    Seen 33 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Have you learnt why the sun rises and sets in the last 48 hours?

BAAANG!!!!! EXPLOTION!!!!!

• Deleted user 3 July 2011 22:36:19
    Livetext_beta_tester wrote:
    stop letting the idiots win!

Uhh. You aren't doing that well.
  • Deleted user 3 July 2011 22:39:46
    mal wrote:

Sun as gone down, but I'll get you your lamb video tomorrow. Watch this space.

You noticed this 14 minutes after announcing you were going out. Do you really live in your parent's basement?

I live with my mum and dad, because a) I like them (fucking weird, what you like your mum and dad... er yeah, they're ok). b) I pay my father 500 per month board so don't even get me started on the cunts who live with their parents and don't pay their way c) I have considered moving out but I hate coming home to a empty house d) Venatio once suggested to me that a house share would be good for me, but I've never looked into that, I don't even know it there is a website for such a thing? e) lols, yes I live with my parents, but we don't even have a basement.
  • Deleted user 3 July 2011 22:40:53
    Aargh. wrote:

They are supposed to be beating the likes of me...
  • Deleted user 3 July 2011 22:41:57
    You're like blizeH if he had turned to drink instead of finding another forum to post his shit on.
  • Deleted user 3 July 2011 22:43:36
    Aargh. wrote:

Just go and get the picture of the fucking lamb.

Bet you come back with a picture of a rabbit without realising they're different.
  • Deleted user 3 July 2011 22:48:40
    Aargh. wrote:
    You're like blizeH if he had turned to drink instead of finding another forum to post his shit on.

blizeH is a total confusion to me, the way he post here was incredible, talking about a man who setup his own company and half-million pound house. I have a lot of time for blizeH, I really like him, I've spoken to him on many occasions. He knows what he's doing. I think he puts a character in place when he chats on the internet. The man is a legend.
  • Deleted user 3 July 2011 22:49:50
    Aargh. wrote:
    Aargh. wrote:

Just go and get the picture of the fucking lamb.

Bet you come back with a picture of a rabbit without realising they're different.

I think dirtbox would be impressed if I just take a picture of a mammal.
  • Deleted user 3 July 2011 22:51:09
    I think all of us would be astounded if you managed that, yes.
  • neilka 3 Jul 2011 23:00:50 16,531 posts
    Seen 33 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    He knows what he's going.
    Yes, that does just about sum him up.

BAAANG!!!!! EXPLOTION!!!!!

• Deleted user 3 July 2011 23:07:43
    Billy_sastard wrote:
    I hate to see this, it's grating now. You're a really nice bloke fruit when you're off the booze but it's ruining you, you have these breakdowns quite frequently now, nearly every weekend.

Fuck me, quoting you was difficult. Trying to delete all that. I don't think I'm having any breakdown, what is interesting though is I never drank during college/uni. I find it very easy to get employment, but every fucking one turns me to drink because I hate it. Pointless fucking lemming working on a pointless fucking rock in space for what the "society" call monies.
  • Deleted user 3 July 2011 23:09:51
    Also BlizeH tried to return here, but was instant ban and eventually IP banned too, I believe he's the first user for that to happen to
  • mal 3 Jul 2011 23:21:36 22,835 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    To be fair, of the threads posted tonight I've seen, most of them would attract the sort of inane banter that makes this place a fun place to visit, had they been posted by anyone else. As it is, they attract...this, which makes the forum shine, while being somewhat creepy at the same time.

Cubby didn't know how to turn off sigs!

• Deleted user 3 July 2011 23:24:00
    mal wrote:
    ...this.
  • Page

of 3 First / Last

Next