Wii U Page 635

• Page

of 1370 First / Last

• Bremenacht 13 May 2013 20:20:42 18,761 posts
    Seen 20 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    jimlufc wrote:
    I like to support Nintendo because, to me, they are the only true games company that still make gaming hardware.

To Sony and Microsoft, gaming is a small part of their business model. They see it as a way of controlling the flow of digital media into your living room.

Nintendo are a games company, and in my opinion, still make some of the most incredible games around. Plus at least they're trying new things.
    It's easy to think that Sony and Microsoft are cynically advancing their business plans, but aren't Nintendo just as cynical? Charging a lot of money for old tech that doesn't innovate, and producing buggerall games for that tech, relying on early-adopters and fans to keep them going? So, in one way, supporting Nintendo like that isn't helping Nintendo. It's keeping them well-fed and lazy.

Most of the anti-Nintendo stuff you'll see in this thread is probably borne out of sheer frustration with Nintendo, rather than a preference for the other consoles.

Edited by Bremenacht at 20:21:13 13-05-2013
  • Progguitarist 13 May 2013 20:21:51 10,481 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Bremenacht wrote:
    jimlufc wrote:
    I like to support Nintendo because, to me, they are the only true games company that still make gaming hardware.

To Sony and Microsoft, gaming is a small part of their business model. They see it as a way of controlling the flow of digital media into your living room.

Nintendo are a games company, and in my opinion, still make some of the most incredible games around. Plus at least they're trying new things.
    It's easy to think that Sony and Microsoft are cynically advancing their business plans, but aren't Nintendo just as cynical? Charging a lot of money for old tech that doesn't innovate, and producing buggerall games for that tech, relying on early-adopters and fans to keep them going? So, in one way, supporting Nintendo like that isn't helping Nintendo. It's keeping them well-fed and lazy.

Most of the anti-Nintendo stuff you'll see in this thread is probably borne out of sheer frustration with Nintendo, rather than a preference for the other consoles.
    Completely agree with this. They make amazing games...just too fucking slowly.
  • kalel 13 May 2013 21:02:24 88,454 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    They're all businesses that work in very similar ways. This romantic notion that Nintendo are some magical games company is childish and wrong.
  • Deleted user 13 May 2013 21:53:25
    Progguitarist wrote:
    Bremenacht wrote:
    jimlufc wrote:

Completely agree with this. They make amazing games...just too fucking slowly.
    The core graphic tech is 'outdated' (well will be for consoles by the end of the year) - but its not to say they are cheap, the streaming tech in the pad is really impressive, and with the 3DS they have glasses free 3D, the first game company to do implement such a thing.

I think its a bit unfair to label them as cheap and lazy. There consoles are designed around how to play games rather than being a standard box with a controller, they see gameplay mechanics as progress and not super sayan power levels and ram size.

Something is fundamentally wrong though, when a console such as the wii, with it's sales numbers, had such poor western developer support. And the whole people buying a wii and locking it up after wii sports was a myth - it had a pretty healthy 8.6 games per system sold.

Its probably summed up by attitudes on forums when all new consoles are dissected by how powerful it is. People won't buy the new xbox because it won't have 8GB DDR ram etc when fundamentally it won;t mean fuck all outside DF levels of analysis, which showed us time and time again the 360 had superior versions of a lot of early this gen games when compared up against the more 'powerful' ps3
  • Raiko101 13 May 2013 22:00:09 6,437 posts
    Seen 22 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I want to say I don't buy Nintendo to support them, but I did go out and buy both the 3DS and Wii U at launch. Something i've never done with any other console in my life time. I suppose the 3DS allowed me to play through the best of the early software, whilst continuing to plough through the brilliant library of DS games.

I suppose it all comes down to the quirky hardware, which interests me more than the typical graphical upgrades of other consoles. It's still a shame the Wii's controller wasn't put to better use.

3DS: 4210 4002 8289 (Dave)
    Wii U: Raiko87
    Xbox Live: Raiko87

• DFawkes 13 May 2013 22:11:03 23,359 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    I buy Nintendo consoles when I have the financial means, and there are enough games to keep me happy. Obviously I'd prefer them to make more games as time goes on too, because what makes me happy now won't keep me happy forever and ever. This also applies to my purchase of non-Nintendo consoles too.

Oh for goodness sake, I've caught my scrotum in my zip again - Margaret Thatcher, 1986

• Bremenacht 13 May 2013 22:46:26 18,761 posts
    Seen 20 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @joelstinton The words 'cheap' and 'outdated' do not appear in any of the posts you've responded to. Nor does any claim that more power is better.
  • oconnomiyaki 13 May 2013 23:12:54 245 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    The idea of supporting a company can also backfire and leave you looking like a chump. An anecdotal example: Nintendo has never really bothered to put in any effort in New Zealand. In fact, until recently, it was handled through distributors that just didn't care. So you have a GameCube and then suddenly the games are drying up, you have to get them at full price at launch or not at all, EA stop bringing in games altogether (including the ones they merely distributed), and basically you're left with a bit of kit that for all intents and purposes might as well be a 3D0. Okay, so that's a bit harsh, but when you see people getting better experiences as consumers buying PlayStation or Xbox, it's a bit hard not to feel like you've bet on the wrong horse. The local video stores here aren't even bothering to stock Wii U titles. I'm not going to put myself through that again just because I think Mario games are class. I'd rather keep the money and put it towards my wedding or something*.

* I'll probably spend it on booze.
  • Raiko101 13 May 2013 23:35:49 6,437 posts
    Seen 22 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    A short video from the iDÉAME Developers Conference looking at some of the work, from indie developers, coming to the Wii U and 3DS at some point in the future.

3DS: 4210 4002 8289 (Dave)
    Wii U: Raiko87
    Xbox Live: Raiko87

• Sid-Nice 13 May 2013 23:36:08 15,852 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    LeoliansBro wrote:
    It's true. I didn't buy a 360 because I want Microsoft to succeed.
    When I bought an Xbox 360 at launch Microsoft were making $180 loss per console. Microsoft can afford to make huge losses through their games division as it will be subsidised by their profit making franchises.

NNID Sid-Nice

• Armoured_Bear 13 May 2013 23:37:24 11,365 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Raiko101 wrote:
    A short video from the iDÉAME Developers Conference looking at some of the work, from indie developers, coming to the Wii U and 3DS at some point in the future.

Why are Nintendo doing this with the Wii U being cancelled and all?
    Seems strange.

XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

• Rodpad 13 May 2013 23:58:21 1,968 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    It's called saving face.
  • Pinky_Floyd 14 May 2013 00:14:58 8,047 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Would you like to know what a person who believed the wii u was an overpriced joke thinks now he finally bought one at a not so overpriced price?

No?

Fine, I'll put it in spoilers then :p

Must have got lucky. Really lucky. Especially after all the horror stories I had read about the Wii U not connecting to routers or dropping the connection all over the place. It spotted the wireless network on my old netgear without issue and connected first time. The initial update was ho ho ho all the way to the laughter farm, but considering I had 3 kids running around screaming for food it didn't seem so much of an inconvenience really. Took about an hour and 15 mins I reckon. I would love to hook it up wired to my switch but I read the wired adapter isn't actually as fast as the wi-fi? Well W T F if so, that's dumb, I just hope it can hold up well for online gaming but we'll see.

I had thought the gamepad to be a piece of tacky cheap plastic crap. Guess what? It's plastic, but doesn't really feel that cheap or crap. I was pleasantly surprised. The menu's are fine to navigate around. A bit slower than the fancy pants 360 and PS3 but OMG a whole world away from the shocking Wii menu and online experience. The shop is grand, I couldn't resist buying Kirby for 30p, but shame on Nintendo for making me top up a tenner in order to do so. Gits. Super Metroid on Thursday for another 30p? Ok then.

Friends type stuff I didn't bother with, I don't have any friends, let's be friends?

Spent a bit of time pairing up a couple of wiimotes and generally fiddling with settings. No PCM Linear HD Sound malarky here, just pick either Stereo or Surround and you're off.

The first shock was seeing a Nintendo logo in HD. So THAT'S what it looks like, nice. The second shock was that the console is so tiny sitting in the top shelf above the 360, which lords it over the PS3 which is on the bottom shelf. It's not a heirarchical thing, it's just how it turned out.

My old 120gb Seagate Y lead USB drive seems to be working ok so far. I'm aware it may have drive head parking issues so let's see how that goes before doing somersaults of joy.

Thought I would have a go at Mario first. My 4 year old daughter plonked herself down in front of the TV just to watch, I couldn't get her shifted and she whinged like an elephant when I told her it was time to bed. She is a Mario fan, I've no idea why, I certainly wouldn't let her accept sweeties from him.

Once I had the living room to myself (apart from wife and 4 month old baby - so not really to myself, but minus the other 2 louder sproglings) I was able to get a proper go at Mario. In all honestly, it's been a long time since I caught myself smiling stupidly while playing a game. I even burst into the odd chuckle at some of the music or visual jokes. I had a lot of fun. The image quality of the game pad seems pretty good and it seems to work fine as a controller. Almost what you would kind of expect, but it looks so big and clunky that it couldn't possibly be ergonomic, but it really kind of is. Transferring the game to the gamepad is pretty genius and yes I have tried the Vita cross play thingy and while the Wii U cost me £150 I won't tell you what the PS3 and Vita cost me all in. Also, I like the bigger screen of the gamepad. Also, I sold my Vita ages ago anyway. May buy another one day, may not, what's it to you anyway fatty?

So Mario took up most of my evening, Zombi UUUUuuuUUUU and Nintendo Land remain unplayed. I did have a go at that Rayman thing, it was fun, but not as fun as Mario, what else can I say?

So while we're all used to playing in HD on our 'other' consoles (and my fat pc with 2 GTX 670's in SLI throwing a zillion billion polytronwhatstheirface around every second) there is still something utterly delightful about playing Nintendo games in HD on a 50" Plasma. Yes, I have tried Dolphin HD and it is indeed wonderful but the best I can manage for that is a 24" monitor. Mario looks utterly fantastic. Not just the visual fidelity, but all the incidental details. And the smoothness, oh lordy be, it's sooooo smooth.

Even the music just sounds brilliant through the old 5.1.

It just has a bit of the old Nintendo magic, ya know? Perhaps you don't, and that's ok, because not everyone likes Mario. Which is bloody odd I grant you, but that's the world we live in. Perhaps I'll get pissed off with the game later on when it gets bitch hard, but I did once upon a time complete super mario world and find the star road and complete that too blah blah blah and also got 120 stars in Mario 64. I was young then.

Hey, I've only had the damn thing a handful of hours but I do like it. Without Mario? Probably not so much but bloody hell Nintendo, it just looks so good and feels exactly like a Mario game should. Sonic hasn't felt like Sonic since Sonic 2, it's like Sega lost the old Sonic feel down the back of the sofa and haven't been able to find it since.

Would I like it as much at £250? No I bloody wouldn't, and I wouldn't have bought it at that price either but at £150 it genuinely feels like pretty good value. You get a console that will play Nintendo games in HD (eventually, when they get around to releasing some) and that gamepad really is kinda neat and probably cost more than £3.75 to make.

So the Wii U has a long road ahead of it, written off by all and sundry. EA, god I'll so miss your games (not really, I can play them if I want on the other platforms or most likely, on the PC where the framerate should rise above the 20 or so your games usually run at on a console).

You sure wouldn't want a Wii U as a sole console, I mean, there really isn't that much out but as an extra whereby you get to play something of such quality as Mario U? Well yes, definitely, just need some more games like that.

The End. Thanks for not reading.
  • Baleoce 14 May 2013 00:16:16 1,185 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    LeoliansBro wrote:
    Nintendo doing their announcements through Direct rather than E3 is a bit like David Blaine needing people to stand in a particular spot when he 'levitates'.
    I had to spit my tea out at this xD

Steam: Baleoce
    PSN: Baleoce
    Nintendo Network: Baleoce

• binky Moderator 14 May 2013 00:36:58 9,706 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    @Pinky_Floyd I give that post 8/10.
    Bet your kids are going to love nintendoland!
  • Pinky_Floyd 14 May 2013 00:40:45 8,047 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    binky wrote:
    @Pinky_Floyd I give that post 8/10.
    Bet your kids are going to love nintendoland!
    They will have to prise the gamepad out of my cold, dead hands.
  • DFawkes 14 May 2013 00:48:26 23,359 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Pinky_Floyd wrote:
    The shop is grand, I couldn't resist buying Kirby for 30p, but shame on Nintendo for making me top up a tenner in order to do so.
    Just so you know, this isn't the case. I'm not 100%, but I don't think it has been for the Wii U at all - they made that silly oversight with the 3DS and fixed it from then on :)

Afraid I can't remember the exact option, but it's somthing like "Add Required Funds" or "Add Remaining Funds". Something like that - I can walk you through the exact options once Super Metroid arrives if you want? I know you definitely can as I've only bought 30p F-Zero and 30p Krikby, topping up the exact 30p each time.

Edited by DFawkes at 00:50:23 14-05-2013

Oh for goodness sake, I've caught my scrotum in my zip again - Margaret Thatcher, 1986

• mal 14 May 2013 00:49:25 22,710 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Raiko101 wrote:

So The Go's Arcade Racer is a Daytona rip off (which is fair enough by me - Sega don't seem to be able to do their own), CloudBerry Kingdom looks fucking impossible, and Project Cars still isn't out yet. Useful vid, ta.

Cubby didn't know how to turn off sigs!

• Baleoce 14 May 2013 00:50:25 1,185 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    You can add custom amounts of money to your Nintendo wallet through your card. Even 30p.

Steam: Baleoce
    PSN: Baleoce
    Nintendo Network: Baleoce

• Pinky_Floyd 14 May 2013 00:56:32 8,047 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I see that I fell for the old minimum top up trick.  Seems like a leopard really can change it's spots after all. 
  • neilka 14 May 2013 01:01:12 16,270 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    mal wrote:
    Raiko101 wrote:

So The Go's Arcade Racer is a Daytona rip off (which is fair enough by me - Sega don't seem to be able to do their own), CloudBerry Kingdom looks fucking impossible, and Project Cars still isn't out yet. Useful vid, ta.
    Probably best to point out that every game in the video is/will be available on other platforms as well.
  • DFawkes 14 May 2013 01:12:00 23,359 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Pinky_Floyd wrote:
    I see that I fell for the old minimum top up trick.  Seems like a leopard really can change it's spots after all. 
    Yeah, I have to admit if I hadn't known to look for the option I'd not have seen it - they've certainly not made it obvious and clear. They focus on topping up with a full tenner with a bit of misdirection. It's not very sporting of them, but once you know you should be okay :)

• thegofp 14 May 2013 04:28:38 169 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    oconnomiyaki wrote:
    The idea of supporting a company can also backfire and leave you looking like a chump. An anecdotal example: Nintendo has never really bothered to put in any effort in New Zealand. In fact, until recently, it was handled through distributors that just didn't care. So you have a GameCube and then suddenly the games are drying up, you have to get them at full price at launch or not at all, EA stop bringing in games altogether (including the ones they merely distributed), and basically you're left with a bit of kit that for all intents and purposes might as well be a 3D0. Okay, so that's a bit harsh, but when you see people getting better experiences as consumers buying PlayStation or Xbox, it's a bit hard not to feel like you've bet on the wrong horse. The local video stores here aren't even bothering to stock Wii U titles. I'm not going to put myself through that again just because I think Mario games are class. I'd rather keep the money and put it towards my wedding or something*.

I was in New Zealand during the Gamecube era and it's nowhere near as bad as you say. You could go into retailers and request games that weren't in stock... I had no trouble getting all the Nintendo games, MGS, RE4, Sega titles. Also having trouble seeing why anyone would particularly want any of the EA games on Gamecube, but w/e.

And NZ's always been a massively Sony-focused country anyway, moreso than any non-Asian country I've been in. The way game prices are in Aussie and NZ you should be importing everything anyway (where there's no stock issues).
  • oconnomiyaki 14 May 2013 05:57:53 245 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    thegofp wrote:
    oconnomiyaki wrote:

I was in New Zealand during the Gamecube era and it's nowhere near as bad as you say. You could go into retailers and request games that weren't in stock... I had no trouble getting all the Nintendo games, MGS, RE4, Sega titles. Also having trouble seeing why anyone would particularly want any of the EA games on Gamecube, but w/e.

And NZ's always been a massively Sony-focused country anyway, moreso than any non-Asian country I've been in. The way game prices are in Aussie and NZ you should be importing everything anyway (where there's no stock issues).
    Were you in Auckland by chance? It was definitely bad enough in Wellington and trips back to New Plymouth were even worse. I worked in Central Park at the time so I had first-hand experience.

Yes, you are right: it's a Sony country (and Sega before that). Nintendo had never been big here, which is why copies of Ocarina go for 60 quid on Trade Me as collector's items. But that was kind of the point: buying a console to support a company when it leaves you worse off as a consumer is silly.
  • nickthegun 14 May 2013 07:21:52 60,506 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Pinky_Floyd wrote:
    Would you like to know what a person who believed the wii u was an overpriced joke thinks now he finally bought one at a not so overpriced price?

No?

Must have got lucky. Really lucky. Especially after all the horror stories I had read about the Wii U not connecting to routers or dropping the connection all over the place. It spotted the wireless network on my old netgear without issue and connected first time. The initial update was ho ho ho all the way to the laughter farm, but considering I had 3 kids running around screaming for food it didn't seem so much of an inconvenience really. Took about an hour and 15 mins I reckon. I would love to hook it up wired to my switch but I read the wired adapter isn't actually as fast as the wi-fi? Well W T F if so, that's dumb, I just hope it can hold up well for online gaming but we'll see.

I had thought the gamepad to be a piece of tacky cheap plastic crap. Guess what? It's plastic, but doesn't really feel that cheap or crap. I was pleasantly surprised. The menu's are fine to navigate around. A bit slower than the fancy pants 360 and PS3 but OMG a whole world away from the shocking Wii menu and online experience. The shop is grand, I couldn't resist buying Kirby for 30p, but shame on Nintendo for making me top up a tenner in order to do so. Gits. Super Metroid on Thursday for another 30p? Ok then.

Friends type stuff I didn't bother with, I don't have any friends, let's be friends?

Spent a bit of time pairing up a couple of wiimotes and generally fiddling with settings. No PCM Linear HD Sound malarky here, just pick either Stereo or Surround and you're off.

The first shock was seeing a Nintendo logo in HD. So THAT'S what it looks like, nice. The second shock was that the console is so tiny sitting in the top shelf above the 360, which lords it over the PS3 which is on the bottom shelf. It's not a heirarchical thing, it's just how it turned out.

My old 120gb Seagate Y lead USB drive seems to be working ok so far. I'm aware it may have drive head parking issues so let's see how that goes before doing somersaults of joy.

Thought I would have a go at Mario first. My 4 year old daughter plonked herself down in front of the TV just to watch, I couldn't get her shifted and she whinged like an elephant when I told her it was time to bed. She is a Mario fan, I've no idea why, I certainly wouldn't let her accept sweeties from him.

Once I had the living room to myself (apart from wife and 4 month old baby - so not really to myself, but minus the other 2 louder sproglings) I was able to get a proper go at Mario. In all honestly, it's been a long time since I caught myself smiling stupidly while playing a game. I even burst into the odd chuckle at some of the music or visual jokes. I had a lot of fun. The image quality of the game pad seems pretty good and it seems to work fine as a controller. Almost what you would kind of expect, but it looks so big and clunky that it couldn't possibly be ergonomic, but it really kind of is. Transferring the game to the gamepad is pretty genius and yes I have tried the Vita cross play thingy and while the Wii U cost me £150 I won't tell you what the PS3 and Vita cost me all in. Also, I like the bigger screen of the gamepad. Also, I sold my Vita ages ago anyway. May buy another one day, may not, what's it to you anyway fatty?

So Mario took up most of my evening, Zombi UUUUuuuUUUU and Nintendo Land remain unplayed. I did have a go at that Rayman thing, it was fun, but not as fun as Mario, what else can I say?

So while we're all used to playing in HD on our 'other' consoles (and my fat pc with 2 GTX 670's in SLI throwing a zillion billion polytronwhatstheirface around every second) there is still something utterly delightful about playing Nintendo games in HD on a 50" Plasma. Yes, I have tried Dolphin HD and it is indeed wonderful but the best I can manage for that is a 24" monitor. Mario looks utterly fantastic. Not just the visual fidelity, but all the incidental details. And the smoothness, oh lordy be, it's sooooo smooth.

It just has a bit of the old Nintendo magic, ya know? Perhaps you don't, and that's ok, because not everyone likes Mario. Which is bloody odd I grant you, but that's the world we live in. Perhaps I'll get pissed off with the game later on when it gets bitch hard, but I did once upon a time complete super mario world and find the star road and complete that too blah blah blah and also got 120 stars in Mario 64. I was young then.

Hey, I've only had the damn thing a handful of hours but I do like it. Without Mario? Probably not so much but bloody hell Nintendo, it just looks so good and feels exactly like a Mario game should. Sonic hasn't felt like Sonic since Sonic 2, it's like Sega lost the old Sonic feel down the back of the sofa and haven't been able to find it since.

Would I like it as much at £250? No I bloody wouldn't, and I wouldn't have bought it at that price either but at £150 it genuinely feels like pretty good value. You get a console that will play Nintendo games in HD (eventually, when they get around to releasing some) and that gamepad really is kinda neat and probably cost more than £3.75 to make.

So the Wii U has a long road ahead of it, written off by all and sundry. EA, god I'll so miss your games (not really, I can play them if I want on the other platforms or most likely, on the PC where the framerate should rise above the 20 or so your games usually run at on a console).

You sure wouldn't want a Wii U as a sole console, I mean, there really isn't that much out but as an extra whereby you get to play something of such quality as Mario U? Well yes, definitely, just need some more games like that.

Good post. Some reasonable points there.

---------------------------------------------------------
    My man gives real loving that's why I call him Killer
    He's not a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, he's a thriller

• Armoured_Bear 14 May 2013 07:47:14 11,365 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Pinky_Floyd wrote:

No?

Glad you enjoyed it, Nintendoland is a bit limited in one player but has hours and hours of fun in multiplayer.
    Zombi U will kick your arse.

Enjoy it as it won't last, Nintendo have apparently decided to cancel the console, they won't announce any new titles around E3 and the previously announced ones have all been cancelled.

XBL : ecosse011172
    PSN : ecosse_011172
    NNID : armoured_bear

• Mola_Ram 14 May 2013 07:48:41 7,712 posts
    Seen 49 seconds ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Is that sarcasm, or some sort of dig at ecosse? I can't even tell anymore.

Anyway, it's come down in price here too, but not quite enough for me to get one yet. Particularly considering I only just recently splashed on a 3DS.
  • nickthegun 14 May 2013 07:52:47 60,506 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    It was an accurate prediction of the future.

---------------------------------------------------------
    My man gives real loving that's why I call him Killer
    He's not a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, he's a thriller

• LeoliansBro 14 May 2013 07:55:19 44,512 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    How're all those titles announced in Feb coming along?

LB, you really are a massive geek.

• addyb 14 May 2013 08:12:05 1,150 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Pinky why did you top up with a tenner when you can just use the option to pay the exact amount with a card?
  • Page

of 1370 First / Last