[8/10] http://www.youtube.com/lllBetterThanHalolll

• neilka 19 Aug 2013 23:09:36 15,679 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    FRAUD ACTIONS
  • Pinky_Floyd 19 Aug 2013 23:17:09 7,482 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I see what just happened and I am appalled.
  • Zizoo 21 Aug 2013 08:19:47 8,127 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wii-u/will_wii_u_take_off_this_winter_season?start=180

WaveBoy seems like a laugh.
  • DFawkes 21 Aug 2013 09:47:11 22,619 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I find myself really wanting to buy those Pokemon NFC figures, because I think it's a nice technology. The game seems garbage though. It's like the 3DS version, which is generally a harmless run through random dungeons to unlock new Pokemon, but without the dungeons. So it's just arena battles, the least fun bit of Super Pokemon Rumble. At least Skylanders is a reasonably enjoyable game, but this just takes the biscuit. Heck, Nintendo Life gave it a 6. A 6! To a Nintendo game!

I'd kick the living daylights out of the producers of Tipping Point - Ghandi

• Vinicity 21 Aug 2013 09:47:30 201 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I am loving the Art Academy app. Drawing on the Gamepad feels really good (it even emulates the sound of actual drawing).

I don't really draw much otherwise, but still I can see myself using this a lot in the future. It is well worth 3.99, and I only hope they update it to make it easier to export your stuff without having to post it on Miiverse first...

This is my very first try:

Miiverse link
  • nickthegun 21 Aug 2013 09:48:35 58,941 posts
    Seen 41 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I have to be honest, I was fully expecting that to be a cock.

---------------------------------------------------------
    He totally called it

• Armoured_Bear 21 Aug 2013 10:02:40 10,320 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Vinicity wrote:
    I am loving the Art Academy app. Drawing on the Gamepad feels really good (it even emulates the sound of actual drawing).

I don't really draw much otherwise, but still I can see myself using this a lot in the future. It is well worth 3.99, and I only hope they update it to make it easier to export your stuff without having to post it on Miiverse first...

This is my very first try:

Miiverse link
    Nice one :-)

XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

• Ashleyfiddes 21 Aug 2013 10:03:27 980 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    That picture is pretty good, better then anything I could do

Been off work sick last few days (getting really bad headaches when I stand up) so have been watching alot of kids tv and I have to say that Nintendo have been quite active in advertising the wonderful 101 on channels like cn too (clone wars is actually quite good)

Edited by Ashleyfiddes at 10:03:51 21-08-2013
  • Vinicity 21 Aug 2013 10:39:26 201 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    I have to be honest, I was fully expecting that to be a cock.
    And instead it was a pussy... ;)
  • Deleted user 21 August 2013 19:11:38
    I played through the first world of NSMBU yesterday, and it really is excellent.

It is lavishly sprinkled with Miyamoto's magical fairy dust, that was sorely absent from NSMB on the DS and Wii.

It does indeed seem like the best 2d Mario since SMW so far. I do think they should have come up with a brand new name for it. If it wasn't for stumbling upon opinions here, calling it the best 2d Mario since SMW etc, I would have ignored it, as the others in the series were 7/10's at best for me.

This is surely the best game on the WU so far.
  • RyanDS 21 Aug 2013 19:23:43 9,073 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Ashleyfiddes wrote:
    That picture is pretty good, better then anything I could do

Been off work sick last few days (getting really bad headaches when I stand up) so have been watching alot of kids tv and I have to say that Nintendo have been quite active in advertising the wonderful 101 on channels like cn too (clone wars is actually quite good)
    A lot. A lot. Not alot. Two words.
  • Frogofdoom 21 Aug 2013 19:40:05 871 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I am sure he feels better knowing that he has you to correct him in life, do you turn up to wipe the toilet seat if he dribbles a bit when he pees?
  • CharlieStCloud 21 Aug 2013 19:45:25 5,128 posts
    Seen 1 minute ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY!

... the Wii U has finally gone back to selling in the five figures region in Japan this week.

First time since the beginning of this year, I believe.

I wonder how The Wonderful 101 will fare this week too.
  • Frogofdoom 21 Aug 2013 19:48:56 871 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I think its probably due to the fact that the launch ones have started breaking in the thousands ;)
  • Pinky_Floyd 21 Aug 2013 21:41:09 7,482 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    rumblesushi wrote:
    I played through the first world of NSMBU yesterday, and it really is excellent.

It is lavishly sprinkled with Miyamoto's magical fairy dust, that was sorely absent from NSMB on the DS and Wii.

It does indeed seem like the best 2d Mario since SMW so far. I do think they should have come up with a brand new name for it. If it wasn't for stumbling upon opinions here, calling it the best 2d Mario since SMW etc, I would have ignored it, as the others in the series were 7/10's at best for me.

This is surely the best game on the WU so far.
    Yep, its a genuinely stunning game. Always makes me chuckle when people compare it to Rayman Legends which to put it mildly, doesnt come anywhere near the genius of NSMBU but also feels like quite a different game anyway.
  • Pinky_Floyd 21 Aug 2013 21:42:01 7,482 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    CharlieStCloud wrote:
    GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY!

... the Wii U has finally gone back to selling in the five figures region in Japan this week.

First time since the beginning of this year, I believe.

I wonder how The Wonderful 101 will fare this week too.
    Poorly I suspect. Didnt Nintendo ship very conservative numbers?
  • kingcrowbar 22 Aug 2013 10:16:13 911 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Managed to pick up Skyward Sword and Metroid Trilogy as most of the Wii stuff seems to be disappearing from shops here alarmingly quickly.

There's no way to map the change picture size button of the TV remote to the Gamepad is there?

Can't take the border in Wii mode so I need to change the picture size from 'just scan' each time.
  • Deleted user 22 August 2013 13:37:40
    kingcrowbar wrote:
    Managed to pick up Skyward Sword and Metroid Trilogy as most of the Wii stuff seems to be disappearing from shops here alarmingly quickly.

There's no way to map the change picture size button of the TV remote to the Gamepad is there?

Can't take the border in Wii mode so I need to change the picture size from 'just scan' each time.
    That fucking border is why I still use the Wii for Wii games.

You can get rid of it though, just set the WiiU resolution to 480p, no border just like an actual Wii. Annoying to have to keep switching back and forth though, so I still use the Wii.
  • Progguitarist 22 Aug 2013 13:51:03 10,401 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Has there been anything announced at Gamescom? Were Nintendo even there?
  • Deleted user 22 August 2013 13:56:10
    They were showcasing pratically what they had e3, mario, kart, 101 ww etc.
  • Cappy 22 Aug 2013 13:57:21 11,834 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I don't think they were at Gamecom.

Nintendo Direct all the way, I think they've even skipped TGS a few times in the past in favour of their own show. Direct probably suits them better.
  • neilka 22 Aug 2013 14:00:05 15,679 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Progguitarist wrote:
    Has there been anything announced at Gamescom? Were Nintendo even there?
    Iwata sat in the car park drinking schnapps and sobbing if that counts.
  • Ashleyfiddes 22 Aug 2013 14:01:37 980 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    the wii u will be given away with every 5 boxes of conrflakes and p&p of 7.99

they expect the sales figures to rise to double figures with the promotion
  • Pinky_Floyd 22 Aug 2013 15:07:04 7,482 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Lego City Undercover completed. 25% or something stupid. Started tooling around the city, the amount of awesome things left to do is staggering.

Edited by Pinky_Floyd at 15:07:14 22-08-2013
  • Ashleyfiddes 22 Aug 2013 15:14:07 980 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    is it me or is the cars handling leave something to be desired in lego city??? i ended up running over about half a dozen innocents with my 20 minute play
  • DFawkes 22 Aug 2013 15:19:10 22,619 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Depends on the car. Some are great, some are terrible. I generally always use a car I've called in so I know it's one of the good ones.

I'd kick the living daylights out of the producers of Tipping Point - Ghandi

• Armoured_Bear 22 Aug 2013 15:19:43 10,320 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Ashleyfiddes wrote:
    is it me or is the cars handling leave something to be desired in lego city??? i ended up running over about half a dozen innocents with my 20 minute play
    Takes getting used to, I prefer the bikes.

XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

• Ashleyfiddes 22 Aug 2013 15:20:18 980 posts
    Seen 10 months ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    ahhhh kk, yeah i stole what looked like a camper van type and ended up killing (destroying) loads of little lego people
  • Pinky_Floyd 22 Aug 2013 15:22:39 7,482 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I hate most of the vehicles to be honest. Luckily its quick enough to get around so Im not in them very long. Its handy having helipads unlocked too. Just fly where you want to go as there is a helipad on top of the cop shop.

Also, if you get a chance, do the free run from the middle of the bridge all the way to the top, its epic with a brilliant view, disguise, and a slide down cables as reward.

My civilian disguise is a ninja outfit :)
  • Page

of 1348 First / Last