What do you currently have on pre-order? Page 9

• Page

of 9 First / Last

Next
  • Deleted user 18 November 2013 23:33:35
    Nothing as everything out for the rest of the Year is either shiny versions of the same old shit or because I can wait for them to be half the price.
  • Gambit1977 19 Nov 2013 07:23:12 10,160 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Darren wrote:
    I have an Xbox One console pre-ordered with:

Forza Motorsport 5
    Dead Rising 3
    Ryse: Son of Rome
    FIFA 14 (downloadable)
    Plug and Charge kit

I also have a PS4 console pre-ordered with:

Killzone: Shadow Fall
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
    Madden NFL 25
    Need for Speed: Rivals
    NBA 2K14
    Injustice: Gods Among Us
    Official Sony Vertical Stand
    Official Sony Controller Charging Station
    (plus Call of Duty: Ghost, which I already have for my PS4)

ShopTo.net have just charged me for the PS4 this morning so everything is paid for. I've pre-ordered some of the games from Amazon and AC4 is actually out this Friday (22nd) so I should have at least two games for when the console arrives on the 29th. Amazon are not exactly the most reliable when it comes to delivering stuff for release day - my copy of PS4 Call of Duty: Ghosts took over a week to arrive for example, granted it wasn't like I could actually play it anyway!

I'm looking forward to getting an Xbox One but I'm far more excited about getting the PS4 in all honesty. The console looks way nicer, it's smaller and it seems to be more powerful than the Xbox One so has the most potential in my eyes. I expect I will only buy exclusives for the Xbox One - let's hope it has enough to justify keeping the console - but I can easily see myself buying both exclusives and multiformat titles for the PS4, especially if the games are running at 1080p (which is the same resolution I play PC games at). That's why I have more games pre-ordered for my PS4 and I would have bought FIFA 14 for it had it not been included free with the Xbox One.
    so if we see you on here at any point in the next 6 months, that's a good indication of how next gen is going!
  • ElNuevo9 19 Nov 2013 07:29:19 13,479 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    PS4 Mega Bundle
    BF4
    NFS
    Destiny

Think I've got InFamous: SS on pre-order too.

Hated, adored, never ignored.

• MadCaddy13 19 Nov 2013 07:36:54 1,978 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I really should pre order infamous SS, it's the main reason why I'm switching to playstation as my primary console!
  • Page

of 9 First / Last

Next