Wii U Page 1041

  • Page

    of 1565 First / Last

  • KingOfSpain 14 Nov 2013 22:27:36 5,195 posts
    Seen 37 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Game website tells me that code is invalid!
  • Pinky_Floyd 14 Nov 2013 22:36:36 11,284 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Anyone played nano assault neo? I loved super stardust and this looks similar so wondered if it would scratch the shooter itch.
  • DFawkes Friendliest Forumite, 2015 14 Nov 2013 22:37:33 27,571 posts
    Seen 18 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    KingOfSpain wrote:
    Game website tells me that code is invalid!
    You have to go to the site linked to on HotDealsUK to generate your own code. I got 6x9woiko - I won't use it, so feel free to try that :)

    If that doesn't work, click this link: GAME Voucher Code. Should work.

    Edited by DFawkes at 22:52:41 14-11-2013
  • CompetitiveDad 14 Nov 2013 22:43:26 4,856 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    DFawkes wrote:
    KingOfSpain wrote:
    Game website tells me that code is invalid!
    You have to go to the site linked to on HotDealsUK to generate your own code. I got 6x9woiko - I won't use it, so feel free to try that :)

    If that doesn't work, click this link: GAME Voucher Code. Should work.

    Stole from HDUK

    For those having difficulty use this link and click on reveal code and visit, it's 10% off when you spend 50 or more on wii games but it works on the 219.99 console bundle. It says it's exclusive and limited so good luck everyone!
    http://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/game
  • KingOfSpain 14 Nov 2013 22:55:19 5,195 posts
    Seen 37 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Cheers. That kinda makes sense!

    Going to sleep on it and see if any amazing deals appear overnight.
  • rock27gr 14 Nov 2013 23:42:08 6,205 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Hope amazon pricematch this!
  • Deleted user 15 November 2013 01:22:58
    @Pinky_Floyd It's a small game, but it's one that focuses on leaderboards, rather than a full fat single player experience. I quite enjoyed playing Co-op with my girlfriend. Especially since we could do the TV and Gamepad split screen thing.

    I think Eurogamer were very harsh with their review, personally. It's worth a purchase at the right price. How much is it at the mo?

    Edited by Raiko101 at 12:14:07 15-11-2013
  • vyseofhr 15 Nov 2013 06:49:56 1,056 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    For those with weakening resolve... IGN broke the embargo.

    Mario scores 9.6 on IGN

    Edited by vyseofhr at 06:51:35 15-11-2013
  • Armoured_Bear 15 Nov 2013 07:10:20 15,662 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    But people on the internet said that it's a port of the 3DS Mario game!
    IGN must have it wrong, Famitsu too..
  • Gambit1977 15 Nov 2013 07:17:18 10,390 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    But people on the internet said that it's a port of the 3DS Mario game!
    IGN must have it wrong, Famitsu too..
    :D you're just quoting someone on GAF.
    I've not seen a single quote about it being a port.
  • Armoured_Bear 15 Nov 2013 07:19:36 15,662 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Gambit1977 wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    But people on the internet said that it's a port of the 3DS Mario game!
    IGN must have it wrong, Famitsu too..
    :D you're just quoting someone on GAF.
    I've not seen a single quote about it being a port.
    LB in this thread on many occasions :-)
  • nickthegun 15 Nov 2013 07:33:27 65,668 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Why don't you celebrate it being good rather than celebrating the fact that you are a petty dickhead?
  • Erek 15 Nov 2013 07:39:54 421 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Cool but IGN, etc...
  • Armoured_Bear 15 Nov 2013 07:44:59 15,662 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    jonathanlealand wrote:
    Cool but IGN, etc...
    They are indeed fuckwits but all the recent videos look brilliant.
  • vyseofhr 15 Nov 2013 07:47:37 1,056 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Well, it's not really because it's IGN that I posted it, bud. It's more the fact that it smashed the embargo by a week and is a probably a decent reflection of the scores we can expect.
  • mrpon 15 Nov 2013 07:50:07 31,464 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    Why don't you celebrate it being good rather than celebrating the fact that you are a petty dickhead?
  • Armoured_Bear 15 Nov 2013 07:56:06 15,662 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    mrpon wrote:
    nickthegun wrote:
    Why don't you celebrate it being good rather than celebrating the fact that you are a petty dickhead?
    Oh look, ntg is in this thread trolling or insulting, how original..
  • Stickman 15 Nov 2013 07:59:31 29,652 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Oh look, ecosse is in this thread being a complete dickhead, how original...
  • nickthegun 15 Nov 2013 08:21:57 65,668 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    mrpon wrote:
    nickthegun wrote:
    Why don't you celebrate it being good rather than celebrating the fact that you are a petty dickhead?
    Oh look, ntg is in this thread trolling or insulting, how original..
    It was actually a genuine question. Im interested in what drives you to be the worst person on the internet.
  • jimnastics 15 Nov 2013 08:22:21 522 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Oh look, a bunch of cunts are behaving like schoolkids in this thread, how original...
  • nickthegun 15 Nov 2013 08:23:51 65,668 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Massive irony, how original...

    (I did that right, right?)
  • jimnastics 15 Nov 2013 08:25:18 522 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Come on mate you must be missing the register being taken about now, get inside quick!
  • nickthegun 15 Nov 2013 08:27:13 65,668 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Good one, mate.
  • Stickman 15 Nov 2013 08:30:32 29,652 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    15 years ago called, it wants its internet insult back.
  • JuanKerr 15 Nov 2013 08:31:42 37,326 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    PLAYTIME IS OVER, CHILDREN.
  • Singularity 15 Nov 2013 08:52:29 2,489 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Soooo, the Nintendo site seems to suggest that Lego Marvel is only out on disc today, with the eShop version next week. Anyone know if it will be up for DL today, or am I going to have to put my trousers on and go outside?

    Edited by Singularity at 08:58:37 15-11-2013
  • Frogofdoom 15 Nov 2013 08:57:10 1,626 posts
    Seen 6 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    dont worry about putting the trousers on, just head out and grab it
  • Armoured_Bear 15 Nov 2013 09:00:26 15,662 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Stickman wrote:
    Oh look, ecosse is in this thread being a complete dickhead, how original...
    You know where the ignore button is.
  • beastmaster 15 Nov 2013 09:21:19 14,397 posts
    Seen 28 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Finally, a weekend free. I'll get to set up the Wii U.
  • Erek 15 Nov 2013 13:11:36 421 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    Stickman wrote:
    Oh look, ecosse is in this thread being a complete dickhead, how original...
    You know where the ignore button is.
  • Page

    of 1565 First / Last

Log in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.