Battlefield 3 - Gaming/online chats times (pew pew) Page 514

• Page

of 514 First / Last

Next
  • ecureuil 16 Aug 2013 23:16:57 76,814 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    My ratios would be a lot higher but it took me a while to get decent. I should reset my stats to get more accurate ratios.

I like playing the small maps, metro, bazaar, canals tdm, seine. The magnum is just the greatest gun in the game. I sometimes run around with it as a main.
  • Deleted user 16 August 2013 23:27:12
    Tdm feels like the un wanted battlefield baby. Should have been drowned at birth :)

Canals conquest and rush are sublime, metro rush is brilliant but conquest pants, bazaar again rush good conquest pants. Siene great in both modes.
  • Tryhard 16 Aug 2013 23:27:55 3,976 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I preferred the big guns,the ones attached to turrets.

Edited by Tryhard at 23:29:00 16-08-2013
  • Bananazniper 17 Aug 2013 00:15:20 628 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    @ecureuil
    Kudos for those Magnum stats. It is the skill cannon :) I've also been running around with the crossbow as a recon lately. If you miss with that you are dead. Really satisfying weapon, hope it comes back in BF4.
  • DUFFKING 20 Oct 2013 00:53:18 7,262 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Just hopped on this for the first time in a while. Had a few rounds, was having fun. Suddenly had a very good round, lots of kills, then got accused of cheating by an admin. Who obviously probably didn't truly believe I was cheating and was just upset because I killed him as he didn't kick me for a good 15 minutes after that, having continued playing.

Maybe I shouldn't have pointed out how silly his logic of 'you shot me while I was sprinting, at point blank range... with a FAMAS... ergo you must be cheating' was.
  • Widge Moderator 4 Jun 2014 11:26:44 13,593 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Fuckpants. I forgot to pick this up for free last week.

_ _ _

www.inverted-audio.com

• Page

of 514 First / Last

Next