Wii U Page 918

  • Page

    of 1543 First / Last

  • MatMan562 31 Aug 2013 22:01:45 2,809 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I've just noticed this on the Game site, "Wii Party U with Black Wii Remote Plus". Does Wii Party U always come with a Wii Remote Plus as well or have they got that wrong? I was thinking of getting it if it reviewed relatively well but if it comes with another controller I almost certainly will.
  • Pinky_Floyd 31 Aug 2013 22:05:13 10,334 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Dunno if it always comes with it, doubt it. That version does which makes it pretty good value. Unless the game is shite.
  • Deleted user 1 September 2013 06:42:30
    I think Wii U Party is being bundled with the Wii remote as standard. I don't think you can buy the game alone. That was the case with the original Wii Party and i'm sure they said they were doing the same thing again with this one. It's probably worth doing some research.
  • Mola_Ram 1 Sep 2013 07:02:08 10,642 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Wii U party always makes me think of Lemon Party for some reason.
  • nickthegun 1 Sep 2013 07:58:56 64,293 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Its a similar concept
  • BonzoBanana 1 Sep 2013 08:21:10 92 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    crap! I googled lemon party.
  • MatMan562 1 Sep 2013 12:31:07 2,809 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    So, apparently Wii Party U is bundled with a Wii Remote Plus in "limited quantities". Most places seem to be selling the bundle for 35 so it should definitely be worth it if you need another controller!
  • Pinky_Floyd 1 Sep 2013 14:49:08 10,334 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    @MatMan562 I dont need another one but they are a shocking price. If lemon party gets decent reviews might be worth picking up the bundle anyway.
  • JiveHound 1 Sep 2013 14:53:48 3,753 posts
    Seen 52 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    One of my wiimotes got soaked in cider last weekend so I might grab a bundle if it's any good.
  • Pinky_Floyd 1 Sep 2013 15:46:04 10,334 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    @JiveHound wiimote and apple cider pie?
  • CharlieStCloud 1 Sep 2013 16:00:06 5,820 posts
    Seen 5 months ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    JiveHound wrote:
    One of my wiimotes got soaked in cider last weekend so I might grab a bundle if it's any good.
    I am wondering if there's an interesting story behind that or not.
  • Syrette 1 Sep 2013 16:07:12 45,503 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    There's an interesting story out there, apparently concerning ecosse inserting a Wiimote into, er, himself...
  • JiveHound 1 Sep 2013 23:23:15 3,753 posts
    Seen 52 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    CharlieStCloud wrote:
    JiveHound wrote:
    One of my wiimotes got soaked in cider last weekend so I might grab a bundle if it's any good.
    I am wondering if there's an interesting story behind that or not.
    Drunk people playing Spin The Bottle. Was fun if a little surreal.

    Just had a dabble with Art Academy. It's pretty good, here is my first attempt.

    https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAAABUaW03dLTIA
  • Pinky_Floyd 1 Sep 2013 23:30:37 10,334 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    @JiveHound holy crap, thats class.

    /deletes art academy forever
  • Sid-Nice 2 Sep 2013 00:16:20 15,851 posts
    Seen 6 days ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    JiveHound wrote:
    CharlieStCloud wrote:
    JiveHound wrote:
    One of my wiimotes got soaked in cider last weekend so I might grab a bundle if it's any good.
    I am wondering if there's an interesting story behind that or not.
    Drunk people playing Spin The Bottle. Was fun if a little surreal.

    Just had a dabble with Art Academy. It's pretty good, here is my first attempt.

    https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAAABUaW03dLTIA
    Andy Capp Mario.
  • Razz 2 Sep 2013 00:17:40 62,233 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    That is awesome I'd love that on a print!

    Edited by Razz at 00:19:04 02-09-2013
  • vyseofhr 2 Sep 2013 08:26:08 1,038 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Anyone tried to recreate Beale yet?
  • JiveHound 2 Sep 2013 09:30:51 3,753 posts
    Seen 52 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Sid-Nice wrote:
    JiveHound wrote:
    CharlieStCloud wrote:
    JiveHound wrote:
    One of my wiimotes got soaked in cider last weekend so I might grab a bundle if it's any good.
    I am wondering if there's an interesting story behind that or not.
    Drunk people playing Spin The Bottle. Was fun if a little surreal.

    Just had a dabble with Art Academy. It's pretty good, here is my first attempt.

    https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAAABUaW03dLTIA
    Andy Capp Mario.
    I knew it reminded me of something while I was drawing it.
  • nickthegun 2 Sep 2013 09:39:39 64,293 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I like to put my wiimote in cider. In fact, when I get drunk, I put the wiimote in cider repeatedly.
  • JiveHound 2 Sep 2013 09:51:28 3,753 posts
    Seen 52 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    But is she drunk?
  • nickthegun 2 Sep 2013 10:00:11 64,293 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Always*.

    *Please note: this series of crap jokes was inspired by Reeves and Mortimer

  • JiveHound 2 Sep 2013 10:15:21 3,753 posts
    Seen 52 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    That's like some horrible cross between Noel Edmonds and those creatures that throw their heads around in Labyrinth.
  • scoobysi 2 Sep 2013 12:15:35 1,175 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Bit of positive news for Wii U in that it accounted for 45% of Rayman Legends sales (XBOX 30%, PS3 24%).
  • DFawkes 2 Sep 2013 12:31:31 25,986 posts
    Seen 26 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I think it's great that Legends got a release on all formats, so it has a chance to really do well at retail. Not sure how well it'll do as time goes on, but I wish it every success. I hope there are more of the rhythm platforming levels, almost all my playtime on the Challenge App is on Castle Rock.
  • Pinky_Floyd 2 Sep 2013 12:49:11 10,334 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    scoobysi wrote:
    Bit of positive news for Wii U in that it accounted for 45% of Rayman Legends sales (XBOX 30%, PS3 24%).
    DOES NOT COMPUTE
  • Ziz0u 2 Sep 2013 12:56:46 8,892 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Most are holding off for the Vita version ;-)
  • Ashleyfiddes 2 Sep 2013 13:02:36 980 posts
    Seen 12 months ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    yay Wii U wins the Rayman face off

    Overall, it's clear that the Wii U offers up the definitive version of the game as imagined by its creators, and does so by introducing GamePad-exclusive mechanics that are well thought out and that never feel like cheap gimmicks.
    Though Eurogamer cant help itself when it comes to the Wii u

    But at the same time Rayman Legends is an outstanding release on all platforms, and an essential purchase regardless of which format you happen to own.
    Puts on a Vizzini type tin foil hat
  • MrTomFTW Moderator 2 Sep 2013 13:03:04 42,398 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Pinky_Floyd wrote:
    scoobysi wrote:
    Bit of positive news for Wii U in that it accounted for 45% of Rayman Legends sales (XBOX 30%, PS3 24%).
    DOES NOT COMPUTE
    He mis-read it. It says it accounts for 45 of the Rayman Legends sales.
  • midi82 2 Sep 2013 13:11:57 762 posts
    Seen 17 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    At least 10 of them must have thought it was a standard wii game
  • Page

    of 1543 First / Last

Log in or register to reply