Wii U Page 1180

• Page

of 1348 First / Last

• Armoured_Bear 19 Feb 2014 17:23:52 10,320 posts
    Seen 42 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Cappy wrote:
    Indie developer to the rescue! With horse shit!

It doesn't answer my question though, what exactly is exotic about the Wii U hardware?
    Ah, Cappy knows more than developers now.

Read the neogaf GPU thread, it doesn't fit any AMD GPU, the design doesn't make sense.

Before you post your next pile of twisetd, put-words-in-people's-mouth text, be aware that I'm not for a second trying to claim anything spectacular about the Wii U GPU. I replied to "there's no exotic CPU or GPU requiring bespoke code.", my point being that you and I don't have a clue about how exotic or customised the GPU is, simple as that.

XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

• Armoured_Bear 19 Feb 2014 17:26:30 10,320 posts
    Seen 42 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    RyanDS wrote:
    Yeah, but the anonymous developer that I spoke to said otherwise.
    After today's demonstration of your complete lack of any knowledge whatsoever when it comes to gaming hardware I'd take a back seat.

• Pinky_Floyd 19 Feb 2014 17:27:51 7,473 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    RyanDS wrote:
    After today's demonstration of your complete lack of any knowledge whatsoever when it comes to gaming hardware I'd take a back seat.
    He got ya there RyVita(DS).
  • RyanDS 19 Feb 2014 17:30:14 9,072 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    RyanDS wrote:
    The fact you think I am serious regarding the vita being more powerful than the wii u depresses me.  But I am serous when I say that your random post from an anonymous person quoting an anonymous developer is really not proof of anything and does not refute cappy.
  • Armoured_Bear 19 Feb 2014 17:36:40 10,320 posts
    Seen 42 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    RyanDS wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    RyanDS wrote:
    The fact you think I am serious regarding the vita being more powerful than the wii u depresses me.  But I am serous when I say that your random post from an anonymous person quoting an anonymous developer is really not proof of anything and does not refute cappy.
    If you real weren't serious. Don't believe you
    What was your point then?
    Was that you being funny?

• Armoured_Bear 19 Feb 2014 17:38:29 10,320 posts
    Seen 42 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    RyanDS wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    RyanDS wrote:
    It wasn't intended to refute Cappy, it was new to me and relevant to the discussion.

• RyanDS 19 Feb 2014 17:45:52 9,072 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    RyanDS wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    RyanDS wrote:
    It was to troll you obviously. Everyone knows the wii u is roughly on part with the previous gen.  It is just funny watching you froth at the mouth every time someone dares to criticise your beloved Nintendo.
  • Pinky_Floyd 19 Feb 2014 17:51:15 7,473 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    RyanDS wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    RyanDS wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    RyanDS wrote:
    It was to troll you obviously. Everyone knows the wii u is roughly on part with the previous gen.  It is just funny watching you froth at the mouth every time someone dares to criticise your beloved Nintendo.
    Cant you troll him via PM?   So the rest of us that dont care dont have to endure it.
  • kinky_mong 19 Feb 2014 17:53:34 9,985 posts
    Seen 22 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Phattso will not be happy when he sees this. Not one bit.

I'll never get my Orc looking the same again.

• cheeky_prawnking 19 Feb 2014 17:53:36 4,281 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Going back to the poo diaries, less shit in there.

:)
  • RyanDS 19 Feb 2014 17:54:52 9,072 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Pinky_Floyd wrote:
    RyanDS wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    RyanDS wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    RyanDS wrote:
    Cant you troll him via PM?   So the rest of us that dont care dont have to endure it.
    Apologies.  You are right and it is both beneath me and derailing the thread.  I will stop.
  • Pinky_Floyd 19 Feb 2014 17:55:29 7,473 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    kinky_mong wrote:
    Phattso will not be happy when he sees this. Not one bit.
    /exits thread quietly
  • Cappy 19 Feb 2014 17:57:00 11,834 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    Cappy wrote:
    Indie developer to the rescue! With horse shit!

It doesn't answer my question though, what exactly is exotic about the Wii U hardware?
    Ah, Cappy knows more than developers now.

Read the neogaf GPU thread, it doesn't fit any AMD GPU, the design doesn't make sense.

Before you post your next pile of twisetd, put-words-in-people's-mouth text, be aware that I'm not for a second trying to claim anything spectacular about the Wii U GPU. I replied to "there's no exotic CPU or GPU requiring bespoke code.", my point being that you and I don't have a clue about how exotic or customised the GPU is, simple as that.
    If you want to use forums to back up an argument, I'd stick with somewhere like NeoGAF, at least when somebody proclaims that they're an 'expert' on NeoGAF there is some element of vetting to weed out the fakes.

Vizzini could make a Beyond3D account.

Edited by Cappy at 17:57:27 19-02-2014
  • Pinky_Floyd 19 Feb 2014 17:59:12 7,473 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Going to play DKTF later.  Bet you are all on tenterhooks now.
  • cheeky_prawnking 19 Feb 2014 18:10:41 4,281 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Just say it is not very good and save my wallet
  • Pinky_Floyd 19 Feb 2014 18:13:12 7,473 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Was thinking of playing DKTF and Rayman Legends, side by side, one level at a time and comparing each level with a short description and a mark out of 10.
  • Pinky_Floyd 19 Feb 2014 18:13:27 7,473 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Not really lol
  • cheeky_prawnking 19 Feb 2014 18:18:30 4,281 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Rayman is fine I have that on the Vita
  • DFawkes 19 Feb 2014 18:54:57 22,619 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Pinky_Floyd wrote:
    Going to play DKTF later.  Bet you are all on tenterhooks now.
    Oh yeah, tenterhook aplenty! I used to think it was tenderhooks, because I thought it was the hooks meat was suspended from to make it tender. Yes, I know how silly that sounds now.

I'm rather curious to see if you feel it's a better game than Returns, as I've not played that and would probably just skip to TF if you think it's the better game.

I'd kick the living daylights out of the producers of Tipping Point - Ghandi

• rock27gr 19 Feb 2014 19:30:14 5,560 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    It's not? /is confused
  • Erek 19 Feb 2014 19:56:51 221 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Rayman Legends is one of the best platformers ever. It's fresh, has a wonderful art style, makes arguably the best use of the gamepad yet, has tons of variety and is packed with charm and content. The Wii U one is still the best version despite Xbone/PS4 releases too.
  • Armoured_Bear 19 Feb 2014 19:58:43 10,320 posts
    Seen 42 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    RyanDS wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    RyanDS wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    RyanDS wrote:
    Several people believed you so you weren't being so clever, I wasn't frothing at the mouth anyway, just calmly educating you.

• Armoured_Bear 19 Feb 2014 22:40:32 10,320 posts
    Seen 42 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Not bonkers at all..

• rock27gr 20 Feb 2014 00:24:38 5,560 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    How much money does Nintendo have again? Cause Facebook just spend $16 Billon buying a freeking messaging app!
  • Phattso Moderator 20 Feb 2014 01:43:21 13,216 posts
    Seen 48 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Well, well, well. What do we 'ave 'ere then...
  • rock27gr 20 Feb 2014 01:45:30 5,560 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Not much, come back on working hours for your entertainment sir...
  • Mola_Ram 20 Feb 2014 01:47:52 7,003 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Wow. This thread never fails to deliver several pages worth of pointless drama. Never disappoints.
  • Mola_Ram 20 Feb 2014 02:19:48 7,003 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Finally, a voice of reason!

Edited by MrTomFTW at 08:56:02 20-02-2014
  • FatSternKikwi 20 Feb 2014 02:20:31 537 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I suppose there isn't much else to talk about.
  • Page

of 1348 First / Last