Wii U Page 805

  • Page

    of 1410 First / Last

  • midi82 19 Jul 2013 16:30:32 690 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    surely you mean spherical.




    sorry couldn't resist
  • Pinky_Floyd 19 Jul 2013 16:30:58 8,341 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    mazty wrote:
    Pinky_Floyd wrote:
    It's better than the bumraping idiots who normally post shite, that's for sure :)
    Someone who uses the term "bumraping idiots" must surely post gems of marvelous wisdom.
    Given that you quoted me directly I'll take that as an admission that you accept that you are a bumraping idiot who normally posts shite.

    That is indeed, today's gem of marvellous wisdom. Come back tomorrow for another one.
  • IMadeThis 19 Jul 2013 17:16:34 1,038 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Games TM give Pikmin 3 a 9/10.
  • Frogofdoom 19 Jul 2013 17:54:32 1,083 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    oh look a cunningly placed referral link
  • LeoliansBro 19 Jul 2013 18:08:14 44,956 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    If you keep reposting the same images over and over they'll eventually become funny and you'll be adored for it. Stick with it.
    AWWWW Did Nintendo make a shite console nobody wanted and you took it personally.

    Diddums. Twat.

    LB, you really are a massive geek.

  • Armoured_Bear 19 Jul 2013 18:10:32 11,895 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    LeoliansBro wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    If you keep reposting the same images over and over they'll eventually become funny and you'll be adored for it. Stick with it.
    AWWWW Did Nintendo make a shite console nobody wanted and you took it personally.

    Diddums. Twat.
    Try making sense shitforbrains.

    XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

  • nickthegun 19 Jul 2013 18:11:07 61,308 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    You really should have put a bit more effort in to that. I know its hot..

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    My man gives real loving that's why I call him Killer
    He's not a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, he's a thriller

  • nickthegun 19 Jul 2013 18:11:41 61,308 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I was talking to LB there but it does apply to both of you.

    ---------------------------------------------------------
    My man gives real loving that's why I call him Killer
    He's not a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, he's a thriller

  • JuanKerr 19 Jul 2013 18:21:14 36,445 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    You could cut the sexual tension in this thread with a knife. Must be the heat.

    Edited by JuanKerr at 18:21:43 19-07-2013
  • LeoliansBro 19 Jul 2013 18:31:17 44,956 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I could have put more into it but that doesn'g stop it being the reason this thread is such an ongoing clusterfuck.

    LB, you really are a massive geek.

  • MrTomFTW Moderator 19 Jul 2013 18:34:26 39,761 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago

    Follow me on Twitter: @MrTom
    Voted by the community "Best mod" 2011, 2012 and 2013.

  • Rodpad 19 Jul 2013 18:36:11 2,097 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Ban someone already.
  • mrpon 19 Jul 2013 18:38:38 29,566 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    superted1974

    Give yourself 5 or gig, you're worth it.

  • JYM60 19 Jul 2013 18:52:08 16,901 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    You should all cool down under Kaz's spray.

    [8/10] http://www.youtube.com/lllBetterThanHalolll

  • Sid-Nice 19 Jul 2013 21:30:02 15,851 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    @DFawkes I have several Grainger Games stores in my vicinity and the store price is the same as online; so I have never needed to use their online service. A while back Grainger started doing the old Game tactic by removing the games from their boxes and storing them in in plastic sleeves. My son has used them online and he said "The games were factory sealed.

    NNID Sid-Nice

  • Pinky_Floyd 19 Jul 2013 22:41:35 8,341 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Earthbound is mine. Will probably play 10 mins then never play it again.
  • Deleted user 19 July 2013 23:29:34
    mazty wrote:
    Pinky_Floyd wrote:
    It's better than the bumraping idiots who normally post shite, that's for sure :)
    Someone who uses the term "bumraping idiots" must surely post gems of marvelous wisdom.
    You know being a massive cock on the Internet doesn't make you special?

    Every post I read of yours makes me wonder why you bothered to press the submit button.

    You bore me .
  • DFawkes 19 Jul 2013 23:51:01 24,050 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Sid-Nice wrote:
    My son has used them online and he said "The games were factory sealed."
    That'll do for me. Thanks! Not that I would've bought it at the flimsiest bit of reasoning. But I would've.

    Edited by DFawkes at 00:05:57 20-07-2013

    Oh for goodness sake, I've caught my scrotum in my zip again - Margaret Thatcher, 1986

  • Pinky_Floyd 20 Jul 2013 00:11:43 8,341 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Aargh. wrote:
    mazty wrote:
    Pinky_Floyd wrote:
    It's better than the bumraping idiots who normally post shite, that's for sure :)
    Someone who uses the term "bumraping idiots" must surely post gems of marvelous wisdom.
    You know being a massive cock on the Internet doesn't make you special?

    Every post I read of yours makes me wonder why you bothered to press the submit button.

    You bore me .
    Why I oughta.......!

    Oh, you mean spazty.

    *ahem*
  • Armoured_Bear 20 Jul 2013 01:16:52 11,895 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    LeoliansBro wrote:
    I could have put more into it but that doesn'g stop it being the reason this thread is such an ongoing clusterfuck.
    So am I getting a blowie or not?

    XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

  • Mola_Ram 20 Jul 2013 02:25:55 8,275 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    This thread is an ongoing clusterfuck, imo, because people somehow find it impossible to ignore other people who are being idiots, and just cannot resist joining in the carousel of failure. Personal attacks are rampant. Sometimes it's amusing and in good fun, but often it isn't.

    There's probably some forum rule to stop this, but nobody seems to care. Any new people coming in here would be forgiven for thinking that this thread is actually just for drama, not for any sort of discussion.

    Anyway, LB, ecosse is right. You owe him a blowie. Just suck it up. (you don't have to swallow)
  • Armoured_Bear 20 Jul 2013 02:41:43 11,895 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    \o/

    XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

  • Bremenacht 20 Jul 2013 08:37:42 19,663 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Mola_Ram wrote:
    Any new people coming in here would be forgiven for thinking that this thread is actually just for drama, not for any sort of discussion.
    Would a kindly mod please rename this thread to 'Wii U General AmDram Thread'. Ta.
  • Ashleyfiddes 20 Jul 2013 09:11:43 980 posts
    Seen 5 months ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Anyhow I just got to rock candu mines on nsmbu and was wondering how difficult it was to get all the star coins from here on? I have every one from the previous worlds including secret level ones what do you get for collecting them all?
  • elvenscroll 20 Jul 2013 09:43:36 1,458 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Sid-Nice wrote:
    @DFawkes I have several Grainger Games stores in my vicinity and the store price is the same as online; so I have never needed to use their online service. A while back Grainger started doing the old Game tactic by removing the games from their boxes and storing them in in plastic sleeves. My son has used them online and he said "The games were factory sealed.
    I ordered a brand new copy of Nintendo Land from them. It came unsealed and with a broken box and took 5 days to get here. Good price though.

    Xbox Live/PSN - Chipworm

  • spazmo 20 Jul 2013 09:58:24 2,802 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    @Ashleyfiddes For each world in which you collect all star coins you open up it's star road level. Some coins are hard but for me that's the whole point of the game. To collect all the star coins. I read on here someone 'finished' the game in 6 hours. Took me around 20 hours to complete 100%.
  • Pinky_Floyd 20 Jul 2013 10:04:54 8,341 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    spazmo wrote:
    @Ashleyfiddes For each world in which you collect all star coins you open up it's star road level. Some coins are hard but for me that's the whole point of the game. To collect all the star coins. I read on here someone 'finished' the game in 6 hours. Took me around 20 hours to complete 100%.
    I really doubt they finished it in 6 hours. Im almost 6 hours in and have a few worlds still to do.
  • DFawkes 20 Jul 2013 10:50:19 24,050 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    elvenscroll wrote:
    I ordered a brand new copy of Nintendo Land from them. It came unsealed and with a broken box and took 5 days to get here. Good price though.
    Oh dear. Well I've already ordered it now so fingers crossed. Need for Speed doesn't even seem to be marked as having Used stock, which I'm hoping means they've got a stack of barely touched ones they're getting rid of, rather than they stick all of them in a washing machine and fish them out on demand.

    Oh for goodness sake, I've caught my scrotum in my zip again - Margaret Thatcher, 1986

  • elvenscroll 20 Jul 2013 11:00:37 1,458 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I think that some of their online stock is sent from the stores back to the warehouse and then on to the customer. So perhaps I was just unlucky and received a copy that was previously on shelves.

    Not really on, but no harm done.

    Xbox Live/PSN - Chipworm

  • Page

    of 1410 First / Last

Log in or register to reply