Gravity Rush Page 18

• Page

of 18 First / Last

Next
  • Ror1984 8 Oct 2013 11:58:21 2,076 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I can only remember the maid one now, but I quite enjoyed that. It's nothing you couldn't safely ignore, but if you want a bit more game go for it.

FFXIV: ARR - Khroma Midgard, Odin.

• aros 9 Oct 2013 09:12:01 2,053 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    The blog did say there's a DLC sale coming soon.
  • The_Goon 6 Nov 2013 12:49:52 114 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 5 months ago
    I finished this the other day and I think I'm in the small camp of people who didn't absolutely love it. It very much middled for me.

Criticisms:
    * The parts of the cities were just hubs for levels/challenges and didn't really have much else to do in them.
    * The combat was mind-numbingly boring and made me dread every Nevi encounter. Using gravity kick constantly really grew tiresome.
    * The story was half a story. Far too little was explained for my liking. Perhaps it will seem better when the sequel comes out but as a standalone game it's not really good enough. The stuff in the last 'act' really came from nowhere too. Could have done with better build-up for me.

That aside, the game was beautiful. I really did feel my stomach in my chest a few times watching Kat fall. The music was really charming too. They just weren't enough to make me as enamoured with the game as I was with U:GA, for example.
  • aros 7 Nov 2013 09:11:07 2,053 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I'm having trouble with the special nevi in the "ow, it burns!" one of the three special worlds. Does anyone have any tips?
  • Roddy100 7 Nov 2013 20:57:21 704 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @aros Is that the one in the flaming ruins? He lands huge punches so just stay hovering out of his reach and dive in occasionally with a gravity kick then quickly get out of his reach again. He takes many hits before he goes down.
  • aros 8 Nov 2013 09:26:54 2,053 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Thanks Roddy - I find the tiny space a bit claustrophobic considering damage from hitting any wall. I have been trying to dodge the punches rather than get out the way so I will try your tactic :)
  • Roddy100 9 Nov 2013 03:11:17 704 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I hope that works for you, and I also hope you had a great birthday :)
  • aros 11 Nov 2013 09:47:08 2,053 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Thanks mate :)
  • Page

of 18 First / Last

Next