Wii U Page 746

  • Page

    of 1545 First / Last

  • MrTomFTW Moderator 26 Jun 2013 11:06:00 42,580 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    The Wii U has been a bit of a damp skwib so far.
  • Ziz0u 26 Jun 2013 11:07:16 8,961 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    This thread makes me skwemish.
  • Deleted user 26 June 2013 11:07:54
    mazty wrote:
    @LeoliansBro What's even better is when people can't handle the fact I am and freak out because if someone's on the internet, they must be flipping burgers at McDonalds, right?
    I think even McDonalds set the bar too high for young vegetables like yourself.
  • roz123 26 Jun 2013 11:11:40 7,112 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    There is a Japanese Nintendo direct dedicated to Pikmin 3 starting in 50 mins
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/pikmin3-direct-2013-6-26
  • MrTomFTW Moderator 26 Jun 2013 11:12:47 42,580 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Aaaanyway... I know that this thread is a mess at the best of times, but can we drag it back on topic now please. We've all had a laugh but let's not go to far.

    Cheers.
  • Youthist 26 Jun 2013 11:13:36 10,790 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Skwell said.
  • Mola_Ram 26 Jun 2013 11:17:24 10,855 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    MrTomFTW wrote:
    Aaaanyway... I know that this thread is a mess at the best of times, but can we drag it back on topic now please. We've all had a laugh but let's not go to far.

    Cheers.
    Too, not to.
  • mal 26 Jun 2013 11:17:45 24,335 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    MrTomFTW wrote:
    Aaaanyway... I know that this thread is a mess at the best of times, but can we drag it back on topic now please. We've all had a laugh but let's not go to far.
    Seconded.

    Edit: Damn you, Mola!

    Edited by mal at 11:18:36 26-06-2013
  • nickthegun 26 Jun 2013 11:17:49 64,525 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    graysonavich wrote:
    Is Mario Kart neesh?
    Its stoosh.
  • DFawkes 26 Jun 2013 11:19:48 26,188 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    There really is an inadekwate amount of proper discussion here sometimes. It makes me kwestion whether this is the right forum for me. Then I remember how much I really do love that people here are always happy to answer your kwestions kwite kwickly. It's a great place :) So, to the correct topic at hand.


    mal wrote:
    So, er, any new games been announced on Wii U?
    Well I didn't know about Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! until yesterday. It probably won't be any good but the name made me smile :)

    Edited by DFawkes at 11:20:18 26-06-2013
  • nickthegun 26 Jun 2013 11:22:47 64,525 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Please understand, its been delayed.
  • MrTomFTW Moderator 26 Jun 2013 11:24:05 42,580 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Mola_Ram wrote:
    MrTomFTW wrote:
    Aaaanyway... I know that this thread is a mess at the best of times, but can we drag it back on topic now please. We've all had a laugh but let's not go to far.

    Cheers.
    Too, not to.
    Damn you SwiftKey!
  • roz123 26 Jun 2013 11:26:17 7,112 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    LeoliansBro wrote:
    roz123 wrote:
    There is a Japanese Nintendo direct dedicated to Pikmin 3 starting in 50 mins
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/pikmin3-direct-2013-6-26
    Erm, why do they need this? Aren't they releasing it pretty much now?
    Apparently its a famous Japanese comedian/director called Hitoshi Matsumoto talking to Miyamoto whilst they play the game, probably just a bit of promotion more then anything.
  • kinky_mong 26 Jun 2013 11:27:24 11,677 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    So the pertinent question... sorry kwestion right now; do you pronounce "niche" to rhyme with quiche, or snitch?
  • Deleted user 26 June 2013 11:29:22
    DFawkes wrote:
    There really is an inadekwate amount of proper discussion here sometimes. It makes me kwestion whether this is the right forum for me. Then I remember how much I really do love that people here are always happy to answer your kwestions kwite kwickly. It's a great place :) So, to the correct topic at hand.


    mal wrote:
    So, er, any new games been announced on Wii U?
    Well I didn't know about Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! until yesterday. It probably won't be any good but the name made me smile :)
    aye i saw that yesterday, been looking for game footage but can't seem to find any. at all.
  • Mola_Ram 26 Jun 2013 11:32:26 10,855 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    mazty wrote:
    Bremenacht wrote:
    mazty wrote:
    @LeoliansBro What's even better is when people can't handle the fact I am and freak out because if someone's on the internet, they must be flipping burgers at McDonalds, right?
    I think even McDonalds set the bar too high for young vegetables like yourself.
    If you say so. Wait, I'm going to just basque in the glory of my pay cheque. Shit's cash, yo.
    Im going to buy all the wii u's - just watch me.
    You need to stop talking. I don't know if you're trying to be a lolcow, but you're looking that way.
  • MrTomFTW Moderator 26 Jun 2013 11:33:53 42,580 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    mazty wrote:
    Wait, I'm going to just basque in the glory of my pay cheque.
    You're not helping yourself here. BASK. It's BASK in the glory. Basque is an area of France and Spain.
  • Jono62 26 Jun 2013 11:34:33 15,115 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Careful, he might work for ETA.
  • nickthegun 26 Jun 2013 11:36:43 64,525 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    MrTomFTW wrote:
    mazty wrote:
    Wait, I'm going to just basque in the glory of my pay cheque.
    You're not helping yourself here. BASK. It's BASK in the glory. Basque is an area of France and Spain.
    And also sexy ladies underwear which he probably wears while signing on.
  • kinky_mong 26 Jun 2013 11:36:56 11,677 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    LeoliansBro wrote:
    kinky_mong wrote:
    So the pertinent question... sorry kwestion right now; do you pronounce "niche" to rhyme with quiche, or snitch?
    Only person I've ever known do the latter is John Travolta. And I ask you the question: do you want to be like John Travolta?
    I've always pronounced it to rhyme with quiche, no John Travolta life for me!
  • Ziz0u 26 Jun 2013 11:37:29 8,961 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    mazty wrote:
    MrTomFTW wrote:
    mazty wrote:
    Wait, I'm going to just basque in the glory of my pay cheque.
    You're not helping yourself here. BASK. It's BASK in the glory. Basque is an area of France and Spain.
    I meant basque because that's where my uber bucks are taking me later this year to a 5* retreat in the mountains.

    ...I rely way to much on spell check...
    *too
  • kinky_mong 26 Jun 2013 11:37:40 11,677 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    mazty wrote:
    MrTomFTW wrote:
    mazty wrote:
    Wait, I'm going to just basque in the glory of my pay cheque.
    You're not helping yourself here. BASK. It's BASK in the glory. Basque is an area of France and Spain.
    I meant basque because that's where my uber bucks are taking me later this year to a 5* retreat in the mountains.

    ...I rely way to much on spell check...
    *too
  • Page

    of 1545 First / Last

Log in or register to reply